FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Multi-accounting in Kolosseum

By CoolRay - SUBSCRIBER - April 03, 2015, 09:34:26

I can understand the pvm and such. You need lots of amazing coordination to complete the newer and harder dungeons. But Kolosseum? that requires team work. There is a reason we are restricted in using only 1 person for perceptor and prism defending. Kolossium should rely on team work with multiple people on each time. Now a single person dominating the entire Kolosseum. It's not allowed in Goultarminator, why is it allowed here?

What do you think of this? Do you think people should be allowed to multiaccounter in the kolosseum? Give your reasoning.

1 0
Reactions 31
Score : 25843

Without MC in kolo, there would be no kolo match found at all. There are just not that many PvPer to support PvP.

0 0
Score : 16820

Let's take into consideration the multi server Kolo. Do you think it will still be allowed when that comes out?

0 0
Score : 27364

There were rumors they would create an inter-server Kolossium for pre-made teams, and another for random teams.

If there is any truth to that, then yes they will, but they will only fight other pre-made teams.

0 0
Score : 74
Gunnerwolfang|2015-04-03 13:07:33
Without MC in kolo, there would be no kolo match found at all. There are just not that many PvPer to support PvP.
I would just like to point out that there are plenty of PvPers that support PvP. But there are very few that support this form of PvP (i find it an important technical difference).
0 0
Score : 6155

I MC kolo very very rarely. The only time i multi account is when i'm fed up of waiting for a fight to happen when i'm on solo. I have a life so cannot spend all day waiting on a game for one fight. so to speed things up ill log on my other 2 accounts and kolo up just for a fight. Thats maybe once or twice a month or two. Most of the time i give up after 20 mins and go get on with my outside life.

you see these lamo folk though who cant grasp the ability to think of different names for alts (bar 1 letter or something daft) koloing all the time, usually the same type of people who spend all day every day on a game and have become mega rich and have 8 accounts and do everything themselves so have stupidly high exo mage 12/6 equips on. Really cannot be doing with them so i generally just leave if I see them.

0 -1
Score : 5249
"Really cannot be doing with them so i generally just leave if I see them."

Making them become even more "mega rich" more easily.
Put up a fight, and you might find your self actually winning some of these fights, like i do, but if you just leave all the time, how will you ever expect to win?
0 0
Score : 917

I dislike the MC in Kolo, the good thing is that they promised to separate random team queue from fixed team queue in the Inter server Kolo update.

0 0
Score : 1692

The thing is if they separate fixed teams and random teams people who want to play with actual friends are at a disadvantage Vs. MCers... Either way it isn't fair for someone and there isn't really a good solution.

0 0
Score : 25843
azas199|2015-04-04 23:06:07
Gunnerwolfang|2015-04-03 13:07:33
I would just like to point out that there are plenty of PvPers that support PvP. But there are very few that support this form of PvP (i find it an important technical difference).
Semantics, but at the end of the discussion/arguments, there is still not enough PvPers to support this form or any form of PvP.

There are not enough PvPer support for Dofus Arena = closure
There are not enough PvPer support for Headhunting = beheading
There are not enough PvPer support for AvA = PvPless PvP System = stagnant alignment PvP.
There are not enough PvPer support for kolo = long waiting time only to get mismatched or worse, ban for fighting bots.

Exactly what form of PvP will be supported by this "plenty" of PvPers?
1 0
Score : 2075

I don't like multi-account kolosseum either...but i do like the idea someone said above about--inter-server kolo where there is 2 options...1 group and 1 single. that would be nice

0 0
Score : 6155
Sackrace|2015-04-06 21:26:26
"Really cannot be doing with them so i generally just leave if I see them."

Making them become even more "mega rich" more easily.
Put up a fight, and you might find your self actually winning some of these fights, like i do, but if you just leave all the time, how will you ever expect to win?
if your whole team leaves they don't get anything.
0 0
Score : 65

I enjoy playing kolo with 3 accounts way more than solo. (Shame that atm cant afford playing with 3) I enjoy it more because I dont like losing fights for someone elses stupidity. 80% of the fights you end up with some nubs who dont know how to play and if i lose with my own team i can only blame myself.

I also get fights much faster with own team. Usually it takes 1-10mins to get one and if i solo it takes usually 20mins to 1 hour.

But gotta say that sometimes soloing is funnier. If you end up playing with nice and funny people it doesnt even matter if we win or lose.

I dont understand why people complain about multi accounters. If they bother you so much then maybe kolo isnt for you or make a team of your own and stop crying.

peace out

0 0
Score : 27364
Ardeioppi|2015-04-08 08:19:32
I dont understand why people complain about multi accounters. If they bother you so much then maybe kolo isnt for you or make a team of your own and stop crying.
That is why it will be easier for Ankama to simply not have pre-made and random teams interact.
0 0

Please stay on topic.

Score : 1077

Honestly they should allow it, why not ? If a single person would like to play a certain way then why not ? Nothing stops you from doing the same, I am a multi accounter and mostly kollo on 1 character because it's fun to play with others(most of the time). But from time to time you need kollosokens to get pebbles or scrolls and since you have to get them for multiple accounts you play with multiple accounts.

Also, there's nothing Amakna can do against it to be fair. Even if they would make you unable to kollo with more than 1 account/device people would still do it using different devices, as they do in perceptor fights(which is not illegal since they do not use any game modifications or third party programs and no written rule forbids one person to enter a perceptor fight on a variety of accounts.)

Anyway, Kollosokens have become a vital part of the game, multi accounters need more kollosokens than single accounters do, so it's only fair they get the chance to gain more by using their various accounts to get them. You might as well put an IP address based limit on dopples then so multi accounters can only run dopples on one account.

To end this,before you get annoyed by people with multiple accounts etc, it's not hard to get yourself its just a different playstyle. Also imagine what the multi accounters do for your community. The newest gear, people managing to get trough the latest dungeons, tutorials online on how to get that impossible boss defeated, it's all done by multi accounters.

To complete and answer your side questions: Perceptor fights, AvA and Goult are all competitive PvP systems in dofus do not reward anything you need to gain progress in the game. wouldn't the world cup be boring if there were 10 soccer clubs from America competing to one european one ^^

0 0
Score : 1692

Why exactly do multi accouters 'need' pebbles more than single accouters? rolleyes

Also.. perceptor fights, AvA, and Goult literally all have rewards in the game.

I think you misunderstood the division that is being suggested too. It is not blocking a particular computer from having multiple accounts, it is completely dividing the pre-made teams from the non-pre made ones. You can still enter with two characters, but if you are trying to fight single-accouters there will be no way to connect your accounts in a way that results in them being on the same team.

0 0
Score : 1077

1.Well ehm, they have more accounts to maintain and need more resources to maintain them...

2.I'm sorry but I haven't dropped a doploon or kollosoken off a perc yet, nor have I won any by doing AvA, it gives a bonus and quicker way to resources or so but you don't need them.

3.And I haven't spoken about the suggestion, but as I respond to what you just said, would you like to be in a team with someone who's in 3 different fights at once ? I wouldn't that's for sure.

0 0
Score : 24

I dont see what the big deal is really? even a group made up by 1 person can be full of flaws they've not yet encountered, as to a group of people not of one entity where there is teamwork problems, thats it XD

its all the same thing really, its still a small portion of PvP, and as such every group has weaknesses, exploit them and the fights over.

imo, people that complain about how to use their brains in a "STRATEGY" game really need to open the box their all thinking inside of, and see the much larger picture. NOTHING is WITHOUT a hint of Flaw.

that is all.

0 0
Score : 85

And then, Dofus will lose half of the fun it has. Many, and yes, many of the players play because they can have multiple accounts to play with. I myself, being in PvM or PvP prefere to be fighting with my characters because "team work" doesn't always work, people are just too stupid sometimes, and ignore what you say. The only reason I'm still playing Dofus is because I have a friend playing with me, and we're creating multiple accounts to play for ourselves.

Seriously speaking, I bet 90% of the ones who don't want multiple accounts to be enabled, is because they're jealous or just lost too much to these type of people. That "team work" you're speaking is there and will always be there, but there are those who prefere to play alone, so let them play alone. Stop ruining Dofus even more, please.

0 0
Respond to this thread