FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Zaap! It's YourTube!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 18, 2015, 17:10:00
Announcements

You're already familiar with Zaaps — portals that let you travel anywhere in the world in a flash. Well, allow us to introduce DOFUS Zaap!: in just a click of the mouse, you can take a peek at the best videos created by players from all over the world.
Our best Ankama agents are constantly scouring the Web to unearth hidden gems among the hundreds of videos produced. The funniest, most unusual and most helpful fan videos will be featured in our brand new DOFUS Zaap! compilation. For a taste of what's to come, watch our pilot below!

DOFUS Zaap! is a work in progress and will evolve based on your feedback. We hope it will be a monthly feature highlighting the best community content.

Leave your comments on this pilot and come back soon for the first episode of DOFUS Zaap!

Reactions 13
Score : 7489

Seems quite a cool idea smile

Just wondering if it would be possible for us to get a version with no French videos in?

0 0
Score : 888

Wow, nostalgia hit me hard. That 1.29 music, the glorious days of the past. Argh! I can feel tears swelling up now.

Well played Ankama, well played..

0 0
Score : 10

It would be nice if there was a link to all the videos that were just displayed as well. Also love the violin music

0 0

The videos are linked on Youtube itself =)

Score : 2617

Great idea! smile 

0 0
Score : 423

xD "A dofus makes a great basketball player"

This is cool! 030

0 0
Score : 3468

My channel is in the description, sadly not in the video. But still awesome! Great idea smile Motivates the youtubers a lot!

0 0
Score : 1320

Yay I am in it!! xD it does work motivational, But I have no idea what other vids to make really n.n

0 0
Score : 2545

nice update! just hope for more English vids. I think these vids have a lot of potential to attract new players, but not if most of the vids would be in French..

• Dreaded-locks

0 0
Score : 300

miss this old dofus melody..

0 0
Score : 120

must..play..astrub music..with my flute..

0 0
Score : 5

Astrub Bonta and Brakmar themes and Battle in Barkmar are what I miss the most from the old days. I usually just pull up youtube for nostalgia while I'm playing so no complaints there. I'm looking forward to see what other players do when they film themselves.

0 0
Score : 1566

Hey this seems pretty cool in the meanwhile check my youtube page out
: Click here 

0 0
Respond to this thread