By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Contest] Color your World!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 06, 2015, 18:39:03
Reactions 52
Score : 274

All these drawing contests are nice (gl to everyone), but I'm still holding out hope for some kind of math or programming contest for those of us who aren't so right-brainy.

1 0
Score : 141

So, here is mine!
Click here

0 0
Score : 71
smile
1 0
Score : 79

Portal love ~
10 0
Score : 6904

Okay, I'm not so good at this artsy stuff but here ya go:

1 0
Score : 4146

Voilà!

1 0
Score : 6661

Thank you, Izmar! Is there a Dofus coloring book?
1 0
Score : 4146

Ehhh... I'm not sure my image is shown correctly... I could see it before but now I cannot see it anymore.
Same for some pictures submitted by other people: I can only see some of them.

I don't know if it's my connection giving me problems (very much possible... sigh) or it's a problem with the link I used to upload my image.

Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance happy

0 0

I can see all the pics just fine. I'd say the problem lies with you, you might simply not be able to load them all. This thread is starting to get heavy, bandwidth-wise.

Rest assured though that your picture is still there, and thus still in the competition.

Score : 42

Finally I did it. Here is my entry, hope you like it! smile

3 0
Score : 744

First time I participate to this kind of contest. I had a lot of fun coloring this and I found out that I wasn't that bad doing it on a computer ! Anyway, enjoy and good luck. Some of the previous entries are beautiful ! happy

Did it on Photoshop CS6 with a mouse.
1 0
Score : 610

Well, here's my take on it. That was fun!

Don't have my tablet here so I had to make do with a mouse.

(Here's a version without the filters (edit: this is not a second entry or anything! It's just that the shading kinda gets lost in ^ that version so I wanted to show y'all that I did actually try shading it))

4 0
Score : 62

5 0
Score : 297

Took a while, but here is my colored pencil rendition.

4 0
Score : 360

Just a quick question; Can we edit the lines if we're doing this digitally?

I've just finished mine but I removed the wings and the circle behind. I hope that's alright.

I introduce to you, Dark Vladette!

5 -1
Score : 347
0 -1
Score : 871

And there is mine smile

8 0
Score : 300

*wipes forehead* phew, finally done! biggrin

8 0
Score : 1103

Hurray another contest! Missed the poem one in February while on business trip, luckily this weekend I had time. Here is mine, scanned, coloured with pencils and pens, dabbed with a little of water. Smeared.

The background circle is inspired by a photograph of Jupiter Eclipse Click here
1 0
Score : 232

1 0
Respond to this thread