FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Improvements to the Professions System in 2.29

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - May 07, 2015, 16:30:00
Reactions 308

The 2.29 Update is planned for June.

All characters will start with all professions at level 1.

Score : 12

How will we obtain the will killson incarnation with this profession update?

0 0

Globally the same way as before: with a character who can carve bows, one who can craft swords, etc. It's gonna be two professions and the same number of specializations instead of eight and eight, but still eight characters needed in total.

Okay, thanks for the fast response

0 0
Score : 264

I think this wil be a good change , the only thing i hate is :

• These runes are useable, account-bound items. They will credit any character from the player’s account on the same server with the associated profession and level. These runes are account-bound because we don’t want players swapping or selling their professions.

I have all my professions devided on 4 acc's , so if blacksmid become 1 proffesion do i have to lvl it al over again sinds i cant swapp the runes from the smids profesions together on one acc?
0 0
Score : 27400

Right, runes cannot be traded between accounts.

0 0
Score : 264

i am so gonne cry sad 

0 0

There's no reason to. You'll still be able to use your professions from the 4 different accounts, just like before.

Score : 2

Would it be so complicated to create a system through which we can link alt accounts to our main? So many Dofus players are multiaccounters, and many have proffs scattered on multiple accounts.
There are various ways to verify our identities and make it secure. Let us trade these runes between linked accounts, please!

0 0
Score : 551

when will we get this update?

0 0

Update 2.29 is planned for June.

Ingot a lvl. 200 hunter and butcher on 1 account. Yhus means that i will get 2 runes to maken the new profession lvl. 200. What can i use the second rune for?

0 0
Score : 27

Another character on the same account can become lvl 200, that will give him more pods

0 0
Score : 22

Are the smith proffesions going together?

0 0

That just doesn't make any sense...
I want to put that rune on my other account so I have one more hunter instead another hunter on the same account wich is useless...

0 0
Score : 25933

Each account was supposed to work on their hunter instead of getting an easy hunter. You didn't have 2 hunter account before so it is only reasonable that you don't have 2 hunter account now... The only bonus is having 2 hunter character in one account.

If you want to have a second hunter, then level up a butcher and you'd have a hunter when the changes go live. Butcher is so much easier to level than hunter.

0 0
Score : 86

fisherman has no need for a tool anymore, but for now it was always been that the range from your tool made how far you line can reach (depended on the lvl fisherman and the tool you'r wearing)
since the tool no longer will be nessesery how wil the range of fishing will become, will you have ultimite range on lvl 1 already or woud you gain range per x lvls.
will there be still a % off misfishing of will there be a full 100% chance on fish every time you fish?
and are there also changes of the harvesting of rare fish?

0 0
Score : 784

I wonder, why you don't make sistem that can prove i use 2 accounts. For example: I have eniripsa and sram. I will add the e-mail address of eniripsa from sram's account and it will allow me to use the runes that eniripsa has. An e-mail has to be sent to the eniripsa's e-mail address that says he agrees to share his runes to my sram. It will need more secure codes to ensure you that i'm the owner of the both accounts.

0 0
Score : 25933

Too much work for support to validate each claim just to give multi-accounters an option to instantly have simultaneous profession on various accounts.

Ankama would gain more by letting players level alt account's profession, minus all the paperworks.

0 0
Score : 492

People should be happy they get extra runes at all.

0 0