FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Up to 32 additional slots for your characters!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - June 12, 2015, 16:00:00
Announcements

Try a new class, play on multiple servers, try new strategies… all of these things are possible thanks to characters slots! But the current 13 slot limit doesn’t even allow you to try one of every class. So we thought… why should you miss out? Thanks to the Add a Character Slot service, now you can unlock up to 32 slots! 

Yes, before today, you could only add 8 slots to each type of server in addition to each accounts’ base of 5 slots. This meant that if you unlocked all of the slots possible, you could only have 13 characters on the normal servers, 13 characters on the Heroic Server, and 13 characters on the Epic Server.

For curious adventurers, this just isn’t enough! Up until now, the only solution was to sacrifice a character in order to be able to start a new one (the horror)! But today, that nightmare will end. You can now add 27 slots to your account, for a grand total of 32 characters for each different type of server. Now your horde of characters can travel the length, breadth, and width of the World of Twelve!
Reactions 13
Score : 25912

Thanks! I guess another one of my wish come true. happy

Now if only you would make a extra slot promo/discount/sale.
and add a hero system...
and add a proposition quest system...

1 0
Score : 3888

Having 8 characters (the maximum number of allies per fight in battle) is already quite a lot of work to run, and to maintain. How can anyone manage 32 characters and that's just one account, 256 characters for multi-accounters with 8.
It's not just the expense, but time. TIME. How does anyone ever have so much time to manage 32 characters all at the same time while still able to "have a Life" and even stay alive in the real world aka. reality?

0 0

32 is an overkill, but for a solo accounter, having the choice of making 16 characters would be fun.

Anyway with 32 slot, and a lot of perseverance, you can make male and female of 16 class, which ensure that you can have any character needed for kralove opening. A bit impractical, but still, good for solo accounters.

And, 32 character in one account would be very good especially if they add a hero system and proposition quest system into the game.

0 0
Score : 2729

I doubt they really expect anyone, other then the odd few, to actually get all 32 for one account, they decided on 32 because it would no longer be a limiting factor.

0 0
Score : 492

Content is king. This is a positive change.

0 0
Score : 2508

What Swauve said, pretty much. Very few people would use 32, but they made the limit that high so it wouldn't be an inconvenience to anyone. Still cool news though. biggrin

0 0
Score : 84

Awesome

0 0
Score : 98

Kolo botting made easier then 3 account 96 chars stupid idea

0 0

This will not benefit botters.

With 3 accounts, botters can only still use 3 characters in kolo even if each account have 32 characters.

And spending tons of kamas to buy 27 extra slots would be risky if you will get banned for botting.

0 0
Score : 215

Yes! Finally! biggrin I always thought it was so unfair that I couldn't have representatives of all classes on the same account. This is wonderful!

I bought all my extra slots at those buy two for the price of one offers, so I also really hope that there will be something like that again soon. If it's a good enough offer, I just might buy as many as I need in order to have all 32 slots. Making new characters is so much fun. happy

0 0
Score : 206

Awesome biggrin finally I can add more slots to my account xD

0 0
Score : 2

yaay now another dream comes true, and now my other dreams, the subscribtion limit to acces about certain things smile

0 0
Score : 702

This would come in handy if you could use more than one character at the same time, instead of sidekicks. That would be a great incorporation to the game for solo players like me smile

0 0
Respond to this thread