FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Get an exclusive emote as a reward!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - June 24, 2015, 15:30:00
Announcements

Update 2.29 just kicked in and we have more surprises for you! In-between the Summer subscription packs, the add a character service (which now allows you to get up to 32 characters per account), not to forget the class change offer, you may have been through the shop more than once during June... and for that, we want to reward you! 

To properly end this novelty-rich month of June, we have decided to reward all the players who took an active part in the adventure via the Emporium!

For a while now, the DOFUS team has been wanting to launch a series of emotes inspired by the various professions. Since they're in the spotlight of the latest Update (that was yesterday, pay attention), there's no time like the present to start! As such, the first emote in this series will be gifted to all players who have spent more than 10,000 OG or more than 14€ (or equivalent) on one or more purchases in the Great Emporium between June 1st and June 30th.

Subscriptions, services, Ogrines, pets, sidekicks, in-game items: at the end of the month of June, we will take a look at the records and we will not forget anything! So keep an eye out for its appearance in-game in early July!

How to obtain the emote:
  • Spend more than 10,000 OG or more than 14€ (or equivalent) between June 1st and June 30th.
  • The emote will be automatically added to the account in early July.
  • Limit 1 emote per account.
  • The emote will be linked to the account for 2 months.

For those of you who want to track down how much you have spent already to know if you already qualify for the free emote, your best solution is to check your buying confirmation emails. 
First Ankama intervention

It's either buying more than 10,000 Ogrines with kamas and then spending them, or directly spending more than 14€ (or equivalent) in the Emporium.

See message in context
Reactions 44
Score : 25880

How about a promo on character slot so we can start buying them?

0 0
Score : 3887

Cool emote, sucks it has to be 1 per account. When it says spend 10,000 OG or 14€, doesit mean buying linked ogrine then use them? buying ogrine with real money then sell them? or paying with real money for stuff in the emporium, services, and subscription?

If Ankama wants to reward players for PayToWin efforts, it should be one emote for every 14€ spent.

0 0

It's either buying more than 10,000 Ogrines with kamas and then spending them, or directly spending more than 14€ (or equivalent) in the Emporium.

Score : 228

does it count if i bought ogrines and sold them in the exchance?

0 0
Score : 27367

That isn't spending them in the Grand Emporium.

So unless that falls under subscriptions, it would seem not.

0 0

Actually it might, because you'd be buying the Ogrines with real money, right?

I'm gonna ask around before I give you a definitive yes, though, of that's OK. Better safe than sorry.

Score : 735

what if i buy a subscription does that count?

0 0

According to the news, yes, it should.

Score : 735

whoo

0 0

So, I have official confirmation.

Basically, anything bought in the Emporium counts. That includes both Ogrines and Subscription (as well as everything else the Emporium has to offer), no matter what you do with the Ogrines. Of course, you'd need to buy for more than 14€ (or equivalent) of Ogrines.

Also, you didn't ask but I'm still telling: you can't combined the two methods of payment. 5,000 Ogrines and 7.01€ (or equivalent) won't work, for instance.

Score : 2326

Does selling ogrines count? My account management says I spent have an X amount of ogrines for an X amount of kamas.

0 0

Selling Ogrines doesn't go through the Emporium, so it doesn't count.

Score : 95

1 per account seems appropriate. But why can't these same emote be automatically "unlocked" on any alt characters I have on the same account? I know it sucks trying to get a group together to emote hunt, which can be fairly hard to get going in the first place.

0 0
Score : 3859
Nerodos|2015-06-24 17:46:35
So, I have official confirmation.

Basically, anything bought in the Emporium counts. That includes both Ogrines and Subscription (as well as everything else the Emporium has to offer), no matter what you do with the Ogrines. Of course, you'd need to buy for more than 14€ (or equivalent) of Ogrines.

Also, you didn't ask but I'm still telling: you can't combined the two methods of payment. 5,000 Ogrines and 7.01€ (or equivalent) won't work, for instance.

That also includes the Master Pack, right?
0 0

The Master Pack is slightly over 14€, so yes.

Score : 2695

I am glad about this. I bought 2 months subscription and £10 worth of Ogrines. I'm guessing this qualifies for my new emote.

0 0
Score : 491
Nerodos|2015-06-24 22:33:47
The Master Pack is slightly over 14€, so yes.
"Slightly" tongue

I just bought the Master Pack since my sub is about to run out and I want bonuses to come with my purchases :v. I guess I don't need to use my ogrines to subscribe before the 30th of june simply because I bought the Master Pack, correct?

Also, get an offer up for extra character slots now when you made us able to have enough room for whatever we want to play^^
Please ask the sales-guys(or what they're called) if such an offer would be possible or fair enough for us smile

Cheers~
0 0
Score : 23

what if ive bought OGs on dous but spent them in wakfu?

0 0

Did you buy them through the Emporium or Kama Exchange?

Respond to this thread