By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Get an exclusive emote as a reward!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - June 24, 2015, 15:30:00
Announcements
Reactions 44
Score : 1076

So, If I buy 3 Months or more of subscription which is over €14,00 I get this emote ? Or do I have to buy Ogrines first and spend them on Subscription ?

Or if I'd buy Ogrines for €20,00 I would get it as well? Even if I didn't sell them yet or spend the Ogrines themselves?

0 0

You can just buy the subscription directly.

Thank you for the quick reply, Any chance you know the answer to my second question as well ?

-> Or if I'd buy Ogrines for €20,00 I would get it as well? Even if I didn't sell them yet or spend the Ogrines themselves?  

0 0

To be fair, you edited your second question in after I answered you.

If you buy for 20€ of Ogrines, that's a tad over 14€. So, it works, as long as you use real money. And it's the same as your first question, actually. You only need to either spend over 14€ or over 10,000 Ogrines. Both are not required.

And since I missed it earlier and it's basically the same question:

NallNalle|2015-06-25 01:09:37
I guess I don't need to use my ogrines to subscribe before the 30th of june simply because I bought the Master Pack, correct?

You are correct.

Thank you Nerodos for the quick replies, and yes I'm sorry for my lousy editing

0 0
Score : 277

Does it count if we redeem a Dofus starter code during the time period? Click here Otherwise NA is SOL again sad

0 0
Score : 23

I bought the OGs with the kama exchange

0 0

If you bought the Ogrines via the Kama Exchange and then used them in Wakfu, then no, it doesn't count.

The Amazon Starter Pack doesn't count either, because the purchase isn't made in the Emporium.

Score : 6909

So buying Ogrines with Kamas, then subbing with more than 10k of them works, right?

0 0
Score : 23

i guess its a good thing ive boughted a class changed then on dofus

0 0
OhGurl|2015-06-26 05:04:38
So buying Ogrines with Kamas, then subbing with more than 10k of them works, right?

Yes.
Score : 6909

YAY!

0 0
Score : 372

"The emote will be linked to the account for 2 months."

Will it disappear after 2 months or become trade-able?

0 0

It will become tradable.

Score : 3590

This is how the emote will look like, btw.

Source: Izmar's Tumblr.
0 0
Score : 372

Another question if you don't mind ^^
So if I were to buy a 1 month sub, 3 times, I'd meet the conditions right?

0 0

I don't mind.

Assuming this doesn't include any starter pack, then yes. 1 month is 5€ (4,200 Ogrines), 3 times that is 15€ (12,600 Ogrines), 15€ is over 14€ (10,000 Ogrines). As long as you buy all three in June, and of course with the same account, you're golden.

Score : 3368
Nerodos|2015-06-25 14:29:43
You can just buy the subscription directly.
So I bought the 3 month subscription but didn't use Ogrines for it... Do you have any timeline as to when the emote will show up? Also, will Vulkania be on time this year? There are some Almanax quests and such that are from Vulkania items. Last year because of some update, it was uncertain when Vulkania would open.

Thanks. I made sure my subscription would be in place so that I can go challenge those saur-like monsters! Isn't that why Troyle and Izmar have the GG button for?
0 0

The timetable is no more precise now than it was at the time of the first post: early July.

I haven't heard of any delay regarding Vulkania this year.

The what button now?

Score : 111

I spent 3 months subscription to 11500. 29.07.2015 But the emotion on the account is not credited. 01.07.2015

0 0
Respond to this thread