FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Vulkania is being evacuated!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - August 28, 2015, 23:00:00
Announcements

Earthquake? Tsunami? Meteor shower? The wildest rumors are going around, trying to guess the reasons behind the Vulkania evacuation scheduled for next Tuesday, September 1st! Don't you worry, though, the truth of it is that the island will simply close its gates for the year being. Enjoy it one last time this week-end! 

The wildest rumors are nothing but... rumors! The simplest of explications are often the best. If you have to vacate the island before Tuesday, it's simply because Charlie's Agents have decided that the tourist season would end at this date!

So, live dangerously for these last few days, but not too dangerously either... you wouldn't want for these to be your actual last days!
Reactions 20
Score : 498

that sucks.. couldn't get all of the achievements this year...

0 0
Score : 39

Pls... In Buhorado, G&G is still closed...

0 0
Score : 112

Clear. But I would have proposed to extend for a further 1 week. Due to the fact that coming 2.30 update all the players were on the test server.

0 0
Score : 8

Solar has closed G&G as well, it wasn't even trying this year.

0 0
Score : 3949

Rosal didn't open G&G this year either. We need more incentives to bother opening it or else next year it might stay closed again.

Entering the island shouldn't reset the main quests and force us to redo them again. Let us continue where we were last year and people might be more inclined to collect the raw hearts.

0 0
Score : 818

Extend the event with 1 or 2 weeks as the last year with kwismas and i think vulcania had extended period, so pls.. extend it with at least 1 week, i will need about 4 days to finish all the achievements sad

0 0
Score : 4

Aermyne also didn't open.
Look this terrible situation!! ahahaha!laugh
Click here

It will be an index of server's population, and will be an index of servers' Integration someday....

0 0
Score : 493

Great, will never get the item I need if we can't even open G&G :v

0 0
Score : 1174

Close it! Quickly!

0 0
Score : 215

Nooo, please give us a few more weeks! OTL

First you distract people with that old Goultarminator thingy and then with a big beta, and now you're already closing Vulkania? How are we supposed to motivate our server-mates to help with opening G&G under such conditions?

0 0
Score : 190

No G&G for Zato this year either ^^'

0 0
Score : 14

Gratz to all the servers that didn't open it, G&G was fun, wasn't it?
Ankama, please consider opening G&G after a month or something if it hasn't been opened yet by the servers community... It really sucks not being able to play content (content which I like a lot).

0 0
Score : 98

from all these comments I don't regret going to rushu and doing all achis wink. Close it quick so no one gets them! so I can be cool alone!!!!

0 0
Score : 227
Omegharc|2015-08-29 10:58:43
Solar has closed G&G as well, it wasn't even trying this year.

Some solarians definitely tried. A bunch of us have spent many hours on gathering hearts, and both the juveniles and the venerables are complete.

I really hope we get a week or two extra, to get a chance to claim the rewards for our efforts.
0 0
Score : 8

Sorry, didn't want to sound mean. I wasn't playing for some time and when I came back, I've realised there was not even a thread on imps about g&g, so I simply guessed noone cares about vulkania anymore.

0 0
Score : -1957
ikbenprutske|2015-08-29 21:14:01
Ankama, please consider opening G&G after a month or something if it hasn't been opened yet by the servers community... It really sucks not being able to play content (content which I like a lot).

An automatic opening after four or six weeks, I would support.

On the other hand, this also depends on the Community and the cooperation between them.
We German-speaking players are a very small community, but we were able to realize the opening already on 18 July.
3 -4
Score : 1047

Even the Italian server, which apparently is even smaller than the German one, managed to open the gates on the very next day (click here).

On the other hand, all our players are on the same server, since we only have one. Most of the players from Pangea instead seem to have their characters scattered across many servers, so their main effort probably only goes to one of those servers. Those who worked for the Rushu opening are most likely unwilling to help out on other servers after that all, even if they still have a character there. The same situation applies to Aermyne, which has characters of German, Italian, and Portuguese players as well, but they were primarily occupied on their main servers and were exhausted after all the shell hunting.

0 0
Score : 227
Omegharc|2015-08-31 11:25:19
Sorry, didn't want to sound mean. I wasn't playing for some time and when I came back, I've realised there was not even a thread on imps about g&g, so I simply guessed noone cares about vulkania anymore.

Don't worry, you didn't sound mean, just a little too harsh maybe. Imps? Is that where to post it? Guess I'll try to remember that next year. I simply made a thread in the Solar section of this forum.

Amanatsu, your hypothesis about Pangea players having characters on several servers makes sense. That might be one of the reasons behind our failure this year. :/
0 0
Score : 3913

This year is proof that clearly "most" of Pangea does NOT care about Vulkania. Partially its a boring island with rewards not worth the effort put in for most people. With efforts put in, we have the problem of having such high number of hearts to collect with an already low population (not whole server population) that are actually interested in Vulkania content, the raw heart hunt annually is a long process that is made with intention to have the whole server work together, but most of Pangea do not care it is crystal clear fact. Not to mention having to go through the raw heart hunt process every single year from the very start, doubled with the fact having quest history and quest items of Vulkania reset each year, it is practically the same thing as making an effort only to have it erased and make your effort seem like it never happened.
I support the idea to have G&G open after a certain period of time if the server does not have the incentive to open it through teamwork. The EN community isn't as big as the FR and our servers population no where beats FR servers, Ankama should modify parts of the game to fit with individual community needs.

That's all I have to say.

0 0
Respond to this thread