FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Inter-Server Kolossium Alpha Test

By - ADMIN - October 12, 2015, 14:45:00
Reactions 74
Score : 11360

They're testing whether they can instantly transfer a character from the Test Server to the Kolosseum Server and back again, so you can't Kolo with other servers yet.

1 0
Score : 636

but but but D: according to Click here
wich is like the plans for 2015 / 2016 the road goes first to the classes revamp of eni and osa
and then to the kolo server D: as much as im happy ot hear and see this yet im sad that the osa and eni reworks are yet to be anounced in the beta ! i cant wait for the dam dev blog !

anyways yay for kolo update

0 0
Score : 613

Will there be new kolo maps released along with the ISK?

0 0
Score : 136
Nansiibzor|2015-10-13 10:39:00
but but but D: according to Click here
wich is like the plans for 2015 / 2016 the road goes first to the classes revamp of eni and osa
and then to the kolo server D: as much as im happy ot hear and see this yet im sad that the osa and eni reworks are yet to be anounced in the beta ! i cant wait for the dam dev blog !
The osa and eni revamps may be released ahead of the final version of the ISK, or even together with it. Who knows?
0 0
CheckThisOrLife|2015-10-12 23:26:49
will we be able to choose between only your own server and international?? since i dont want to get fist punched since i dont have a ogre or 1000 mil costumes since im on a dead server??

Eventually, the ISK will completely replace the regular Kolossium, so I'm sorry, but no. You won't be able to choose.

everonedies|2015-10-13 12:47:38
Will there be new kolo maps released along with the ISK?

Not exactly. While we do aim to add new maps each year (usually the Goultarminator maps), it is in no way linked to the ISK.

Regarding HeadMasterWhompus' query, I refer you to Darkstorm's answer, which is acurate. Thanks for that, Darkstorm.

Regarding Nansiibzor's query, I refer you, in turn, to Kotengu's answer, which happens to be as acurate as can be. There is indeed still some work before the final version of the ISK is ready for release. Thank you, Kotengu.

Lastly, regarding queries about the Spectator mode: of course, no spectator mode at all is hardly ideal, and we will try and work on a way to make it work. However, our priority right now is to make sure the actual ISK works.
Score : 2155

I am happy for this. Perhaps it would be possible to allow internet broadcasts of matches by linking them to the same system that allows players to watch Gulminator matches?

0 0
Score : 4689

Been waiting for this for a long time :3

Just wondering, why does everyone koloing in the beta have double HP, double res, and double dmg? :l (including myself)

0 0
Nazarbayev|2015-10-13 16:42:16
I am happy for this. Perhaps it would be possible to allow internet broadcasts of matches by linking them to the same system that allows players to watch Gulminator matches?

Non-participating players can stream the GT matches because the GT takes place on a different game server. The ISK servers aren't like game servers, they only contain information for the fights that are going on. No other maps, no way to log directly in to the system within the client, etc

That difference is basically what would require so much of a UI interface overhaul. The ISK system will have several servers that are linked together - servers that are running some specialized software. At this time, there is no interface for what's going on in these servers; the transfer from a normal game server to the ISK system is seamless and there is no way to interact with the ISK servers except from within a Kolo fight.

In order to categorize and display all of the fights taking place within the system to people outside of a fight, new features will have to be created from scratch. No matter what, an ISK spectator interface will need to collect data from multiple servers simultaneously and display it with real time updates. Right now, we don't have an interface that can do this, either within the ISK or on the normal game servers.

We are going to continue to work on the issue of allowing people to spec Kolo fights, but it will not be ready for the initial release of the ISK.
Lost-Worldz|2015-10-13 17:11:01
Just wondering, why does everyone koloing in the beta have double HP, double res, and double dmg? :l (including myself)

I believe that's one of the bugs we're trying to catch, so good job!
Score : 2739

thank god, reason to keep playing dofus. who ever made this pls let me kiss you tyy

0 0
Score : 1367

well that sucks :/ no more kolo for me then ^^'

0 0
Score : -290

Why is that? Kolo should be a challenge against other equally adept players, why is it that you don't find it interesting to fight against players from other servers/community.

Remember, if the kolo ranking system should work properly, you should be able to atleast win half of your matches.

0 0
Score : 244

Gunner, i think the person was commenting on the double stats bug. Hence why no more kolo fights until they fix the bug.

0 0
Score : -290

Really, well I'm sure that will be fixed soon enough so nothing to worry.

0 0
Score : 2739

glad that they gonna balance it, really anoying to fight lvl 180's + while i just lvl 139..

0 0
Score : 191

cant wait smile

when will it be available on the beta

0 0

The ISK Alpha test has been available on the beta server since Monday.

lol no it wasnt about the bug or something like that.
its just that my server is dead so we rarely get any good stuff or kamas. being that kolo is for now server restricted would balance it out since we all kind of have the same gear. getting suddenly dropped into a kolo match with 2 other people who i can not talk to about strats or anything while everyone wears expensive and rare gear. then my rating will drop so i should play as a lv 199 againstlv 150 people or something. this is everything but fun. like i love the kolo system becus i could discuss strats with random people and fight people around my lvl and gear wise and after it we would all chill at the zaap or something heck i even made many friends becus of that. now.. after the kolo fight were unable to talk to tbem again IF you can understand what yheir saying. tbh this actualy makes me very sad and dissapointed :/ guess all i can do now is spam some dungeon or something idk or just play another game since dungeons and mobs are becoming boring after playing for 7 years

0 0
Score : 27377

Instead of "chilling" at a zaap you can Ankabox them or find another way to get in touch with them. There are plenty of ways to talk to people besides zaaps.

And if they can add a spectator mode/group across servers mode or the like then perhaps you will be able to find other ways to keep in touch with them as well.

You can always upgrade gear, if that is all it takes to discourage you then you likely were never that interested to begin with.

0 0

i cannot go fight frig 3 dungeons or go in part 3 scrambad on my own with only a lv 199 character. also no one groups up anymore on my server. only on frig 1 and 2 and lower. but no one had any good gear to begin with on my server the ones with the expensive gear never do kolo only late night or they are foing dungeon runs. so i upgraded my gear to the max as i can.
and if it was so easy i wouldnt complian as i played this game for 7 years

0 0
Respond to this thread