FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old veteran returning needs help~

By diamondhunter - SUBSCRIBER - November 05, 2015, 10:54:39

Hello everyone, I need some help~

After a year and a half Dofus-free I've returned to the game and after subscribing my eni for a week I thought I'd run around Shika to see what's going on.

Nothing.

Maybe the time isn't perfect since other people are probably at school/work but Shika is a ghost town. In -2,0 there was nobody except 1 bot that spammed me until I 'ignored' it. I went to the merchant place where it used to be always full with merchants and I saw nothing, nobody, zero.
I headed over to the Pet Market to see if the market was still kamas-fertile yet I only saw 3 livi items on sale for probably ridiculous prices and not much more.

It's heart-breaking to say the least, that the server I practically grew up in is in shreds. Now for the advice I'd like;

I have 4 characters and a budget of around 75mk plus a LOT of stuff to sell. Should I transfer to Rushu for a better game experience or should I stick to Shika? I'm still only returning so I have no idea if Shika's economy is still alive. If someone from Shika can confirm that the server isn't as bad as it looks I'd appreciate it. I'm open to any kind of feedback honestly.

Plus I'd appreciate it if Mods don't move this thread. The forums are already almost dead let alone the Shika sub-forum. Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3568

Same here with Solar , everyone's moving to Rushu - i'd probably be there by next week too

0 0
Score : 254

I think I'll make my decision tonight when the server should be alive. I'm not sure if it's worth wasting more than 50mk just to transfer but well, that's the only drawback honestly.

0 0
Score : 3568

i dont think you'd reach 50mk or more it only costs about 6~7mk to transfer a char , + the fact that your kamas would flow more in a populated server xD.

0 0
Score : 3145

Hi! As a rushian I can surely claim Rushu is a great place to continue playing, more population = more variety of people to hang out with and more dynamic market and economy, thus better playing experience overall!

It's up to you whether to stay in your server or not, but if you ever think of migrating to Rushu, I will definitely say it's worth the transfer smile

0 0
Score : 254

Thanks for the feedback~

Just made a character on Rushu and (thanks to a very friendly person) I got some Recalls/Bonta pots so I could explore the server a bit. It's magnificent. Kolo fights, merchants, people recruiting, people buying/selling stuff via trade chat, all houses/paddocks taken...it's everything Shika isn't basically. It would be fantastic if I could play there and I'm now very inclined on buying the necessary Ogrines for a server transfer.

More feedback is welcome smile Thanks

0 0
Score : 104

if you were planning on starting fresh on rushu i did the same i brought my 199 over and have been enjoying the exp from the bottom up with double exp XD man i missed this game anyways names menomena if your looking for someone to play with ill be on my low lvl but add me if youd like smile 

0 0
Score : 191

Last week of each quarter is 30% off on ogrines if i remember.
So char transfer should cost 6300 instead of 9000.
psst move to rosal

1 0
Score : 5476
diamondhunter|2015-11-05 10:54:39
Hello everyone, I need some help~

After a year and a half Dofus-free I've returned to the game and after subscribing my eni for a week I thought I'd run around Shika to see what's going on.

Nothing.

Maybe the time isn't perfect since other people are probably at school/work but Shika is a ghost town. In -2,0 there was nobody except 1 bot that spammed me until I 'ignored' it. I went to the merchant place where it used to be always full with merchants and I saw nothing, nobody, zero.
I headed over to the Pet Market to see if the market was still kamas-fertile yet I only saw 3 livi items on sale for probably ridiculous prices and not much more.

It's heart-breaking to say the least, that the server I practically grew up in is in shreds. Now for the advice I'd like;

I have 4 characters and a budget of around 75mk plus a LOT of stuff to sell. Should I transfer to Rushu for a better game experience or should I stick to Shika? I'm still only returning so I have no idea if Shika's economy is still alive. If someone from Shika can confirm that the server isn't as bad as it looks I'd appreciate it. I'm open to any kind of feedback honestly.

Plus I'd appreciate it if Mods don't move this thread. The forums are already almost dead let alone the Shika sub-forum. Thanks.
As a fellow Shikan with 4 endgame accounts, move to Rushu. I got so fed up of how dead Shika is, Kwismas isle is empty on Shika but populated on Rushu. There are people everywhere and I managed to get nabbed into a friendly guild within the first ten minutes of being transferred. In fact, most of the people I know on Shika have transferred to Rushu. I plan to migrate my other accounts when they are level 200, because the only drawback about a populated server is less stars on monsters and resources.
In the meantime, I plan to sub my other three accounts on Shika so let me know if you need my help.

TheOnly-Horxy|2015-12-11 20:01:25
Last week of each quarter is 30% off on ogrines if i remember.
So char transfer should cost 6300 instead of 9000.
psst move to rosal
I've seen a few people say Rosal but I've also heard that it's as dead as Shika. I knew a few friends who transferred there but regretted it because of how dead it is, they ended up going to Rushu.
0 0
Score : 2507

Not quite the topic of discussion, but really, Rosal is not dead. There are people on at every hour and above all... I play there. tongue 

0 0
Score : 5476

Fair enough, I've heard different opinions so my word isn't reliable.

0 0
Respond to this thread