FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Haven Bags

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - November 17, 2015, 16:00:00
Reactions 74

Unfortunately, all I can say about the upcoming arrival of Update 2.32 to the Beta Server is: soon.

The ISK is planned to be released when ready, but unfortunately, seeing as the Alpha Test is still underway on the Beta Server, it's not yet ready. You'll need to be a little more patient.

Score : 89

Oh , We can't make them myself, though it doesn't chage that it is good contents biggrin
Thank you for replying Nerodos.

0 0
Score : 2116

I guess my dreams of putting some use to my lumberjack for something other than just making Substrates just went down the toilet.
This could have gave certain professions the lift they needed. It would have been a good addition to the game if you just let us craft some furniture.

0 0
Score : 9

Again shit........ wee NEED more dungeons more islands more monsters 3time more equips+sets...cuz now wee all now what to were lmao ike in book on each read papper

0 0
Score : 232

:[ I'm rather fond of my house so I don't really see myself using this to a point that it'd be considered a "successful" addition. If the Zaap is more expensive I don't actually see myself using this what so ever because I have 4 chests in my house and everything's rather organised ._.
People seem excited tho so I'm happy for that

0 0
Score : 4

heaven bag will be like chill place or we can place workshop which could be nice

0 0
Score : 3282

The zaap also sounds very useful, if it means there will be no need to walk or recall to a zaap just to travel to another zaap. But I don't understand why one would transport other people there if it's not possible to interact with them except chatting? And chatting already doesn't require being on the same map.

0 0
Score : 34

Can't seem to figure out where the haven bag is in the interface, anything precise? I really want to access it

0 0
aigarspaigars|2015-11-17 22:52:12
heaven bag will be like chill place or we can place workshop which could be nice

The Haven Bag will be more of a chill place, as you won't be able to place workbenches in there.

To BobDance: The Haven Bags are not yet in-game. They are an upcoming feature, to be released with Update 2.32: Stairway to Haven. This Update is scheduled for release in early December, hence why you can't access it yet.
Score : 2080

Hmm..tbh, im not overly excited at all about haven bags...i don't really see their point? if its just for the decor...(besides to extra storage) I mean..haven bags in wakfu are so useful but..these ones, i really don't see anything to be all excited about except for the lottery :S but that's just me...though it could be i'm not the type of girl who gets all "decor crazy", i am far too lazy haha!! Oh well, to each their own smile

Haven bags +Huppermages will both be in the upcoming Beta?

0 0

Haven Bags will be in the upcoming Beta for the 2.32 Update, planned soon. Huppermages will be available in Beta on November 27th. But Huppermages aren't tied to the 2.32 Update. So, while both the Haven Bags and the Huppermages will indeed be featured in the Beta Server soon, it's pure coincidence, and it is possible that one appears on the Beta server slightly sooner than the other.

Score : 25958

How about selling workbenches for 2500 ogrines each? Please consider? Haven bags should be something more, don't let this update be mediocre. Deliver a big bang this kwismas update not another meh update.

TBH: I won't buy workbenches, I have no problem using public workbenches anyway. but those who have money to spent could provide Ankama with additional money if you sell workbenches.

1 0
Score : 4612

Finally I can exchange items from one character to another without having to go to a bank or my house! *____*
And... lottery!!! *____*
And... zaap!!! *____*
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 0
Score : 2116

It's a really pointless update, I'll probably never use mine.

0 0
Score : 6923

That's nice for you. The rest of us will reserve judgement till we see what they can do, and how far the devs will advance them.

0 0
Score : 279
Nerodos|2015-11-17 23:21:25
aigarspaigars|2015-11-17 22:52:12

The Haven Bag will be more of a chill place, as you won't be able to place workbenches in there.

To BobDance: The Haven Bags are not yet in-game. They are an upcoming feature, to be released with Update 2.32: Stairway to Haven. This Update is scheduled for release in early December, hence why you can't access it yet.
Oh c'mon why can't they be like the wakfu haven bags where you can have work benches, grass to plant stuff ect... :/ otherwise it is just useless except for the extra storage, unless i'm missing something.
0 0
Score : 6383

The Haven Bag contains a Zaap, which allows you to access the entirety of the game’s Zaap network. Just like any other Zaap, the cost of teleportation depends on the distance between the departure Zaap and the destination Zaap (therefore it’s no longer more cost-effective to use your Haven Bag’s Zaap than a simple Recall Potion).
Finally a portable zaap biggrin No more waste of recall potions when walking in a deserted area.

Can the Haven Bag be accessed in every server?
For example, can I use the Haven Bag in Rushu with my main character and access it on Rosal with my want-to-see-friends-character?

0 0
Score : 25958

No. You will have a different haven bag to decorate for each server.

lichen|2015-11-17 16:00:00
How will Haven Bags work if people are playing on different servers?

In just the same way as a bank, your Haven Bags are specific to each server (while remaining common to all the characters on the same server). This means you can kit out different Haven Bags if you play across several servers.

This means that you can't trade/transfer items across different servers. If you want items on different servers, you have to go through the process of server transfer service. And just like bank items, haven bag stored items do not transfer server.
0 0
Score : 93

I do love the picture - always wanted a zaap in my lounge room. Hope it has a dimmer switch....

0 0
Score : 1874
Gunnerwolfang|2015-11-18 01:27:06
How about selling workbenches for 2500 ogrines each? Please consider? Haven bags should be something more, don't let this update be mediocre. Deliver a big bang this kwismas update not another meh update.

TBH: I won't buy workbenches, I have no problem using public workbenches anyway. but those who have money to spent could provide Ankama with additional money if you sell workbenches.

I think the decision to base the storage space on PODS instead of SLOTS goes in the very opposite direction. Allowing a workbench in an Haven with 1000 PODS storage may not have any sense.
0 0
Respond to this thread