FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A new character service is here!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 11, 2015, 16:30:00
Announcements
Reactions 77
Angelsnow|2015-12-13 13:54:24
What if your account has no spare slots for new characters? Do you first have to buy an additional slot before transferring a character from another account?

Yes, you will have to purchase another slot. The account transfer service will give you the option to purchase that slot as part of the transfer process, providing that you have not reached the maximum number of character slots allowed on the target account.

DarkProphet|2015-12-12 09:33:24
Great service!

- What about alignments? I'd very much like my honor points transfered, with the character if possible. rolleyes

Yes, the character's alignment information will be transferred as well. =)

chaoman|2015-12-11 23:26:18
Just a few questions.

Let's say that I'd like to transfer my character -D--O--F--U--S- to Solar, but this account can only transfer from Solar to Maimane (and not back again).
I transfer the character to my 2nd account which can transfer from Maimane to Solar (and not back again). Can I then transfer -D--O--F--U--S- to Solar?
If I can do that, can I then move the character back to this account (chaoman)?

No, the target account must be of the same community (and therefore have access to the same servers) of the original account. It sounds like that is not the case with the two accounts you are describing. This service cannot be used to get around server transfer restrictions. ^^
Score : 613

What do I do if I used a fake name on my dofus accounts? I have a 200 rogue on my Iop's account that has been gathering dust for a while now. My mom, who is skeptical of privacy on the internet, convinced me it would be better not to put my real name on the account page!

0 0
Nerodos|2015-12-12 00:41:38
The only way to "fix" such an account would be to send a ticket to Support.

There you go, Everonedies. ^^

Now, I also have some information about Veteran Rewards and this service.

As announced, this service will send items that are linked to the account along with the character if those items are in the character's inventory. This will include Veteran Reward items. There will be an update in February that will add a condition to all Veteran Reward items that requires the account's age and consumed subscription time to match the standard requirements for each item to be unlocked before it can be equipped.

Until that February update, any Veteran Rewards that may be transferred with characters will be equippable even if the account is not normally old enough to have access to those items. When the update is released, any equipped items that are no longer compatible with the account's age will be unequipped automatically.
Score : 41

i think its only natural, but any idea when this service will be added? i'd like to transfer a account of my main(lvl 200 elio) to another account i havent been using bcuz i dont feel like training it, so i would like to do this as fast as possible, so i'd like to know a exact date

0 0

This service will be added to the Emporium very soon. We will have more information for you later this week.

Score : 41

thanks for the quick responds! i will wait for it

0 0
Score : 6940

Available in the shop now.

0 0
Score : -290
OhGurl|2015-12-15 16:11:53
Available in the shop now.
Thanks for the heads up...

I successfully transferred my Enu/Lbj/Miner. happy 
0 0
Score : 38

Hello, I try clicking on the service, I choose my character I want to transfer, but I get no option to comfirm the transfer, does that only appear once you actually have bought the 15k ogrines?

0 0
Score : 193

does this include a transfer from Rushu - Zatowishan 15,000 orgines from one account to another or would it be 15,000 pluss 9,000 ? need to do this on two accounts.

0 0

Unfortunately, no. This service does not include a server transfer. Characters can only be transferred within the same Community and server.

Score : -290
----Slovak----|2015-12-15 23:08:23
Hello, I try clicking on the service, I choose my character I want to transfer, but I get no option to comfirm the transfer, does that only appear once you actually have bought the 15k ogrines?
I used this service on my enu account (f2p with no ogrines), after I selected this service I select which character to transfer, I then logged my main account (p2p with 15k ogrines) on a pop-up. It says that my source account does not have 15k ogrine and ask if I would like to use ogrine on my destination account. I confirmed and got my transaction completion message.
0 0
Score : 635

What about nomarow/padgref?

0 0
Score : 18

What if I want to transfer a character from a Spanish server (spanish speaking community) onto a English server ( english speaking community) where my main currently resides, would that be possible with this new feature?

0 0
Score : 6940

From the OP:

Both accounts must be from the same community and server (character transfer between Jiva and Rushu is not possible, for example.)

0 0
Score : 107

What can I say, I'm not quite pleased with this service... or maybe I'm not quite pleased with how Ankama handle community assignment.

I bought ogrines with the intent of transferring a character from one of my newer accounts (circa 2010 if I had to guess) to an older account (from 2006). But haha, nope! Surprise, they're linked to different communities because somewhere down the line the rules for community assignment were changed. My old accounts are "pure" International, and the newer ones are automatically German community... with the only difference that I have the extra option to make Nehra characters on the newer ones. But honestly, who'd want to do that... (definitely not me, I'd gladly forfeit that option)
It doesn't seem to matter that I only have characters on Rushu and Rosal. And it also doesn't seem to matter that the account I want to transfer from can make characters on all International servers either way, and I am looking to transfer to an account that can only create characters there and not on Nehra.

It's not even worth sending a support ticket, because from own experience and that of several friends who tried, the only response is that they no longer do community changes because reasons. I can get behind trying to make this whole cross-community transferring harder etc., but seriously? I mean, I did not see an option to choose when I created these accounts, and now I am stuck with a crap community I never wanted (International community 4ever, no discussions).

0 0
Score : 2543

ok, so I would want to transfer my enutrof from one account to a third account, however none of those accounts are certified (meaning they both don't have ankama protection due to it not being possible for some reasons)

how will I transfer?

0 0
Score : 4

Is there an ETA for this services availability again? I see class change is available again, but this one isn't and I'm trying to move a character to a new account.

0 0

Unfortunately, at the moment there isn't. We will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Score : 2

Any MOD can tell us when this service is gonna be aviliable ???

0 0
Respond to this thread