FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A dragonic emote special offer

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 22, 2015, 16:00:00
Announcements

Get ready to rumble with delight! From December 22nd (04:00 PM Paris time) to December 29th (ending at 11 :59 PM Paris time) the Wrath of Bolgrot emote will be added to your purchase when you buy packs of 6 000 Ogrines (or more). This powerful emote can be used to toast the buns of your enemies or get your significant other fired up ! 

Bolgrot won his infamy by disrupting the hard-won Harmony created by the gods, and soon after became the most feared dragon in the World of Twelve. Did you know that Bolgrot was the first to collect all six Primordial Dofus, long before Ogrest’s Chaos? Oh yes! Their power was so great, they drove him to commit a terrible crime - the jealous murder of Helsephine, the love of the only person Bolgrot respected in all the world: Rykke Errel.

You have until 11:59 PM (Paris time) on December 29th, 2015 to obtain this breathtaking emote!

You’re never as happy as when you’re angry!

First Ankama intervention

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid not.

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : -207

Told you there's always a cash exclusive promo. But haven't you got this one already the last time it was offered as a cash promo?

0 0
Score : 4

Welp

0 0
Score : 79

Do i get it if i bought it a day before(21st)?

0 0

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid not.

Score : 79

Sad life is sad

0 0
Score : 508

at least its about half as the 1st time, purchase of 11,000 or more... seems a lot less special now for those who got it the 1st time.

0 0
Score : 3

i dont understand but if i buy 7 minibiot 7000 ogrine did i get this attuide ? answer me pls

0 0
Score : 2613

No, Aziz, you need to purchase ogrines directly in order to get this emote.

0 0
Score : 3909

Yes not only do you have to buy the Ogrine directly, it has to be ogrine brought with real money.

0 0
Score : 42

this emote is sick 2 bad i can't have it tongue

0 0
Score : 2613

Bring it back~ I just missed it. sad

0 0
Respond to this thread