FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A 2-in-1 Krospromo!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - March 18, 2016, 15:00:00

From today take advantage of a 2-in-1 Krospromo! Play Krosmaster Arena and unlock two items in DOFUS and WAKFU. New items are also waiting for you in the Kroshop. Enjoy them! 

Do the Altworld's arenas and bloodthirsty warriors entice you, but you don't yet dare step foot there out of fear of coming back out... feet first, right? Come on, a little courage! From today you'll have two good reasons to overcome your fears. By playing Krosmaster Arena, you'll unlock an item in the MMOs DOFUS and WAKFU!

After playing 10 matches, a code will appear in the options menu. With it, you'll take away the Two-Horned Hat if you play DOFUS, and the Krosmaster Costume if you play WAKFU.

And that's not all! New items are also waiting for you in the Kroshop:

DOFUS Items:  

• Slait Set
  • Noke Set
  • Percimol Set
  • Pony Set
  • Pac-Tiger Shield
  • Write Emote
  • Cromigmite
  • Jellifrost
  • Cromagmunk
  • Snowfoux
WAKFU Items:
  • Bad Aboum Statue
  • Darkness Knight Statue
  • Dani O'Shun Statue
  • Viktor don Voom Statue
  • Goultard Statue
  • Bill Tell Statue
  • Klor Ofil Statue
  • Nox Statue
  • Percimol Statue
  • Anna Tommy Statue
  • Lil Healey Statue
  • Oscar Kass Statue
  • Krosmunster (Air)
  • Krosmunster (Fire)
  • Krosmunster (Earth)
  • Krosmunster (Water)
  • Krosmaster Haven Bag Kit

Enjoy them! 

First Ankama intervention

You have a good eye. It is, indeed, the Two-horned Hat!

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 123

I was hoping for more special items for Dofus. Not just regular items you can get way easier from mystery boxes.

0 0
Score : 2268

Is that the two horned hat? looks kind of nice.

0 0

You have a good eye. It is, indeed, the Two-horned Hat!

Score : 89

Is this for pvp matches only?

0 0

It should be for any kind of match, but it seems to be working better with PvP matches. For what it's worth, you don't have to win them, only to play.

Score : 7466

just so you know, this seems to count matches played in the past: my code was presented to me as soon as I opened the game

0 0
Score : 2328

You can find Krosmaster Arena here: Click here

0 0
Score : 6915

Well, if it counts past matches, then it doesn't count the non-pvp ones, because I have done a bunch.

0 0
Score : 43

Does playing on the adventure mode only count or just pvp?

0 0
Score : 2

When someones surrender and you win, its still counting?

0 0
Score : 5

Is it still going ? I played 10 matches but nothing popped

0 0

The offer is ongoing, yes. The code, however, will not pop up, but appear in your options menu. Have you checked there?

Chaaarley|2016-03-19 02:13:15
Does playing on the adventure mode only count or just pvp?

Only PvP matches. For what it's worth, you are not required to win, only to play.

party-boy69|2016-03-19 13:36:15
When someones surrender and you win, its still counting?

Yes. You are only required to play the matches. If your opponent doesn't, it's his loss, not yours.
Score : 572

Do Koloseum battles count for this? I've finished 3 (12 battles total), as well as 3 or 4 ranked matches the last few days.

I am not getting any code in my options menu. Where exactly would it be; under my krosmaster username?

0 0

Well, Kolosseum battles should count towards these 10 matches, but it seems we're having issues on that end. Ranked matches definitely do the trick, though.

The code would be at the very bottom of the options menu.

Is your game up to date?

Score : 5

I played 7 kolosseums and 4 ranked and code isn't there. I guess I'll play 6 more ranked

0 0
Score : 572

Thanks Nerodos. It worked properly after I finished my tenth ranked game. It did not count in the Koloseum at all.

0 0
Respond to this thread