By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 183

Interactive Dofus Map

By Mavvox - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 30, 2016, 23:05:54
Edit;
Since i opened this thread i made so many updates biggrin
You can follow them on ImpsVillage Click here

Hello i'm making an interactive dofus map inspired by dofustool's carte, things like resources are beeing displayed on it!

I'm working on getting everything on it.

Please give me feedbacks and report bugs.

Thanks to Gravestorm and Orchid!

Update: 100% minig ores. Added Silicate and Dolomite nodes.
First Ankama intervention

I've added this to the list of fansites, great work! =)

See message in context
Reactions 33
Score : 6339

Waw, thanks a lot for this amazing feature. I liked the one from dofustool, but this one is nicer smile

Keep the good work coming!

I'm updating it as much as i can, check ImpsVillage Forum thread in the Informatory for infos.

Score : 302

THANK YOU!

No problem!! biggrin 

Score : 6613

Did you get all the special access nodes, all those hidden rooms accessible only via quests or groups going for emotes?

Score : 3

I'm now also showing all the zones where for example you can get Emotes.
Basically you can enable all the markers that can be also be enabled in the ingame map!
Today i also added the monsters you can face in each subarea simply by clicking anywhere!

Score : 2

I love it! Thank you a lot! I've been looking for an up to date map and finally found it!!! I love you

Score : 3842

I used to use Wikia Dofus, now your creation is way better and user friendly, no more aligning coordinates on a table chart (wiki uses them to display resource locations) comparing to in-game position.

I'm glad you like this!!
Since i opened this thread i made so many updates biggrin
You can follow them on ImpsVillage Click here

I've added this to the list of fansites, great work! =)

Me loves this biggrin 

Score : 637

I think good idea will be to add locations of wells. As the water is luxury product at the moment it might be nice smile

Btw. GREAT WORK!

Score : 607
Gandereq|2016-05-28 19:45:49
I think good idea will be to add locations of wells. As the water is luxury product at the moment it might be nice smile

Btw. GREAT WORK!
Luxury product? Not really. But anyway nice idea smile 

Good idea, if i find i way to track them all i will sure add them.

In the meanwhile i'm also working on a new Monsterpedia updated with all the available informations about every monsters!
Now it's really in an early alpha stage, you can't see much but it's a start!
You can check it out here:

Click here

Score : 319

That looks pretty amazing man!

Score : 1692

wow love u for this man wub 

Score : 607
Mavvox|2016-05-31 09:50:43
Good idea, if i find i way to track them all i will sure add them.

In the meanwhile i'm also working on a new Monsterpedia updated with all the available informations about every monsters!
Now it's really in an early alpha stage, you can't see much but it's a start!
You can check it out here:

Click here

It will be even better than wikipedia itself whenever you are done man haha

Updating to 2.35 !

Thanks Bricolbob.
Score : 2

Im not sure where to write this but: Thanks a lot for this site!! It is exactly what I've been looking for. I was in need of an updated proffession map after the rewamp, and the total resources needed to make a dofusplanner set has been sought after (atleast for me and some friends). Keep up the good work!smile 

Respond to this thread