FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Share your wins! (Or losses)

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 25, 2016, 17:19:23

Now that it's quick and easy to share your end-of-fight screens, let's have a thread where you can share your interesting victories, or your storied defeats!

Reactions 7
Score : 3757

Alright, let's start with this: I'm finally done with all Xelorium quests!
Big shoutout to Gein/Avatar/Yoshy/Roublord for doing almost all Xelorium quests with me from day 1 and finishing it with a grand slam by kicking Vortex's butt!
Of course I'm also grateful to Sneh, Snark and some others I probably forgot with random questmobs and especially a big thank you to Ralph-z who tried so hard to beat Vortex with me before some asshole cleaned all his accounts.

The fight was recorded on Twitch: Click here.

New feature-screenshot: Click here

Some more screenshots:

3 0
Score : 10883

Can someone please explain me how to share?

I have pressed that button like a thousand times but nothing seemed to happen..
Do I have to link something somewhere? Or how does it happen?

0 0
Score : 86
Zarnal-Ahkna|2016-04-25 19:51:28
Can someone please explain me how to share?

I have pressed that button like a thousand times but nothing seemed to happen..
Do I have to link something somewhere? Or how does it happen?
You need to upload an image in other site like this: Click here
And copy and paste the link of option "Direct Link for Layouts" in option of Insert image on the forum.
Submit. And Voialà!

1 0
Score : 25861

[16:52] (Info) Unable to publish the screencap - a problem occurred while sharing.

Tried again. Success Click here

Guys, there is a new Victory Screen feature which will allow you to publish your victory screen to the Dofus website. All you have to do is click on the 'Share" button besides "Close" Victory screen button. You can then share it on twitter or facebook or copy the link and just post the link like what I've done above.

0 0
Score : 2
Click here

died first try because we forgot about zaihn... But second time we wond fair and square
0 0
Score : 291

god, rosal? girlz-weakness sounds familiar

0 0
Score : 292

0 0
Respond to this thread