FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Thinking about making a return

By piggypiee - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 10, 2016, 15:53:59

Hey everyone,
My names Turretbound Or Battlescars (depending on when you knew me). Been playing for a good 10 years on and off, several 200s and 199s and have done a great deal of the content that was on offer. Debating returning to the game. Pretty much left when frig 3 was released. Was curious whether theres a lot going for the game still and any new things that make the game feel fresh again. After Dofus I went to Wakfu where I currently have a little army over there, but figured I might give dofus another try. So let me know whatcha think!
Many thanks,Turret

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3896

No one said one has to be positive on this forum, and no one said one is not allowed to speak the truth. If you truely want to know what we think, well I'll tell you what I think, and I think if you truly like it in Wakfu, stay there and don't come back.

No one said it's a rule that everyone in DOFUS should promote the game as much as possible, because as far as truth goes, this game is on a downhill ride.

Since you'd be returning and it will be on Rushu, good for you because on any other server you'd be going crazy from over-boredom, in comparison to a year or two back, the population besides Rushu has been dropping slowly.

Welcome back if you wanna give Frigost 3, Albatrocious Rock, Divine Dimensions: enurado-srambad-xelorium-ecaflipus, a-go then go do them.

Besides Frigost, it's divine dimensions. Everywhere else in the World of Twelve hasn't seen much activity for months, and it's almost the same on any other server besides Rushu.

0 0
Score : 57

As a player of both games, I truly think that dofus is way better than wakfu.

0 0
Score : 25914

Dofus is way better because it is older, Wakfu has a lot of potential but right now it really needs a lot of fixing.

0 0
Score : 1543

I've enjoyed my stay ever since I returned from a 2 year break a few months ago. You're in Rushu so you won't have to server transfer like I had to do to solve the population problem. I've never played Wakfu so I can't compare Dofus to it but I enjoy the game, even though it sometimes looms in the shadow of its former self.

0 0
Score : 2704

As a player of both games too, dofus is better I have to say... Kinda funny even tho this game seems dead. if they fixed this issue along AGO than we haven't had this conversation. As gunner said, wakfu still has alot to grow and will take the top later on. It's just an matter of preference now what you like the most

0 0
Score : 1651

I'm gunna try get back into it, I do enjoy wakfu a lot more as it is a challenge for me. but that is besides the point tongue. ive just come back and my chars are bare so I'm gunna see if I can get a new char up and running smile
Name is Sausage-Roll if anyone wants to come play with me, I have x4 till 200 so I probably wont be leeching as well.. I grinded 1-199 in 10 days, so let's get this going! tongue 

0 0
Respond to this thread