FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Week-end subscription offer!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 13, 2016, 16:45:00
Announcements

It's great playing DOFUS for free. Exploring new zones and getting into fistfights with new monsters for only 450 Ogrines: that's even better! From 4pm CEST on May 13th until 11:59pm CEST on May 15th, enjoy a two-day subscription offer!

From 4pm CEST on May 13th until 11:59pm CEST on May 15th, enjoy a subscription offer valid for two days (i.e. 48 hours, hour for hour*), for only 450 Ogrines**. Let the World of Twelve open itself up to you and reveal previously unseen places! Because if the DOFUS MMO gives you the opportunity to live the adventure (with a capital A!) without paying a single kama, it just might be that the urge to explore new horizons and face new creatures tantalizes you… right?

So take advantage, and invite your friends to do the same!   

The lucky ones not working this Whit Monday will therefore be able to benefit from an "à la carte" subscription of two days. As for the others, their weekend schedule's going to be a no-brainer!

Still not sure why you should subscribe? This will convince you beyond all doubt:

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/why-subscribe

(*) Please note: this offer lets you enjoy 48 hours of subscription starting the moment you make the purchase. If you purchase this 2-day subscription today, Friday, May 13, at 5PM, then it will end Sunday, May 15, at 5PM

(**) Offer valid once per account.

First Ankama intervention

If memory serves, the difference is that 3 days of subscription start as soon as you buy them, whereas the 3 days pack gives you subscription tokens, to be activated at your convenience (similar to the old 4-week pack).

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 6133

While it's a nice initiative, I think that 1) that should be a regular service, for people that don't have time during the week, and 2) it should be cheaper, as the 1 week offer costs 157 ogrines/day, while this 2 day offer costs 225 ogrines/day. 1 week is cheaper than buying this 3 times, which wouldn't even amount to one week.

0 0
Score : 2

Yeah, lets make a cool offer very very very near exams !

0 0
Score : 1545

When I first opened this thread I thought I would go for it (even though I shouldn't since I've got exams coming up) since 450 ogrines for a week's subscription is a neat offer. Then I realised that it is 450 ogrines for only 2 days. Yeah, no.

I agree very much with Lynn. This offer is, unfortunately, not provoking at all.

0 0
Score : 7472

To be fair though, it's always worked that if you buy it in a bigger pack you get more value.

225 Ogrines per day with this, 157 per day with a week, 140 with a month, 130 for 3 months etc.

Admittedly it should maybe drop to being like 180-190 per day (so looking at ~350 ogrines for 2 days) but otherwise it's not terrible considering.

Also, Jogadorsts - surely being able to sub for 2 days is better near exams, than buying a month and wasting it?

1 0
Score : 3376

Exactly, this is not a discount offer. It's literally a weekend subscription offer, a chance to subscribe for the weekend instead of having to save up enough ogrines for a weekly subscription. It's perfect for those who only have time to play in the weekend and can't afford a longer subscription.

I also think it would be great to have this as a regular service. Hope they make it so! happy 

1 0
Score : 548

This is a good idea especially for new players.. well price is about 50% higher per day then a most expensive subscription option but we could cheer for bot owners

0 0
Score : 466

Back to what was said about a week being 157 and 140 a month, I'm seeing a pattern, if these two days were to follow that pattern it would be 160-170 per day vs the 225 it should be a regular service but it's pretty pricey atm

0 0
Score : 95

would love to play, but exams T_T

0 0
Score : -244

This is a step forward towards subscription versatility. Would have been better if the price is more versatile, but still, 450 ogr is better than spending 1,100 ogr for a whole week when you can only play on weekend.

Keep up the good work.

Next step would be 48 hours consumable subscription time for 600 ogr. For those who can only play a maximum of 6 hours daily (farfetch, but I can dream can I?).

PS: I'd like to gift this to some of my weekend returnee friend so I also hope this becomes a permanent offer. and maybe make it a weekdays offer also.

0 0
Score : 6691

100 ogrines or bust.

0 0
Score : 217

Just what i needed thanks

0 0
Score : 79

There should also be a 24 hour subscription because in some cases you forget to for example unequip your mount on the account you don't wanna play anymore?

1 0
Score : 50

I think it would be neat to have more flexible subscription offers. I could really use some subscription right now for my lv199 iop account so i can solo this dungeon that i'm trying to recruit a group for but get no responses (i'm on aermyne server). And in fact i actually can buy like a week's worth of subscription for 1000 ogrines but that would be such a waste seeing as i only need him for this one dungeon...maybe for some other stuff as well but not 7 days.

0 0
Score : 3376

Looks like the weekend subscription now gives 3 days, much better! But can anyone explain the difference between the 3 days pack and the 3 days of subscription?

0 0

If memory serves, the difference is that 3 days of subscription start as soon as you buy them, whereas the 3 days pack gives you subscription tokens, to be activated at your convenience (similar to the old 4-week pack).

Score : 1437

Is this still available? If so i can't find it on the shop!.

0 0

This offer is no longer available.

A similar one was available shortly during the latest week-end, re-igniting conversation in this thread; but it is now unavailable as well.

Respond to this thread