FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beat the summer heat!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - July 05, 2016, 16:30:00
Announcements

In this season, you're never safe from a heat wave! Of course there's Bamboo Milk, but the side effects can be a bit bothersome... the best solution is a parasol! And by some coincidence to which only Xelor holds the secret, right now there's actually a Parasol Emote in packs of 11,000 OG and more!

If you were planning to buy Ogrines, now's a good time! From now until Friday July 8th (23:45 CEST), the Parasol Emote is free with packs of 11,000  OG and more! Note that this parasol's purpose is to protect you from the sun... it's not for whacking people over the head!

First Ankama intervention

No, it isn't, sorry. The Master Pack does not count for these kinds of promotions.

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 3888

So it finally arrives...

0 0
Score : 116

Make it also with 3month sub plss

0 0
Score : 3888

Why does the promotion says it ends "Friday July 8th (23:45 CEST)", while on the Uplauncher it shows "Offer valid on selected packs until 14/07 at 23h45 (Paris Time)". Which is the real deadline?
I sure darn want to take this promotion opportunity and buy some ogrine for the emote. I used up this month's self-assigned "allowance" for gaming needs on a Master Pack after the new sub packs came out and my next period doesn't start until after July 10th. I rather keep to my financial planning, but it's tough too because I really want this emote for a long time since last seeing it in a Dofus Manga pack on Ankama Shop FR.

0 0
Score : 702

Is it included on the master pack?

0 0

No, it isn't, sorry. The Master Pack does not count for these kinds of promotions.

Score : -4085

Pity it doesn't come with any of the sub packs. sad
Even if my subs run out on January next year, I might have been tempted to sub sooner, just for the emote. sleep 

0 -3
Score : 25911

Wait for it, they will eventually be on another promo.

0 -2
MadSock|2016-07-05 21:16:48
Why does the promotion says it ends "Friday July 8th (23:45 CEST)", while on the Uplauncher it shows "Offer valid on selected packs until 14/07 at 23h45 (Paris Time)". Which is the real deadline?
That's an error on the Uplauncher, I'm afraid. The real deadline is, as has been announced in this news, Friday, July 8. I gather this is not really what you wanted to hear, sorry.
Score : 900

Why no extension T_T tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread