FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Goultarminator VIII: your champions need you!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - July 07, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements

More than 4.000 players have registered for the 2016 Goultarminator, and have taken up the challenge of the Test of Speed. Now, it is up to you to choose the champions who will represent your server during the tournament: to your votes!

Goultard fell more than 146,933 times during these past few weeks, thanks to the relentlessness of 7069 challengers who have given everything they had in order to be on top of the rankings.

But today, it is your turn to get a handle on the selection process; it is up to you to choose the 32 fighters, 16 main representatives and 16 substitutes, who will fight with pride to represent your server during the competition!

In order to take part in the Test of Popularity, you simply have to select your server in the dedicated form and rank the five candidates, from your most favourite one to your least favourite one.

A noteworthy change this year: it is no longer necessary to vote for all classes in order to participate in the vote, so you can elect to only vote for the classes you are interested in!

You have until Tuesday, July 12, 2016, at 23:59 (Paris Time) to vote; the list of the participants will then be revealed on Monday, July 18.

A reminder

The character save that will be used to import characters into the tournament server will be done during the weekly maintenance on Tuesday, July 19, 2016. All participants will be required to have all the equipment they need to fight in their inventory before the maintenance begins.
Reactions 8
Score : 3279

Will my servers even be able to compete? I think the rules said that there must be at least one of each class and I'm not sure they have that?

0 0
Score : 3

Why can not I vote - Sorry, you must have a DOFUS character on your account to participate.

Sorry, I already found - To vote on a server, you must have a character of level 80 or above on that server.

0 0
Score : 3928

I'm extremely disappointed by the rules this year.

A server which doesn't have at least one representative for each class, meaning at least 16 representatives, cannot take part in the competition.

This rule didn't exist last year and we on Rosal did our best to get 15/16 classes represented and I just had to find out it was all in vain because of this stupid rule. The English-speaking community is this year only represented by the Rushu server, a server that has an incredibly toxic vocal minority - which all got into the Test of Popularity.

This is neither fair nor is it a good sign. The other 4 servers clearly lack support from the French Ankama employees.

A very pissed-off goat, who, with his server, was preparing for a dignified Goultarminator season.
4 0
Score : 13359

I love how the test of speed is used to drop the number of candidates for the premier PvP tournament...

Because a 100% predictable PvM fight, with no need to focus on anything other than raw damage output is totally the best way to chose who we should be able to vote for.

3 0
Score : 3389

I agree with Capn Goat and I think that there should be a fairer representation for the Goulterminator event. I think more servers and better qualifications for participation of the WHOLE community. I realize that Goultarminator VIII might conflict with the roll out of the ISK but that should be no reason that we get more participation from eligible players from other servers in our community.

TailsHornsHalo

1 0
Score : 57

Rosal and Rushu will participate to the goult this year because they have at least one participant of each class.
Rosal: Click here
Rushu: Click here

But a server like solar won't participate because ther is written
items matching your criteria
0 0
Score : 1072

I'm getting the same issue for the Shika server voting. Is this possibly due to the servers being unable to put forward 15 participants; one from each class. Or is it just a website error?

0 0
Score : 3160
Nerodos|2016-07-07 17:00:00
You have until Tuesday, July 12, 2016, at 23:59 (Paris Time) to vote; the list of the participants will then be revealed on Monday, July 18.

Get voting!

A reminder
The character save that will be used to import characters into the tournament server will be done during the weekly maintenance on Tuesday, July 19, 2016. All participants will be required to have all the equipment they need to fight in their inventory before the maintenance begins.

Hi! I'm just wondering, is Ankama really giving players only one single day to prepare equipments for goult?

I strongly wish Ankama could reveal the list of the participants sooner than 1 day before importing characters...
0 0
Respond to this thread