Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

First ISK...

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - July 11, 2016, 16:30:00
Announcements
Reactions 56
Score : 3750
SilentRevenge|2016-07-22 09:16:17
I agree with Winter. ISK could've helped keep populations on smaller servers, but as it is they are so depleted that what is needed is something to draw players to them

Permanent double exp in kolo, pvm, and professions. Double drop rate in pvm and kolotokens while having 50% loot and exp gains when your alliance holds that territory. Sounds like a lot and unrealistic I guess but you said something to draw them back in right? biggrin A few new in game volunteer moderators that will regulate bots and answer your questions daily. Only allowed on Solar, Shika, and Zatoishwan with all of this lol.
3 0
Score : 234

Is there a way for us to view ISK fights?

0 0
Score : 3470

My beloved French server and all the English servers are united biggrin

Hope to see some of you in kolo!

1 0
Score : 65
Nehless|2016-07-26 12:38:28
Is there a way for us to view ISK fights?

Second this, I really want to know how to spec kolo fights
0 0
Score : 3470

"Pour t'aider à comprendre, il faut que tu saches que les joueurs jouent tous leurs combats sur un même serveur : le serveur KIS.
Lorsqu'un combat est trouvé, les joueurs sont envoyés de leur serveur d'origine sur ce serveur pour y faire leur combat. Le mode spectateur lui, demande à ce que le personnage reste sur son serveur, mais puisse regarder le combat sur un autre. C'est une contrainte compliquée à outrepasser pour le moment."

Click here

Due to the inter-server kolo moving us to a different server for the duration of the fight and spectator mode requiring users to be on the same server it is not possible to spectate inter-server kolo fights. It's a difficult thing to work around.

The bonus xp modifiers (for having higher level characters on the server) are not in effect on the ISK due to the same sort of reason.

1 0
Score : 9

the kolossium now is having problems cant see people but ur rating changes even without fighting. people keeps on disconnecting.

0 0
Score : 299

Was ISK not supposed to give faster kolo fights? i'm still waiting like 20 - 30 min to get a fight..

0 0
Score : 1725

isk is bugged today look here Click here maybe people stopped registering fo that reason

0 0
Score : 299

it had been like that since the ISK came maybe first few days was like 10 min but after waiting time became really long..

0 0
Score : 2974

I love how people act like creating ISK was a matter of clapping twice and snapping their fingers for ankama..... The game wasn't able to support it natively, so they had to figure out alot of workarounds, and even after all this time in development, it's still got gamebreaking bugs... It's not so simple, releasing it earlier would have done more harm than good (as it stands it's a net negative with people getting stuck in fights)

1 0
Score : 2

This update is amazing, however it have one MAJOR problem...you can no longer spectate kolo matches! Which is a huge problem for me, because one of my main series on youtube is commentating over kolo matches. I can no longer do this....ANKAMA please fix spectating asap, so that content creators can continue..and also normal players enjoy spectating others kolo matches...

0 0

The spectating issue with ISK is due to the fact that, technically, the fights take place on a different server than the one the characters are originally from, and inter-server spectating is not possible at this moment. We are looking for ways to work around this in order to let you spectate fights, but it is no easy task.

Score : 684

I hope spectating would be possible at some point, because it's always fun to spectating someone or friend in kolo. But now... not anymore. Must be implemented.

A kolo is not a kolo without spectators. <_< 

0 0
Score : 1119

Everytime I enter a kolo fight it shows me my energy is low. I don't think that's necessairy? Since you don't lose energy if you lose the battle :p

0 0
Score : 279

Where can i report these bots joining kolo? They appear in every fight and ruin the fight.....

0 0
Score : 7811

Screenshot and contact a Mod - Click here

0 0
Score : 6

Players on the same server will be in the same group.
There is a player who uses this to fix it without fixed registration.

0 0
Respond to this thread