FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Novice Pack and Sidekick Offer

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - July 20, 2016, 16:30:00
Announcements

Starting today, two new items are waiting for you in our shop: a Novice Pack, which as its name indicates is intended for newbies, as well as a 40% reduction on sidekicks! Hurry up and take advantage of them!

As the famous proverb says: "Alone, you go faster. Together, you go further." That's why sidekicks are there to help you progress in your adventure! You need a bit of a helping hand? Take advantage; from today until July 25th at 23:59 (Paris time), these faithful allies are 40% off!

Hurry, before it's too late!

And because good news always comes in pairs, you can also discover the Novice Pack* aimed at beginners. Containing one month's subscription and the sidekick of your choice, it'll let you start your adventure gently, accompanied by Lumino, Kamus Rex or even Skale!

This pack is available in your shop now, for the price of 3,500 Ogrines.

Enjoy!

Warning: only one such pack can be purchased per account.

First Ankama intervention

As far as I know, the Novice Pack is forever (barring unforeseen circumstances that may or may not arise in the future).

It's the sale offer on the Sidekicks that ended on July 25th.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : -2691

Almosttttttttttttt and soooooooo tempted ... But I am going soonish on holiday, would loose most of the subs sad
Really bad timing, considering I was actually thinking to try 2 more accs (classes that I've never plaid before) ... sleep

Really not sure what to do ... :wacko:
0 -3
Score : 3410

I think I might get an extra sidekick to duplicate some that I already have and give the one that I can trade to my fiancee. Yes. The timing of this sale could be extended at least one week for me to really take best advantage of it. However, c'est la vie as they say in French.

1 -1

I can still see the Novice Pack in Shop, even if it is passed July 25 ...
Any idea if it is still available, and until when?

0 -3

As far as I know, the Novice Pack is forever (barring unforeseen circumstances that may or may not arise in the future).

It's the sale offer on the Sidekicks that ended on July 25th.

Oh, tyvm ! cool I thought both offers ended on July 25, and I thought I lost my chance at them, since I had to pack stuffs and do last minute shopping for my holiday. Still on it atm. I'm glad to know that the offer will still be there when I get home. smile 

0 -3
Respond to this thread