FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Let's get wild: the 2.36 Beta server is open!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 31, 2016, 16:15:00
Announcements

The Cania plains have always been a dangerous place for travelers who might wander them without proper preparations, and soon the danger will increase!

New monsters are arriving in these wild open spaces. Fortunately, you'll be able to see them tracking you in your peripheral vision thanks to the new 16:9 ratio to the DOFUS client! Which is a good thing, because right now, we need you at full alert to help us hunt the most wiley foe of all... BUGS.

How can I access the Beta servers?

1. Download the Beta client

2. Test the new content

3. Share any issues you might encounter

A broad overview of new 2.36 features:

• New interfaces, UI hub, and map

• 3 New monster families

• Massive map overhaul in the Cania area

• 13 new quests

• New Osa spells and skills (read more in the Devblog)

• New widescreen ratio

Are you up to the challenge? Then download the 2.36 Beta client and start searching! Thanks in advance for your help, and happy testing!

First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your feedback. I've just finished making a report for the dev team with all your comments so far so we can try to make the maximum amount of progress in the limited amount of beta time we have.

For Mac users, the team is aware of the 89% issue and is working on an internal reproduction so they can fix the problem. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your reports.

And for those who miss the tan color scheme of the original Dofus theme, we will have some news later today that should help you out.

We really appreciate you taking the time to test this beta version and help us polish the update. You're helping us, and you're helping your fellow players; you're the best! <3

See message in context
Reactions 178
Score : 3861

Mac version is stuck at 89% at the loading screen.

1 0
Score : 585

Same problem, 89%

0 0
Score : 191

works for me, but I don't want to use 'advanced new chat' ...

0 0
Score : 20

I have the same problem, 89% U.U

0 0
Score : 2

Same here, 89%

0 0
Score : 3158

Hi, when I try to change the Icon placements for Characteristics and Spells Tab (below) I get client temporaly frozen.

0 0
Score : 76

Dafuq is this theme ._. Will we be able to sign in with disney accounts aswell?

0 0
Score : 737

Uh so, summons aren't hitting as much as they were in the Twitch, is it just me or anyone else having the same issue ? Spells seems a little buggy as well.

0 0
Score : 702

@Plastini
I feel the same way. The damages improve a bit with the fusion(depending on your element). So far, I really wish we kept Crackler Punch as an int spell.

0 0
Score : 9

On Windows version beta stuck at 79%

0 0
Score : 219

horrible interface(

0 0
Score : 170

The only positive thing in the new interface - new look of AI dialogues. The rest is just a shame.

0 0
Score : -4053
plastini|2016-08-31 18:42:46
Uh so, summons aren't hitting as much as they were in the Twitch, is it just me or anyone else having the same issue ? Spells seems a little buggy as well.

DatsuLee|2016-08-31 18:56:29
@Plastini
I feel the same way. The damages improve a bit with the fusion(depending on your element). So far, I really wish we kept Crackler Punch as an int spell.

I usually don't play betas (except the Wakfu beta where indeed I have plaid), so I was really looking forward to see your first impressions on the new Osa.
So, how bad is it? :unsure:
Or how good is it? :unsure:
Is an int build still good at anything? Does it do any damage at all? (I'm not so keen on changing set right this very moment. tongue )
What builds do seem more viable for pvm now? :unsure:

[ EDIT : ] Thinking about the Osa revamp, I was wondering today if some spell like Animal Blessing is still kept? Or the max number of summons will only depend on gear from now on?
Also, does the fire path have any direct healing spell?
0 -2
Score : 136

wtf...when i start any battle i always get error....fix it!

0 0
Score : 1252

I streamed a bit and came with some issues or thoughts..
Map issue- hovering the menu on the left is bugged because when you hover over it the coordinates are overlapping and they get stuck.
ESC doesnt close menus in fights (sometimes).
Battles reset the HUD you made and after the fight it returns back to how it was.
When you make your hud a bit bigger, (like the text or map) and you open your inventory the inventory goes behind it, it would be better if it goes on top of it, so it doesnt get hidden away..
And the advanced chat is really a bugger, Im honestly not a fan of it at all.
and one trool mob is like invincible , it took me 20 turns to kill it, it kept throwing on the healing skill if you attack it. and it was just sitting there being happy and hitting you. Thats all for now o.o

0 0
Score : 107

Had an actionscript error and stopped loading at 79% sad

0 0
Score : 737
bohemia|2016-08-31 20:09:05
I usually don't play betas (except the Wakfu beta where indeed I have plaid), so I was really looking forward to see your first impressions on the new Osa.
So, how bad is it? :unsure:
Or how good is it? :unsure:
Is an int build still good at anything? Does it do any damage at all? (I'm not so keen on changing set right this very moment. tongue )
What builds do seem more viable for pvm now? :unsure:

[ EDIT : ] Thinking about the Osa revamp, I was wondering today if some spell like Animal Blessing is still kept? Or the max number of summons will only depend on gear from now on?
Also, does the fire path have any direct healing spell?

Well, I don't think it's bad but it's feel like the work isn't done yet, isn't like in the Twich we watched. For e.g: PoC does not reduce 150% pow on beta.
It's good but again, there are some bugs I believe.
I didn't like Int build That much, if I had to go mono element I'd go Earth I guess.

Nope,they didn't keep Animal Blessing, if you have 6 summons, that's all you'll be summoning.
More or less, if you turn into Dragon form you can heal your allies with Whip.

I myself didn't have a lot of time to test, about 50min or so, right now I'm at job typing it haha laugh

I just hope it's bugs and stuff.. not the final form,otherwise I'd be disappointed sad 
0 0
Score : -4053
plastini|2016-08-31 20:36:39
Nope,they didn't keep Animal Blessing, if you have 6 summons, that's all you'll be summoning.

Oh, dear ... :wacko:
Then I do need some advice on gear that gives + summons. :unsure:

I was also using Animal Blessing sometime (not so often, but still, it did happen) on my enu, when she had out both bag and shovel, and I needed her to chest too, without taking N turns to kill bag or shovel. I guess those happy worry less days are over now. sleep
0 -2
Score : 221

Please post the full patch notes

0 0
Respond to this thread