FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.36: Available now!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 20, 2016, 10:30:00
Announcements

The Kastout Breeders teased you about the Osamodas revamp and their spells. Nosawr informed you about Cania’s monsters and whereabouts, and even more! There’s only one thing left to do before you start this new adventure: Mind the Steppe!

Update 2.36 in detail:

The whole World of Twelve now in faux 16:9! Find out how the project was developed in the appropriate Devblog article.

The interface graphic revamp – Part 1! New interfaces for a more user-friendly experience. Follow all the stages of the project and the thoughts of the UX Design team in the appropriate Devblog article

Cania graphic revamp.

13 new quests

3 new monster families

Osamodas revamp, new gameplay! Find all the juicy details of the Osamodas revamp in the appropriate Devblog article.

Incarnam graphic modification, a new starry Krosmoz background that drapes the dimension of beginners with the utmost elegance!

All of this is summed up on the update page

We would also like to inform you that the streaming version of DOFUS has been discontinued (for now) with this update. You will also be reminded to change your password, and if you haven't changed it in a while, you may be required to change your password today.

A quick review of the feedback you sent us:

Please note that the list below is non-exhaustive, we will update it as soon as necessary

Our teams are currently working on fixing the various issues, and particularly we are working on the following (if you happen to encounter other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know):
  • The impossibility to remove a quick equipment from the shortcut bar by using a right click

• The optimization of the memory usage, even though Update 2.36 will necessarily use more memory than Update 2.35 did, because the interfaces are heavier

• Bugs encountered on Mac

• The smithmagic interface and the alignment issue with runes and the names of effects

Added precisions:

• If you deem the icons or texts to be too small, you can make them bigger from the options menu

• Black theme: we have chosen this one because it's the one most used by all players (89% of players use it, to be precise). However, we will offer you the opportunity to customize your theme yourselves in the coming weeks, provided you manipulate the textures. A few players are already testing this feature in Beta.

• We are now using a single chat system in Update 2.36. To customize the channels, one just has to right-click the icons of the aforementioned channels and then customize the heck out of it.

• The blue display of the exotic effects will be fixed soon via a patch.

• We are not planning to reintroduce the item text box in the inventory. The rectangle will evolve later but we are not planning on putting the item sheet back in it.

Further queries:

The bonus bar can't be used during fights, is that normal?
  • Yes, the fight interface is different from the regular interface (outside of fights), so there are two distinct configurations here. To put it bluntly, the changes made to the interface while in fight mode stay, but only while in fight mode. 

I lost Achievement points on at least one of my characters, what do I do?

• Some areas in Cania have been merged, leading to the removal of some Achievements. However, the new Achievements we have added more than make up for the loss.

We thank you all for your help in all these matters. For more information about the interfaces, please don't hesitate to read this article.

Our team is listening to your feedback, so please don't hesitate to share more!

First Ankama intervention
Bill-Tell|2016-09-20 11:35:13
Horrible in every stretch of the imagination. Who decides such changes? Bored workers with 40" screens?

"Get rid of the black bars in widescreen mode" has been one of the top community requests literally since 2.0 was released.

I cant even use skills in battle , and why the fack my game is in some fackin savge language not in english as used to be on solar server wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

You can check the language of your game in the updater. If your game is properly in English in the updater, please let us know which language you are seeing in the client so we can work on a fix. =)

As for the skills issue, which skills are you having trouble with?

See message in context
Reactions 161
Score : 402

Horrible in every stretch of the imagination. Who decides such changes? Bored workers with 40" screens?

2 -3
Score : 385

why have the resistances of the rygurgal monsters been changed? they have no weak elements now, unlike the other underwater monsters. It also looks like the resistances for other underwater monsters have been changed.

0 0
Score : 45

I wont play dofus anymore. DOFUS DO YOU HEAR ME?? YOUR NEW MAP SUCKS. just make the whole map accessible :/

0 -1
Score : -10

WTF did you done do the game , now is sucks . I cant even use skills in battle , and why the fack my game is in some fackin savge language not in english as used to be on solar server wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

0 -1
Score : 611

Appreciated for the great work and 16:9 finally!! smile

1 -1
Bill-Tell|2016-09-20 11:35:13

"Get rid of the black bars in widescreen mode" has been one of the top community requests literally since 2.0 was released.

I cant even use skills in battle , and why the fack my game is in some fackin savge language not in english as used to be on solar server wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

You can check the language of your game in the updater. If your game is properly in English in the updater, please let us know which language you are seeing in the client so we can work on a fix. =)

As for the skills issue, which skills are you having trouble with?

Score : 1811

Best update in years! I will comeback to Dofus for this! biggrin

2 0
Score : -10

all skills , i can see them on bar , i can see skills of my sidekick but still sidekick skills are bugged coze i can use only 1 , and i choose english language not some savage language like spanish or french

0 0
Score : 1

Thanks for this shit update .. Maybe i stop play dofus.

0 -1
Score : 7

What is wrong with performance? Yesterday i run 8 accounts smooth, today i cant play on 4 accounts because of lag..

0 0
Score : 2271

I love it, stop the hate Please

1 0
Score : 19

how to change a dark theme? current looks bleak

1 0
Score : -30

Amazing update! So glad that this is all finally out biggrin

0 -1
Score : 9

The new Osa is very different and play style will take some getting used to. Buffing allies is a bit more complicated at lower levels but heals are easier. The heal however is minute. My drake healed me for 6HP. (This may be a glitch)
I am missing my NLOS spell (crow) quite a bit and poor Bwork got the boot! The loss of the cracker is tragic, but the change of the cracker punch from intel to strength, (while logical) requires players to add strength in larger quantity to a pure intel build in order to make the most of the hard hitting spell. I now need to buy/make/mage new gear or make do without the spell. Without the animal blessing, I will also need to add more summons to my gear. This will be tricky to accomplish with adding the Str as well. (Any ideas from experienced players would be appreciated)
The Osa seems able to hold its own in solo battle much better now. The multitude of summons now available are a nice addition and more in line with what the Osa is all about. Grabbing the AP/MP is a nice touch and having all the buffs in one spell is nice as well.

0 -1
Score : 737

Playing with the new Osa is extremely easy, you just need 5min to read the spells. They just have a second effect now.
And I think that's a bug you're having,I tried my mount with my osa and worked just fine.

0 -1
Score : 256

Create more themes, this black theme hurt my eyes. I have never use black theme in previous versions as well.

0 0
Score : 9

The heals from the controlled drake were only 6HP so I don't know if this is a glitch or not. The spells are indeed easy to figure out, just require more steps to set up.

0 0
Score : 611

Izmar, you guys gotta change that "Terminer le tour" thing with "Pass" tho

0 0
Score : 702

When can we expect the store update?

0 -1
Respond to this thread