FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscription: the Fall packs!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 22, 2016, 14:30:00
Announcements

Subscription packs just flow by, like the days, and every pack is different. Change of season: change of packs. That change is taking place today!

The only thing that stays the same is the price! As for the new content, you can check it out now. You'll want to brier them all!

7-Day Pack

• 7-day subscription

• Bramble Mystery Box

1 Month Pack

• 30-day subscription

• Bramble Set

3 Month Pack

• 90-day subscription

• Bramble Set

• Unikron Dragoturkey Harness

6 Month Pack

• 180-day subscription

• Bramble Set

• Emote: Animal (Osamodas)

1 Year Pack

• 360-day subscription

• Bramble Set

• Emote: Animal (Osamodas) (x2!)

• Wabbit Haven Bag

Master Pack

• 47,000 Ogrines

• Bramble Set

• Emote: Animal (Osamodas)

• Wabbit Haven Bag

Special Pack

• 30-day subscription

• 6,000 Ogrines

• Bramble Set

But "What's the point of subscribing", I hear you ask? It gives you tons of advantages!

All of the packs are available now in the Shop. Be our guest!

Reactions 9
Score : 106

Man, if only we had that black dragon transformation in battle!

Amazing looking pack!

0 0
Score : -4196

If anyone gets the Wabbit Haven Bag, could someone/ more please post a few pictures with it? wub
I am curious how it looks! tongue

Any idea when the winter packs will come? If around this date on December or sooner?
I was planning to sub in January or something like that, when my subs end, but the one year pack from the autumn offers is just too adorable! So I might sub sooner, like in December, that's why I need to know how much time I have to take advantage of the current one year sub pack. smile 

1 -2
Score : 1782

@Bohemia, it's on the page wink

0 0
Score : 177
bohemia|2016-09-22 16:02:57
If anyone gets the Wabbit Haven Bag, could someone/ more please post a few pictures with it? wub
I am curious how it looks! tongue
(...)

Check also Princess-vonBrakmar's wikilog for the complete interior & stuff: Click here
The tiny toothbrush!
0 0
Score : 702

I feel kind of disappointed on that emote. IMO it is kind of lame and boring when you compare it to any of the recent ones.

0 0
Score : 3887

Holy F! It's finally here. Fall packs all of them with new goodies nothing old nothing boring.

That new osamodas class emote animation seems way longer than all the rest we've gotten so far, does this mean we'd get extensions to the other class emotes in some future update perhaps?

Nice haven bag theme by the way, but where is the Beach theme I've been asking since before summer and no word about it was ever given..

The new harness is just the surprise we need, it matches the minikrone pet and will look good along with the Royal Rainbow Blop Shield coming up next week (if we kill the boss in the dungeon this weekend of course).

The new Bramble set from a distance actually looks very similar to the champion set for winning goultarminator, at least the hat looks similar at first glance.

The wabbit haven bag is cool not that I'm gonna decorate mine, but I know someone who is going to melt all over in it.

Is there a change to the amount of ogrine purchase allowed per week, month, and in general on an account? I can't seem to be allowed to buy the Master Pack which I usually go for in these kinds of promotions. As far as I am aware the limits are 60k per week, 150k per month, and 180k in general. How does the time count works? Does it reset at the end of each week/month, or does it count from the date of the last purchase made? In the month of September, even after checking my management page I am certain that I have not gone over the 150k limit of Ogrine brought. I never buy Ogrine through the Kama Exchange so for whatever reason I am blocked from buying the Master Pack, this doesn't add up right.

0 0
Score : 739

Why does the haven bag theme have to be with the year sub pack. Cant it just be on its own. I have bought ten additional Haven rooms in hope to collect some cool themes. Guess this isnt going to happen when you have to spend an arm and a leg on sub just to get a haven bag theme set, which does nothing more than give your bag a cool look.

0 0
Score : -4196
NanoHero001|2016-09-22 16:30:03
@Bohemia, it's on the page wink
When I posted, I think that the Wabbit Haven Bag wasn't in the head post yet. :unsure:

MiniTapsi|2016-09-22 16:41:32
Check also Princess-vonBrakmar's wikilog for the complete interior & stuff: Click here
The tiny toothbrush!
Thanks a lot, I had a look! smile
1 -2
Score : 683

The Bramble Set looks cool. happy
Wish they'd add more new themes that are not Class Items but very related to certain classes.

0 0
Respond to this thread