By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

How Do You Do YOUR DOFUS UI?

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 23, 2016, 16:42:11

ITT: Post screens of your themes.

The release of 2.37 is an exciting moment for customization in DOFUS. I wanted to open this thread as a place for people to share interface customization and organization tips, and theme customization.

If you are interested in creating your own theme, you can find instructions on how theme editing works here:

How can I create my very own DOFUS Theme?

Show us your creations and share links to your theme here!

First Ankama intervention

If you are interested in creating your own theme, you can find instructions on how theme editing works here:

If you don't want to do all of that work, there are a few players who have made their themes available so far. Please note, this is not an official endorsement of these themes, I am simply mentioning that they are available, if you would like to test them:

Sadida's Wooden Theme: Click here

Eliotrope Theme: Click here

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 707

A main problem of the past user themes was we must update/edit themes manually on each time game updates, is that solved?
If not, we will go back to current color (BAD darkStone) when each update comes I think....

0 0
Score : 356
trololo2222|2016-09-24 08:24:03
That is good to hear, but I have mixed feelings about ankama not doing what they need to do by themselves while relying on random players doing it for free...
I both agree and disagree.
I think Ankama should give us a couple of options straight up, like with the black and beige themes before, so that we can pick - but we should also have a way to create and share our own themes so we can customize the colours beyond the themes Ankama would come up with.
1 0
Score : 224

Can't be sure if I am right, but Ankama staff has a lot of work in bugs, so let's wait a little more in visual side. And in the meantime players are creating these custom themes and it's only good, in place of 2 themes we will be able to choose between thousands I believe. Can't wait to see this feature, and still hoping for more customization options than just color changes.

0 0
Score : 164

Does this mean the current black background will remain for at least a month?

The black background makes the bright colors stand out more.
Too much for me, they are overwhelming and distracting. Making the pages very hard to read.
They give me an headache. Can't play the game sad
& wasting my subscription days...

Is there a solution in form of quick temporary fix?
If not, is it possible to have those lost subscription days compensated or refunded?

0 0
Score : 25622
o-fiona-o|2016-09-25 00:56:16
Wear shades.

I used to be like you and had a hard time adjusting to the black theme and would always switch back to the beige theme everytime the themes are switched to the default black.... Then I got tired and lazy and bear with the black theme. And now I am used to the black theme that it is no longer bothersome at all. I now find the beige theme too dull and boring (Once you go black, you'll never go back).
0 0
Score : 6

I'm happy ankama decided to make this an option biggrin 

0 0

That's the problem, and that's why 90% of the people uses black theme, it's set to default and most of the people don't even know existence of the beige theme. Still hoping for more options!

0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2016-09-25 01:09:15
o-fiona-o|2016-09-25 00:56:16
Wear shades.

I used to be like you and had a hard time adjusting to the black theme and would always switch back to the beige theme everytime the themes are switched to the default black.... Then I got tired and lazy and bear with the black theme. And now I am used to the black theme that it is no longer bothersome at all. I now find the beige theme too dull and boring (Once you go black, you'll never go back).

Adjusting to the black theme, I wish it was that easy...
Those sensory issues will not go away or become less over time.

I tried darkening my computer screen and even a pair of sunglasses, not joking.
It didn't work.

Sure, the majority, the 90% is happy with the black background.
That's all ok, nice for you.
I am part of the 10% that is having troubles and like to have another option added.

The website and forums use beige backgrounds too, so I'll keep it short, you must feel bored by now >
0 0
Score : 25622

Well, I only give that as a temporary solution. Ankama is working on a more permanent fix.

0 0

Yes, Ankama is working on a permanent fix.
The screenshots look good. The different theme option will probable solve the problem.

What worries me though, is that this will take at least one month if not longer.
So I am not able to play the game until then.
Meanwhile my subscription days are wasted.

I made a forum topic about this issue and it got closed because is was a duplicate and I was linked to this forum.

My questions to Ankama:

Is it possible to have a temporary fix to meet the needs of those experiencing sensory issues?
If not, is it possible to have those 'wasted' subscription days compensated till the next major update?

0 0
Score : 4

The beige one please ... n o w !
Thanks
laugh 

0 0
Score : 680

I don't quite understand why group channel turned from blue to turquoise, and kolossium channel changed from pink to another colour. Just why? unsure
Either way, I've gotten very much used to the new updated interfaces, I preferred black theme and everything untouched, not moved around or resized.
This way, minimum bugging and closest format to before update. happy

1 0

Omnivore, there are still a lot of bugs left in game and they are about to be fixed on following updates I believe. Wait a little more is what we need to do. Just that waiting time gets on my nerves already, can't wait more!! biggrin By the way, it would be cool if they made backstage video of how they work on bug fixes. tongue 

0 0
Score : 913

I really miss the beige theme. I find the black and lime theme just too harsh and every time I play it gives me a migraine, even with the brightness turned down as low as it will go. However, I have found a sort of work around (well, it works for me...). I tweaked the calibration on my laptop - I changed the gamma down to 1.0 and altered the white point as far down the scale as possible so that it becomes slightly more orangey. The result is a much softer and muted colouration, and it's changed the harsh blacks into a grey.

0 0
Aldarana|2016-09-27 22:15:12
I really miss the beige theme. I find the black and lime theme just too harsh and every time I play it gives me a migraine, even with the brightness turned down as low as it will go. However, I have found a sort of work around (well, it works for me...). I tweaked the calibration on my laptop - I changed the gamma down to 1.0 and altered the white point as far down the scale as possible so that it becomes slightly more orangey. The result is a much softer and muted colouration, and it's changed the harsh blacks into a grey.

Made the changes in the settings you mentioned.
It works for me too, colors are softer now.

Thank you for sharing smile 
0 0
Score : 707
Izmar|2016-09-23 16:42:11
If all goes well, we anticipate that players will be able to use customized themes made by other players with our next major update.

Will next update 2.37 include this? Or 2.37 is not a major update?
0 0
Score : 1716

Whats the website for the beige theme?

0 0

If you don't want to do all of that work, there are a few players who have made their themes available so far. Please note, this is not an official endorsement of these themes, I am simply mentioning that they are available, if you would like to test them:

Sadida's Wooden Theme: Click here

Eliotrope Theme: Click here

Score : 913

There are some themes here created by French players on JeuxOnLine.

1 0
Respond to this thread