Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.37

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - October 05, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 31
Score : 7461
DrIzZiE|2016-10-06 06:12:02
I have found what I believe would be a bug. When going to the Kolossium (the building/structure) within the game, I was unable to purchase anything from the NPC that sold items for Kolossokens. I also noticed that now you need a certain Rating to be able to purchase everything in that NPC's market. Perhaps the possible bug I may have found in game is linked to that?

Note from after doing a kolo -- I was able to buy the products after participating in a kolo. When this goes live though will people still have to do a fight before being allowed to buy anything?

~Jealocks~
I've had the same bug with spending Alitons ever since I first started doing the questlines - something like rank 60 with Bonta, can't even buy the first thing in the store sad 
0 0
Score : 726

What does the name "Ohwymi" come from?
French name "Saharach" is easy to understand its original, why is there such difference?

0 0
Score : 1

you guys complaining about them ripping off wakfu i wish the graphics and from wakfu and spell effects were in dofus and them taking locations from wakfu is not bad idea aslong as they dont change dofus mechanics and game play we are good i have a char on wakfu nox server and i pretty much ever item being wanted in wakfu including nox costume and a full haven bag and i dont play it because i love dofus mechanics better then wakfus and in dofus i just buy ogrines and sell and buy my items and i kolo most of the time anyways dont complaing if there taking location from wakfu everything in wakfu should already be in dofus because dofus was created first ..

0 0
Score : 572

@Dewrsd

The Wakfu "hero" system should also be in Dofus

1 0
Score : 581
Rekon-nu|2016-10-07 10:22:15
French name "Saharach" is easy to understand its original, why is there such difference?
Say it out loud.
Oh wy mi = Oh Why Me tongue 
0 0
Score : 6043
wheresmymind|2016-10-07 16:24:48
@Dewrsd

The Wakfu "hero" system should also be in Dofus

Hugely agree.
0 0
Score : 3884

DOFUS is not ripping off Wakfu. The latter is 1000 years in the future of DOFUS, and neither of them are in a time-freeze state. The future is ever-changing, you can't expect either game world to be in some pocket dimension cursed by God Xelor himself where time doesn't change. As DOFUS develops, so does Wakfu, and 1000 years is not a long time given that in real life DOFUS has survived more 10 Years. It is time we reached the technological capabilities of the futuristic us that is 1000 years ago for the inhabitants of Wakfu.

Perhaps in the future not only will we see the expansion of the World of Twelve as new areas are discovered, but also areas lost in time. Just like how Wakfu turned out today.

0 0
Score : 1190

Seems quite nice, however I'd like to see sets/gear that could be only available for those who participate in Kolossium - they would cost certain amount of Kolossokens and would be only available to those who have certain amount of rating; just like in the World of Warcraft system with Conquest, Valor etc.

0 0
Score : 7695
AetherAura|2016-10-07 18:10:25
Rekon-nu|2016-10-07 10:22:15
Say it out loud.
Oh wy mi = Oh Why Me tongue

I think the question is more "why change the name, since it's supposed to be a pun on The Sahara Desert?". not "what does Ohwymi mean?"

Ohwymi doesn't seem to have any relevance to deserts.
0 0
Score : 603

In Wakfu, I think the Island itself is called Ohwymi, but it's split into two parts: The desert (Saharash) and an underground cavern (Fungopole)

0 0
Score : 25831

Mystery solved.

berenklem|2016-10-12 18:10:13
Comes the name ohwymi from oh why me or is it a joke on the desert state wyoming in amerika?

0 0
Score : 726

Oh I got it Wy-Oh-Mi!
Thanks guys!

0 0
Respond to this thread