FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS 1.29

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - October 25, 2016, 14:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 120
Score : 2739

Fantastic! I'm a little late but I'm excited to start anew in the old. Game gets boring when you hit endgame after awhile smile I hope my name isn't taken

0 0
Score : 47

The thing is everyone is either french/spanish...not to mention that 99% of spanish people all have level 199 by now...so it's soooo lame to start playing again since they all have hax items whilst you are killing yourself to get a gobbal set...

0 0
Score : 2

Truth is I came back for 1.29. I don't care for 2.x, i tried it multiple times already and it doesn't appeal to me at all. The news about official 'classic' server opening for international community hyped me up into the freaking sky.

The only thing I would like to have is a stable server. I don't need updates, events, bugfixes. All I want to PAY FOR is STABLE, frozen in time 1.29 realm.
There is a demand you could definitely profit from, if you refuse to take my money by not allowing me to enjoy playable version of a game - so be it. I will be gone, and so will be many.

0 0
Score : 640

I think I should share a bit of my experience when I played on eratz ( almost hitting level 90 on my main now, been playing over a month)
At first, you become overloaded with nostalgia. The amazing art, the music its so good and the funny little animations. However, after a good 15 minutes, the so-called rose tinted glass.. they break and you realize that there's a lot of things missing/flawed with the 1.29 client.Things small as 'Tactical' mode, you begin to miss ( i did xD) and you will start to noticed other bigger things such as input lag( i guess that is how I should say it?) and the gameplay being not as smooth as the current modern client.
However, I still pressed on and started my sadida. (one thing to note..I still think the Music/art work is better then the current dofus.. maybe I just like the artwork being more serious, rather a bit cartoony)
The leveling is slow, the whole input lags ( think its what its called) makes your fights just a bit slower, but after level 20 when I left incaraum, I started to feel the magic again.group hunting for prespic sets, or group gobball even gelano hunts were common.Every level felt so rewarding and everything you drop is actually worth something.
So although fights a bit longer, everything is worth it. After my first run of gobball dungeon.. I made around 60-70,000 kamas just from the monster drops ( soul aswell), that's amazing considering the amount of XP I got aswell.I found that almost EVERYTHING I do.. the drop will be Worth something to sell, some low-level mats are extremely valuable since you use them to exchange for Elemental scrolls ( powerful chance scrolls ftw 250kk each

0 0
Score : 5164

If the servers didn't lag so much, I'd still enjoy playing it. But currently it's a bit of a letdown, especially when you have to pay for it...

0 0
Score : 44

Guys change the language into Spanish then Pick HENUAL as your main server.

Eratz lags alot...but henual is perfectly fine.. (atleast for me)

0 0
Score : 6

Fix the lag PLEASE

0 0
Score : 79
--Gothic--|2016-10-30 14:12:29
The only thing I would like to have is a stable server. I don't need updates, events, bugfixes. All I want to PAY FOR is STABLE, frozen in time 1.29 realm.
There is a demand you could definitely profit from, if you refuse to take my money by not allowing me to enjoy playable version of a game - so be it. I will be gone, and so will be many.

I agree! The massive lag made it totally not fun to me, after about 1 hour I was out and haven't played again since. Very sweet nostalgic trip but unplayable. I would play without the lag.

Also: The performance is obviously also suffering for the already existing players. As I described in the little time I was there I read some people ranting about how the new players are killing the performance.

So If maybe pretty please we could get a (new) server? We're paying, that should cover the cost :/
0 0
Score : -228

No need for a new server, because as multiple players have already stated, only Eratz is lagging, play on Henual.
Ankama will not make a new server when there is no need for a new one. They might consider making a new 1.29 server if both Eratz and Henual gets consistently full (but don't hold your breath, it would be a long shot).

0 0
Score : 284
Izmar|2016-10-27 11:54:22
I've updated the main post with a link to the zipped version of 1.29 for people who are using Macs or Linux and having problems with the Mac uplauncher!

Thanks to tixvidaloca for reminding us where to find it!
I LOVE YOU, [Izmar]! I really do!

I was playing with a lot of ilegal changes at the client difficulty, hope this solves it!
0 0

I am still having issues connecting to the server! Please help!

0 0
Score : 640

whats wrong? do you get those !error!?

try clearing caches ( i think thats what its called)

0 0
Score : 130

So there are no more lags on Eratz since a few days ago. Thanks Ankama.

0 0

This is awesome and all, but even though i meet all of the requirements, i'm still stuck in a "connecting" login screen.

0 0

I love that you guys did this but the servers are full all the time so i cant play on it.

0 0

I downloaded the 1.29. I login but when I click automatic server selection it says the servers are full. Is it because I am from Australia or the servers really are full?

0 0
Score : 474

The servers are allways full. I can't create character...

0 0
Score : 7686

The servers are not full. Please read the dang topic.

Izmar|2016-10-25 18:12:13
Quick note for people getting the "Server is full" error when first logging to try 1.29. Make sure you can see servers of all communities!

As well as the FAQ topic.

Izmar|null
Edit: If you are not on a Spanish-community account and you see a "Server is full" error when making a character, please make sure that you have the "Display all servers" option checked. Also, please note that the servers do not have display names in any language other than Spanish, so if you are using the English version of the client, those fields will be blank.

0 0
Score : 474

I tried to log in by using 3 subscribed and certified accounts and everytime I have the same problem. I tried to log in in english, french, spanish and other versions. If i click: choose server automaticly, there is a information, that every server is full. When i try to do this manually, there appears statement: "connecting to server" and it takes like 1hour. Then nothing happens.

0 0
Score : 299

The 2 servers are called Eratz and Henual. Eratz is the one that is very laggy, and more populated, pvp-oriented, this is the first out of the 2. Henual is completely fine, but the economy is very poor. You have to work your way up and find ways to make kamas. Tho the past few days I experienced difficulties to log in during the crowded hours.

0 0
Respond to this thread