FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier Revamp

By November 18, 2016, 16:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 366
Score : 2646

Till now playing in beta. Every single france pro sac he lost in PvP 1v1 against every single class, i know 1v1 isn't focused anymore but it still show info how strong a class is. Now sac is in the bottom of the list. The playstyle for sac now is:

Heavy dmg with int spell

When nearly dead use ? bloodthirsty madness ? (These names are really confusing now...) To teleport away and self heal till you are ready to fight again

Water give really low life steal and damage.

As an sac now you have low vit so you have to burst someone down fast, otherwise you are a waste of oxygen. So the only reliable spells are int but the self damage suicide you even more....

It doesn't make sense now, you do now give alot of dmg with int? But the other spells are like, ok maybe if I use water I will live for one round longer?....

If this is the direction that ankama want, they better give us the old vita cap, and more life steal with water. Than MAYBE this class isn't as ruined as it is

0 0
Score : 26

Playing Sacrier since the very first days of dofus. It was my first class and I still continue to play it. I've sticked to sacrier through good and bad updates because I still loved the fact I could manipulate the map, it required a good sense of logic and predicting the next move of an opponent. Also in teams fights sac could save lives as well as deal massive damage. I don't understand this new update. Choosing the path of either Fire: Useless suicide, Air: map manipulation with a funny damage and self damage or Water: Tank with pretty much no damage at all when at survival punishment. I can't even go with Omni build now because damage will be lower than any other omni class and I have no stat punishments to support me (i.e. if someone had high water res I could use fire spells against him). I was always uncertain as to if Ankama hates the Sacrier class, but this revamp?Nerf? no leaves me 100% confident that they just dont care

0 0
Score : 621
dragonfablie|2016-11-26 12:28:15
i know 1v1 isn't focused anymore but it still show info how strong a class is.

No it doesn't, since classes counter other classes. 1v1 is unbalanced.
0 0
YEEART|2016-11-26 16:57:06
dragonfablie|2016-11-26 12:28:15
i know 1v1 isn't focused anymore but it still show info how strong a class is.

No it doesn't, since classes counter other classes. 1v1 is unbalanced.
sacrier gets countered by every class
0 0
Score : 3678

I'll post some more 1v1 PvP videos (because that is all I can find). Anyone has a kolo match or simply a dungeon?

Click here -- first video I found with sacrier losing.

Click here

0 0
Score : 581

What dungeons could sac even do? It can't even solo moowolf anymore as others have said.

If it got at least 1 health steal spell per build and 1 map manipulation move per build 1 high dmg spell per build sac would actually have options.
Currently in beta kolo's everyone stacks the int res already for osas so now they do it for sac too.
There just isn't any chance this class will excel.

0 0

...What level are you?

0 0
Score : 115

is it possible the revamp won't be done?

0 0
rin6000|2016-11-26 23:34:10
is it possible the revamp won't be done?
i wish, if it do happend. we deserve free a class change pot for real.
0 0
Score : 281

Everyone is yelling just because they didn't figure how to use the class yet? Ok, let me express my thoughts.

First of all, design.

At first, I really didn't like it. A skinless character flying. I thought that Sacriers would have this appearance every time they used any of the three modes, and that would be really terrible, seeing that every time.

But they just appear when Sacrier is 50%- HP! (not 30% as someone said) The design sends a message: Sacrier is low health, and it has more power. And that's it. Also, we won't see that design too many times, because every time that I'm with low HP, I generally use the survivor mode, which makes more sense, of course.

So at this point for me it's fine.

After, the general idea.

I really liked it. Three modes: surviver, fugitive or warrior (or whatever Ankama is calling it). Every mode has a lot of effects that I probably haven't even found out yet, and that's really cool.

I really liked how they did it, because it gives us several variations of movements that we can do at any turn. It gives us a nice amount of options that we can use every turn.

We may wonder if we attack, or if we run, if we heal, etc.

However, I must agree that healing in the cost of damage isn't exactly a "berserker" thing. It indeed isn't something like is the essence of the class. But, even with that, I still think that the general ideia is fine, and it doesn't run of the essence of a Sacrier.

Now, to finish, let me tell what can be improved.

Disclaimer: these suggestions are mainly focused for PvP. I'm not a PVE player, so I'm telling my experiences for PvP!

I don't know if just me, but the effects of all modes sound really weak. At least to me. The only one that I believe it's fine is the "fugitive" mode, because, beyond giving MP, it also remove LoS for a lot of spells, and that's really nice considering the options it gives us.

But the attack mode and the "survivor" mode are really terrible. The first one just gives a nice amount of damage when the life is 50%-.

The second is even worse. 20%+ HP. And that's it. Now that we have no 2:1 vitality, 20% is not a big deal.

They could do something like turn-increasing. For example, let's say that I activate the "attack" mode. At the first turn, I would gain 20% dmg. Second, 25%, and the third, 30%. But only if I keep at the attack mode all turns. That would be a really nice incentive for Sacriers don't keep changing modes every turn.

And, about the survivor mode, they could give resistance, or more HP%. But how it is actually is not good. At least is that what I think.

Water and air spells are really weak. At least in the damage part. The secondary effects are really nice, for both of them. But, the damage, it is terrible.

Ans this sacrifice stuff is really terrible too. We take MORE hit when we use sacrifice? Also, they cut sacrifice's range? And we would have to keep using it every turn? Damn, they made the fucking spell useless. Sacrifice was the number one spell of Sacrier, because at basically all matchs we eventually end using it. Now, what's the point?

About the inteligence build, despite the fact that it doesn't give mobility or anything related, I think it's nice. The amount of damage that it does is really strong, so I wouldn't say that receiving a few hits would be such a big deal. Also, the sacrier can heal himself, so it's just use this build strategically.

They really should decrease "Evasion" delay, 5 turns is a bitch.

And basically is what I think. I'll keep testing the class and tell what else I would like that be changed or at least reconsidered.

Just remembering: I'm a PVP player, so these changes are entirely focused at PvP.

0 0
Score : 45

So far I like most of the changes, but I find it a bit weird a berserker/warrior can use magic (the floating low hp forms) the dmg on utility spells are both great and not really at the same time, since with some challenges you lose like all your mobility straight away, unless you wanna just fail the chall.

It was slightly tanky before, because of the hp steal and the bigger hp pool, but now it's got the same hp as others, or it can gain 20% more hp than other classes but no longer deal great dmg to heal up again; it doesn't get a shield or dmg reduction. I just don't see how that makes it more tanky, that's almost the same as it was before just minus ero?

Having 2 melee int spells is a bit whatever, but I like the idea of taking a bit of dmg when using the big int spell, like a berserker just recklessly charging in and going ham, don't really feel it's needed on the other 2 int spells.
only having 1 base hp steal spell... it's just not... it just doesn't feel right..

The self heal just makes it even harder to tank, as you'll still not have any dmg reduction/shields and with up to 60% less dmg you certainly can't steal any hp. 10% of max hp isn't really much when mobs hit as hard as they do.(like healing even 30%-50% max hp wouldn't save you most of the time if you are tanking 2-3 mobs in endgame, and I don't even know how hard they hit in the newer places, only tried frig3)

having so many spells that deal dmg to your self is a fine idea, but without the old vit it feels a bit pointless. It's not like you've got a ton to spare.
the sacrifice change seems to be more of a pvp nerf than a pve change, but Idk. Again without extra hp and no dmg mitigation you can't afford to take the extra dmg unless playing defensively?

To sum up it really does not feel like a tanking class. (even a hupper feels more tanky, with shields, % res, and life steal) The utility it brings can be useful in some situations but because of the dmg on them now, it now limits them again. So utility wise less useful than before.Dmg wise I'd say why even bring a sac for that when you got other that does the same job, but better.

This is all a pvm/pve based view I haven't the slightest idea of how the rework will do in pvp.

0 0
Score : 13056

Alright, not gonna lie, I'm a little livid with this update. We were told this was a "rough draft" so to speak of the sacrier, and that Ankama was willing to listen to feedback on it. We get a survey they doesn't ask meaningful questions, it has been on the beta for over a week with everyone saying the sacrier is garbage. No comments from Ankama acknowledging this, not even something to the effect of "hey, we don't have a solution yet, but we're working on it" the new ridiculously hard dungeon gives trash level gear, and the people representing Ankama are using things mod commands like "givelife" mid live-stream.

Seriously,

If this goes through as is, I'm taking my money elsewhere, and I don't even play a sacrier. This is unacceptable how Ankama treats feedback.

1 0
Score : 154
Nerd-Tease|2016-11-28 00:13:18
If this goes through as is, I'm taking my money elsewhere, and I don't even play a sacrier. This is unacceptable how Ankama treats feedback.
I share these sentiments. With the lack of transparency with the players (the recent atcham saber screw up and how ankama treated it), the refusal to accept feedback(3 pages of this post has just dissappeared and the survey was just fluff work), and the disconnect ankama has with what their playerbase wants in general; After 10 years, I'm quitting this game for good.
0 0
Score : 1222

Bye bye str sac... I'm glad I waited until this revamp to hear it. It's currently an str crit sac lol

0 0

So... I've been meaning to do this since I thought that the new punishments look cool for monsters but not for Dofus sacriers as they look too xelorish.

7 0
Score : 3142

YES! wub

Intuitively I would have expected scathing to be the bloody one and survivor to be the chained one but... This is exactly the kind of thing I would want instead of the flayed and non-corporeal transformations!

0 0

I thought the same thing while doing it, but ultimately I felt like the bloody one should be based on the punishments from the past, where it creates an aura (I also added on her hand something similar to the awesome jump from 1.29 when a punishment is cast, something that I miss a lot). Scathing I used the dancing swords as a self-damage tribute and used the spikes added on both sides based on the new goddess design, where would hit him and another.

1 0
hunataloisnopoirod|2016-11-28 09:33:55
I thought the same thing while doing it, but ultimately I felt like the bloody one should be based on the punishments from the past, where it creates an aura (I also added on her hand something similar to the awesome jump from 1.29 when a punishment is cast, something that I miss a lot). Scathing I used the dancing swords as a self-damage tribute and used the spikes added on both sides based on the new goddess design, where would hit him and another.
ye like he was floating in the air to be super saiyen 1 for 2 secs xD that was sick, the fanmades are cool. i like it more if it looks like chains, but its a nice idea
1 0
Score : 231
hunataloisnopoirod|2016-11-28 04:43:48
So... I've been meaning to do this since I thought that the new punishments look cool for monsters but not for Dofus sacriers as they look too xelorish.

This needs to be a thing. Spam this into ankamas eyes until they even dream about it
0 0
Score : 581

We need for hunataloisnopoirod to be a dev at Ankama.
These looks are so much better and in the spirit of the class.
While the transformations don't last very long they are so ugly(I even hate the titan looking one now) I try to get out of those states fast as possible.
Spam this everywhere!

0 0
Respond to this thread