FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.39

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 23, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 193
Score : 3490

Oh, those, I see. Thank you for the clarification. Any planned sacrier changes?

0 0
Score : 125

Got to say I'm glad of the explosive Nerf ( not so much the slow down one, that seemed balanced enough what with the small AoE and linear aspect). people are far to reliant on that spell in pvm!

Cra is my favorite class in the game, so much so that there are 2 in my team of 6, but neither are explosive bots!! there us so much in the class that people just gloss over and I can only hope that all of those moaning about your farming teams being ruined manage to see past it and get, in my honest opinion, a far better experience out if the class and the game!

0 0
Paxifix|2016-11-30 00:08:19
Any planned sacrier changes?

That's a tough one. I want to say yes, because we're still in the process of balancing the class (the survey is still open, by the way, make your voice heard), which logically implies further tweaks to be made on the Sacrier class. But, at the same time, I believe you are asking me for details on said changes and that, I don't know anything about. I am not privy to anything specific the developers are currently working on regarding the Sacrier class. I'm sorry i can't be more help.
Score : 44
that-guy-again|2016-11-30 06:29:46
Got to say I'm glad of the explosive Nerf ( not so much the slow down one, that seemed balanced enough what with the small AoE and linear aspect). people are far to reliant on that spell in pvm!

Cra is my favorite class in the game, so much so that there are 2 in my team of 6, but neither are explosive bots!! there us so much in the class that people just gloss over and I can only hope that all of those moaning about your farming teams being ruined manage to see past it and get, in my honest opinion, a far better experience out if the class and the game!

Bots don't impact your game play in any way. You will only be able to cast explo and slow down once and that makes you happy? You must be kidding or cra must not be your favorite or even part of your team
0 0
Score : 258
that-guy-again|2016-11-30 06:29:46

Okay most of this doesn't make sense . The class can easily be replaced by a Elio trope who is far more reliable in any team .
0 0
Score : 125

What doesn't make sense? i don't like the eli gameplay personally and I love the control cras have in any fight I'm in, wouldn't swap that for portals any day.

And royal thunder, I do indeed have a couple of cras, one is str int and the other is str agi and it's very rare I cast explode more than once a round anyway...it's all about the strength cra in my mind . don't say I can't like the class just because I don't focus on one spell like it's the be all and end all

0 0
Score : 42

As previously mentioned, This could have been resolved without having a big impact on pures by just changing the global cd to 2. Keeps the kits as they are. Stops spam abuse even though this tactic has been used by bots for how ever long its because its affecting end game in such a way and well everything is about end game now.

Yes being omni it wouldn't have a big impact as it gets used probably once a turn if that for the most part.

People make int cras for explosive for effective pvm just like iops are made as high damage dealers, pandas are made for map manip, etc. Another loophole will be found and abused, yet it feels like instead of balancing the issue with 2 GCD on both slowdown and explosive and leaving it like that, like it has been since for ever they yet again do something that just seems overboard so to speak.

They aren't pillar classes yet are popular for this reason.

Just my 2c but it just appears to be a revolving door around 4-5 classes in the game being top teir for pvm and everything else being "meh".

0 0
Score : 2

SOOOO rip cra like in 2012 hahahah i hope ankama will listen us at least this time! cras dont need a nerf, ITS TOTALLY FINE AS HOW IT IS!!

0 0
Score : 1754
Cra : Slow Down Arrow: the AP cost passeà 4, damage is reduced.Explosive Arrow: The AP cost increases to 4, damage is reduced.
Still 1 cast per turn though.
0 0
Score : -127

This is better than it being 5 Ap. But seriously 1 cast a turn is killing any chance of actually doing decent aoe damage.
In pvm sometimes ( even as an omni cra) you need to cast explo twice to do maximized damage on a collection of 3-4 monsters.
Now my only option is to do 1 of each which is pretty stupid as most mobs with int weak res are high resist to cha and vice versa, so this will be tough.
Hope they reconsider. As someone said before 2x cast with Global cooldown is fine.

0 0
Score : 7
that-guy-again|2016-12-01 02:23:40
What doesn't make sense? i don't like the eli gameplay personally and I love the control cras have in any fight I'm in, wouldn't swap that for portals any day.

And royal thunder, I do indeed have a couple of cras, one is str int and the other is str agi and it's very rare I cast explode more than once a round anyway...it's all about the strength cra in my mind . don't say I can't like the class just because I don't focus on one spell like it's the be all and end all
Control? All they have is retreat arrow and disperse. Lmao
0 0
Score : 1708

You're thinking about only general Map Control involving Positioning.
Of which yes, Cra have three pushback spells, Retreat Arrow, Dispersing Arrow, and Burning Arrow.

Cra bring more control to the field than just Positioning and have plentiful bounds of status debuffs worked into their kit.
Aside from having 3 spells for Pushing, Cra have 2 spells for removing AP, 2 spells for removing MP, 2 spells for removing Range, 1 spell for reducing the target's Damage, and 1 spell that places Gravity State.

0 0
Score : 258
MegaOrange|2016-12-04 06:30:48
Of which yes, Cra have three pushback spells, Retreat Arrow, Dispersing Arrow, and Burning Arrow.

Cra bring more control to the field than just Positioning and have plentiful bounds of status debuffs worked into their kit.
Aside from having 3 spells for Pushing, Cra have 2 spells for removing AP, 2 spells for removing MP, 2 spells for removing Range, 1 spell for reducing the target's Damage, and 1 spell that places Gravity State.
Three push back spells sounds great but is it really? Two are 4 ap and one only pushes one cell back. Without the buffs the damage is a joke . Now you mention cras like if they're so great when you talk about what they can do yet you forget that you're talking about every element to a cra. What cra here is str/agi/int/cha? That's a joke. In high lv pvm you won't steal much ap or mp even with trophys.
0 0
Score : 686
Gods-Angel|2016-12-05 10:26:19
MegaOrange|2016-12-04 06:30:48

Three push back spells sounds great but is it really? Much more versatile. Two are 4 ap and one only pushes one cell back. Better than using Release in Close Quarters, imagine Kimbo's Canopy Dungeon. Without the buffs the damage is a joke . Then go Pure Build. Now you mention cras like if they're so great when you talk about what they can do yet you forget that you're talking about every element to a cra. What cra here is str/agi/int/cha? There are some Omni Cras, this is a joke itself. That's a joke. In high lv pvm you won't steal much ap or mp even with trophys. Then go Full Wisdom.
1 0
Respond to this thread