FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.39

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 23, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 193
Score : 7

I hope for the sake of this game you are planning on giving all cras a class change because all my years of working on my class and for what? To spend 40$ or 20k ogrines that I dont have . I won't recommend this game to anyone on the contrary I will do the opposite. This type of change is a huge blow to the face for all cras not just intelligence and chance but omni builds like % power

0 0
Score : 686

Even though I don't play Cras, reading the above posts of people complaining seems like Ankama's at fault, but really... players who use teams of multiples Cras should be to blame.

0 0
Score : 258
Earl-Phantomhive|2016-11-24 02:05:23
Even though I don't play Cras, reading the above posts of people complaining seems like Ankama's at fault, but really... players who use teams of multiples Cras should be to blame.
Really? I never asked for Idols. I built my team without them and with one cra so why am I going to pay the price after all the years of work for what others have done and chosen to take advantage of ?
0 0
Gods-Angel|2016-11-24 02:16:37
Really? I never asked for Idols. I built my team without them and with one cra so why am I going to pay the price after all the years of work for what others have done and chosen to take advantage of ?

I'm sure you'd suffer less being a single Cra in team, there won't be others to interrupt your Global Cooldowns. In addition, Ankama's boosted their Damage...
0 0
Score : 1708
NatsuDragneel132|2016-11-23 19:01:42
Explosive Arrow:
The AP cost increases to 5
The maximum number of throws per turn increases to 1.
Damage is increased.
The recall interval is shared among all Crâ allies.
RIP cra >.>
Global Cooldown is excessive and punishing in light of the other changes.
I think everything else listed would be somewhat fair if there wasn't a Global Cooldown.
If these changes are to remain, a Global Limit of 2 Casts Per Turn would be much less punishing in comparison-
Even if an individual Cra would only be able to cast the spell once per turn.

Alternatively if the spell remained the same in terms of AP Costs and Casts per Turn, there's alternative methods that could be used.
For Example;
When first cast, Explosive Arrow does an excessive amount of damage, but adds a Global stacking effect that
lowers the base damage for all allied Cra. In essence multiple allied Cra would still be able to benefit from the spell at
the cost of wholesome damage. In order for the Global stacking effect to expire, a whole turn would need to
pass since the last Cra whom cast Explosive Arrow.
-
This alternative method would still allow two Cra of the same element to play together and enjoy the game together.
At the same time this would take away from the abuse that massive numbers of Cra in a single team have when kiting mobs,
bringing massive use of Explosive Arrow down to a smolder.

I completely want to urge players to push an alternative method such as the one I mentioned towards the developers.
And I especially want the developers to be given this information as I fear gutting the Explosive Arrow spell in the way
proposed is going to have a negative impact on interactions between players both inside and outside of combat.
0 0
Score : 148
but really... players who use teams of multiples Cras should be to blame.
then maybe need nerf idols/maps etc and not cra as class? huh?
0 0

Sometimes, some Endgamers use multiple Intelligence Cras to win Endgame Dungeons... even this way, Idols aren't the factor anymore, you can throw 'em out of window.
Even without the 508 Score Idols, their HP doesn't go down and makes a super-hard Dungeon 10x easier, when it's in fact exploited. Such as Vortex or Underwater Abyssal Dungeons.

0 0
Score : 636

tfw people are acting as if explosive arrow is what defines a cra (with the whole 508 thing going on lately, i wouldn't be surprised).

going by that logic, if changing one spell out of the ~20 they have makes them 'weak af', they were a failed class to begin with, and deserve to actually be completely changed.

lmfao

1 -1
YEEART|2016-11-24 02:30:04
tfw people are acting as if explosive arrow is what defines a cra (with the whole 508 thing going on lately, i wouldn't be surprised).

going by that logic, if changing one spell out of the ~20 they have makes them 'weak af', they were a failed class to begin with, and deserve to actually be completely changed.

lmfao
I would prefer for them to completely change the class. Make us stronger like they did to osa/sadida/xelor/eniripsa and they are about to do with sacriers, but that's not the case .
0 0

Why? There's no need.

Cra's are in a perfectly comfortable position at the moment, excelling at their jobs in both PvP and PvM, while being somewhat balanced (Bats Eye could use a nerf though).

Seriously, stop overreacting.

0 0
YEEART|2016-11-24 02:36:32
Why? There's no need.

Cra's are in a perfectly comfortable position at the moment, excelling at their jobs in both PvP and PvM, while being somewhat balanced (Bats Eye could use a nerf though).

Seriously, stop overreacting.
Funny how you say both pvp and pvm . My osa can kill multiple 200s while my cra cant even handle one and with the same set . What do you really know about cras because it seems like you know nothing. My cousin uses a sacrier and I cant even get him to 50% because of his hp stealing ability on my cra yet my osa can kill him with 90% of his hp left. You call this comfortable position pvp and pvm ? You're being ignorant because you obviously didn't choose cra as your main.
0 0

Sacrier's HP Lifestealing only works in Close Quarters, yet it must've been your fault for allowing them to approach you in Close Quarters.

0 0

The sacrier was one of many examples. . Honestly I don't feel like your in any position to be talking about cras because you obviously don't have one and will not suffer or lose years of work put into the account. You're a sacrier yet you don't realize that you also have bloodthirsty madness which does not require cc all you need is summon spams which are available to any end game sacrier.

0 0

Give me facts...

I don't care about your past experiences, because to me, it seems like you're a bad Cra. What happened to you, could easily happen to them (or anyone):

Gods-Angel|2016-11-24 02:40:38
Funny how you say both pvp and pvm . My cra can kill multiple 200s while my [insert class here] cant even handle one and with the same set . What do you really know about [insert class here]'s because it seems like you know nothing. My cousin uses a [insert class here] and I cant even get him to 50% because of his hp stealing ability on my [insert class here] yet my cra can kill him with 90% of his hp left. You call this comfortable position pvp and pvm ? You're being ignorant because you obviously didn't choose cra as your main.

Like, this statement is so damn universal that it could apply to any class.
0 0

I've defeated 100% of Cras in 1 vs 1 PvP, so I use that as experience. Intelligence Spells aren't gonna help you win PvP anyway. It's all about tactics, but Sacrier's using Bows mimicking Cras are pretty funny...
You're less likely to win against some Classes, but you could probably defeat others who can't use Map-Manipulation to get closer. You'll have won instantly, if you kept 'em at Range yet you probably don't.

0 0

Universal? We're talking about cras. There's no other nerf going on except a sacrier revamp. Cras are good at pvm at this moment yet if you've never had a cra with exos and endgame at lv 200 than you've never experienced 1 v 1 pvp from a cras point of view like I have so who are you to say they are in a comfortable position.

0 0

Once again: I want facts. Stop giving me your life story already.

0 0
Earl-Phantomhive|2016-11-24 02:47:49
I've defeated 100% of Cras in 1 vs 1 PvP, so I use that as experience. Intelligence Spells aren't gonna help you win PvP anyway. It's all about tactics, but Sacrier's using Bows mimicking Cras are pretty funny...
You're less likely to win against some Classes, but you could probably defeat others who can't use Map-Manipulation to get closer. You'll have won instantly, if you kept 'em at Range yet you probably don't.
I didn't make my cra to pvp and certainly am not defending cras because I wan't to pvp. I'm on this forum because I don't aggree with this ridiculous change that's going to ruin my main class

YEEART|2016-11-24 02:52:50
If you wan't facts waste your time and make a cra only for it to get nerfed. I can't argue with ignorance.

Gods-Angel|2016-11-24 02:52:57
Earl-Phantomhive|2016-11-24 02:47:49
I didn't make my cra to pvp and certainly am not defending cras because I wan't to pvp. I'm on this forum because I don't aggree with this ridiculous change that's going to ruin my main class

YEEART|2016-11-24 02:52:50
If you wan't facts waste your time and make a cra only for it to get nerfed. I can't argue with ignorance.
Spend days, weeks, months , years working on professions and building a team around it to find out the aspect of the game you appreciate is going to go a completely different route .
0 0

Explain 'ignorance'. You still haven't given a justifiable reason why Cra's are poor PvPer's. I've used them numerous times on the beta, and they do their jobs as snipers well.

Note the keyword I used: 'snipers'.

Ankama has already said countless times that 1v1 PvP is dead. It's of no surprise that you may (or may not) get destroyed when fighting a CC class.

PvM Cra's aren't defined by 2 offensive spells out of the 16 they have.

0 0

Assuming an Omni Cra, they have a total of 5 Fire Spells (including Tormenting Arrow) and 4 Water Spells. Vs Mobs' Weakest Resistance should be no problem, you got plenty Fire/Water Spells. But Area of Effect AP Reduction and Explosive Attacks... even if they're being nerfed with Global Cooldowns, another alternative would be to 'time' your Attacks more carefully. For example, use Explosive/Slowdown Arrows when Mobs are clustered or when AP Reduction is crucial. It's not ALL the time when the situation is like this for PvM.

0 0
Respond to this thread