Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.39

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 23, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 193
Score : 1708

Those are some solid points.
I'm pretty much speechless, I have lots to ponder now.

I do wish they'd utilize the fact we have a Zenith section of the forum more.
And the lack of attention that's given to the actual playerbase from the Development side.
Question is, how do we get that attention.

0 0
Score : 584

They are making so many changes my head is spinning.
With the release of Dofus on steam happening, it's surprising they wish to enter new players into the storm that is these changes.

0 0
Score : 708

What do you guys think about the new changes on how wisdom works? If I understood correctly, it will only be useful, in a matter of speaking, for ap/mp resistance and reduction. They also mentioned that people with high wis will receive less xp than someone with less wis. Let's see how that works.

0 0
Score : 584

It sounds backwards.
Will a person with 1 wisdom gain millions of xp and someone with 1,000 wisdom gain only thousands?
It's a good direction to go in to finally kill the leeching plague. Just not sure it makes sense to me yet.

0 0
Score : 258
AetherAura|2016-11-24 07:28:32
It sounds backwards.
Will a person with 1 wisdom gain millions of xp and someone with 1,000 wisdom gain only thousands?
It's a good direction to go in to finally kill the leeching plague. Just not sure it makes sense to me yet.
It sounds like Ankama is doing what they wish to do . No surprise there. If I'm going to suffer for others mistakes let's call it even by giving cras a class change. I have not done anything but be optimistic on all the updates (idols) I have hated and all the revamps I've had to sustain whlie getting used to at the same time. You came up with Idols and people found a way to exploit them so now we will suffer . There are other ways to handle these situations but Ankama will only do it their way every time without their players suggestions . That says a lot about the game that I wish I would of seen when I had started playing.
0 0
Score : -17

stop crying already, it is obviously that you are a bad cra that does not know how to play his class. You are probably just another 1-2 spell spammer. This change is overdue. Rather than this cra balance, I worry more about the 200+ update. They are changing this game so much, it is not the game it used to be, and you people cry over 1 spell. You will find ways to adjust and come up with new play styles, so stop whining.

0 -2
Score : 501

When is this update going live? Gotta enjoy the game the best I can till then. Ankama why are u throwing so bad updates at us lately? I expect free class change for 5 of my cras

0 0
Score : 636
Gods-Angel|2016-11-24 04:29:24

YEEART|2016-11-24 04:05:02
Literally just click the blue arrow right next to my avatar and you'll see my Cra. You can call bs, but the facts are literally there.

And just because it's not level 200 you won't consider me to be experienced. What?

Like legit, please stop avoiding the question. The prior comments (which are just childish tantrums) don't explain why you'd want Cra's to be revamped (this was an entirely new point you brought up), and why you don't think they're in a stable position at the moment.
Who's talking about revamps? I'm justifying the change is unnecessary . You don't even know why you're here. Go back to my first post . You brought revamps into the conversation.

"I would prefer for them to completely change the class. Make us stronger like they did to osa/sadida/xelor/eniripsa and they are about to do with sacriers, but that's not the case . "

???

Also, the "I expect a free class change comments" are so...

My Huppermage might as well get one since they changed runification. If the revamped classes didn't get 'em, no one will.
0 0
Score : 93

After various character updates, my feca still looks like a feca; my eni looks like an eni; my sadida looks like a sadida and my osa is still an osa. What ever this monstrosity is, it is not a sacrier, nothing like it, not even a good hybrid. But, they are not listening - the devs' attention is on the 200+ changes - all about money and how loud it can talk, you see....

0 0
Score : 636

I'd assume because 200+ will affect every player in the game, compared to a minority of players (Sac's). It's prioritising really.

0 0
Score : 3

Well, I'm looking forward the 200+... I like changes, for me it's what makes the game still enjoyable. And I understand ankama's side, some players are abusing the explosive spell so the global cooldown is fair I guess. However I do think that the 5ap cost is a bit to harsh.

0 0
Score : -305

This could be one of those businessman who wanted to sell his $1,000 product for $1,500. He put it up for $3,000. Whenever someone would say that it cost so much, he would ask them how much would they pay and the buyer would go for a 50% discount... So the businessman would agree to sell his product for $1,500 (the price that he actually wanted).

Ankama might have just nerf the AP cost, and the global cooldown, and the cast per turn, so that when everyone ask for decreased in nerfing, they can lower one any of those three nerf and everyone will be happy with getting just two nerf.

0 0
Score : 3264

It actually reminds the situation with xelor's synchro which was initially too op and heavily abused, after which it was strongly nerfed. But no way they rebuffed it (':

0 0
Score : 283
Nerodos|2016-11-23 20:53:12
Sorry, but I have no ETA to share with you at the moment.

We apologize for the pattern and inconvenience, and I will pass your remark along to the developers.

Apparently, the issue was solved just now. I tested here and it's working fine smile

Thanks for sending my feedback to the developers!
0 0
Score : 2

Im really disappointed if they ruin the cras this idea (update) is not necessary. You can do better! After 2 casts there could be 1 turn global cooldown or something that should be enough.

0 0
Score : 1754

Will Izmar (or perhaps even Nerodos) make a guild for the english community this beta?

0 0
Score : 671

Things that need to happen to sacs: Agi have damage buff on their out put cause it is way to low and we cant use that much spells do to high limited usage and cooldowns, int get its damage tone down a bit cause they can do 4k in 1 turn, cha some spells need a damage buff improve on the transformation state (Range increase on Voyager punishment and life steal on agi spells) also tell us when the transformation gets activated cause it seems like they activate below the 49% mark Scathing punishment is fine the way it is Survivor need to also do its life steal thing. Sac revamp is good so far, its just cha is alright need a little damage back Agi need a major damage boost int is op af and need a damage decrease

0 0
Score : 2

This cra nerf isn't needed at all, seriously already took cra out of pvp and now pvm as well. Cra is my only high character almost maxed and now its going to be all for nothing. At least if you are destroying a class give us cra a free class switch! Unfortunately if this nerf goes through ill probably end up quitting unless we get a class switch, put too much time and effort to just be not effective anymore.

0 0
Score : 1907

The only effective punishment added in this beta is the one on the players O_O

0 0
Score : 56

I think cras should be nerf'd they've been way too good at PvM to the exclusion of other dps classes but a class change should be offered for those who don't want to play cra anymore due to this.

0 0
Respond to this thread