FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.39

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 23, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 193
Score : 754

god forbid cras need to actually slightly use their brain now? that's just sickening

0 -1
Score : 686
pip82|2016-11-24 16:11:15
I think cras should be nerf'd they've been way too good at PvM to the exclusion of other dps classes but a class change should be offered for those who don't want to play cra anymore due to this.

And how will Ankama tell out of thousands of Cras, who wants a free Class Change Potion?
0 0
Score : 509

For all the cras that are crying: Go get your class belt (Targ belt) and use slow down arrow twice! Ap reap bonus! haha

0 0
maruniasz|2016-11-24 16:14:24
For all the cras that are crying: Go get your class belt (Targ belt) and use slow down arrow twice! Ap reap bonus! haha

I thought you found a solution, but... the Effects says:

"Slow Down Arrow is no longer linear "

Edit: Would still cost total of 10 AP anyway.
0 0
Score : 7481

What Phantomhive said - Slow Down Arrow is getting the 5AP GCD treatment as well (for literally no reason, barely anyone plays chance...)

0 0
Score : 2288

Ok slow down (arrow) everyone, Ankama is not the mean guy, yes 5-6 cra mob rushing was an exploit whether you agree or not. Players tend to use exploits to their advantage and that is their right. But a game developer should eliminate those exploits as soon as they come up.

Exploding arrow times 12 and any mob is as good as dead. This leads to extreme 2 hour 1-200 leveling and not only caused by idols. If there were no idols this could still have happened.... You had your fun with it, made billions of kamas from sufokia items, now is the time to let it go.

1 0

So limit it - stop 5-6 man cra groups abusing it, don't stop your solo leveling cra abusing it, or the one cra who plays with his friends to provide them with AoE damage.

There's killing an exploit, and overkilling.

0 0
Score : 5

Haha okay, well i'll try next week or so again when everything is back to normal...... drastic changes ..... my str sacrier is gone ( all good ) but look at the spell changes O.O ....... Now for my alt, my int cra .... yeah...
Oh well Dofus was fun for a fjew years back ^^
It's all about the MONEY MONEY MONEY ; )

0 0
Score : 1422

I am personally sad about the changes to cra, and will be switching from cra to eca (omni) soon for PvP.

But, I hope you nerf Osa's next. Those red dragons r broken af. plz

0 0
Score : -1287

Global Cooldowns aren't cool at all, they limit a bit a player on what s/he can do & how to take advantage of his/her class at best.
Tho if they must exist, for whatever serious or invented reasons, then it would only be fair that ALL classes had some spells with Global Cooldown, not just some classes, while the rest are free to do whatever they like whenever they like without any restrictions; further more, the number of spells with Global Cooldown should be the same for all classes; for example, it is not fun that Osa has Global Cooldown on all summons spells - they're kindof a lot, and they're now the essence of an Osa.

0 -2
Score : 6161

And what would rogue's global cooldown be on? Bombs? Rogues, for instance, are extremely limited already. Limiting their options even more wouldn't be good. With explosive, there is a reason for it: it's a very powerful, very spammable spell that is impossible to avoid. But what spell on rogues would be powerful enough to warrant that? Most I can think of are bombs or the boombot, but without either of those, the class is so pathetically limited that it doesn't make sense.

0 0

Bombs don't work between rogues and are already limited in a global way due to the wall limitation.

Rogues don't really have anything except maybe boombot or one of their map manipulation spells (Dirty Trick, Kickback, Magnet)

0 0

Really? Then I missed that update, since last time I played with my rogue and a rogue friend, we could do 2 layers of bombs right next to each other. Was this changed in the last 2 years?

Another example, then...the new sacriers, actually. They don't have anything really worth putting global cooldowns. The spells already have enough drawbacks and limitations.

0 0

Other than transpo/coop (That's more their current state)

I'm 99% sure you can't make walls between 2 rogues, would need a current rogue player to confirm though. (as in Rogue A's grenado making a wall link to Rogue B's)

0 0

Oh, no. I meant more having 2 air walls from different rogues. That's not global cooldown!

0 0

There's a global 3 limit on bombs too if I'm not mistaken, which prevents that from happening.

0 0
Score : -11

Conservative Dofus player: 'please ankama listen to what we say on sacriers , please don't do that transformation'
Progressive Dofus player: 'The new sacriers are the real crazy warriors! Just wow! Thank you Ankama!!'

0 -1
Score : 1582

That moment u started playing beta yesterday to test out the sacrier, sold everything to make a new set for sac.
Then find out the next day Ankama reset beta and you have to start over again sleep

The cra nerf is really useless, nobody will play int or cha cra anymore, their spells are too limited now.....

Ankama really fucked up this update

0 0
dgjna|2016-11-24 20:32:26
That moment u started playing beta yesterday to test out the sacrier, sold everything to make a new set for sac.
Then find out the next day Ankama reset beta and you have to start over again sleep

The cra nerf is really useless, nobody will play int or cha cra anymore, their spells are too limited now.....

Ankama really fucked up this update

By "limited", do you mean one Spell per Element?
Because Cras have 5 Fire Spells and 4 Water Spells.
So if Explosive and Slow Down weren't to count, they still got 4 more Fire and 3 more Water Spells, you call that "limited"?
Now compare this to Strength/Intelligence/Agility Sacriers... only one Class Spell per Element... for the moment.
0 0

Int cra only really has Explosive and Magic for reliable damage (i.e. non linear and decent damage) - in other words, they no longer have good AoE.

Chance cras have lost their only reliable damage source, with 2 of their spells now having 3 turn CDs and the third limited to 1 cast per turn - Paralyzing Arrow's damage doesn't compare to Slow Down's in any way.

0 0
Respond to this thread