FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta: Update 2.39

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 23, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 193
Score : 1733

the cra nerf doesn't make sense to most of us i think... damage wise and even in terms of gameplay. cras went through the Least changes through the years but the changes they got now are just dumb. The problem wasnt the class and the spells it was the idols. people would just make cra teams and xp rush. As for sacs... people will complain but it's a welcome change honestly

0 0
Score : 636

The issue will still be apparent whether you use idols or not. A team with 6 or so int Cra's spamming Explosive Arrow will annihilate their foes. This is a fact.

Idol's aren't the issue, it's just that the problem with Explosive Arrow has become visible due to them. Even if Ankama nerfed idols, it would only grant the Cra's access to more content since they wouldn't be limited to a single map fit for 508.

0 0
Score : 2739
Sarunojii|2016-11-24 23:04:52
the cra nerf doesn't make sense to most of us i think... damage wise and even in terms of gameplay. cras went through the Least changes through the years but the changes they got now are just dumb. The problem wasnt the class and the spells it was the idols. people would just make cra teams and xp rush. As for sacs... people will complain but it's a welcome change honestly
nope its ruined
0 0
Score : 2085

Im not understanding why they keep "fixing" things that aren't broken... what makes them "broken" in their eyes all points to what? idols, pvp, kolo, ()granted it is near impossible to completely make pvp balanced) -- but it would help by not adding crazy things like idols & AvA.... the cra nerf is a bit excessive...i admit that it will be nice not having the leech machines but instead of punishing the class whos had these spells since forever...fix the thing that caused the problem that is now visible: Idols.

0 0
Score : 257
Earl-Phantomhive|2016-11-24 20:39:47
dgjna|2016-11-24 20:32:26
That moment u started playing beta yesterday to test out the sacrier, sold everything to make a new set for sac.
Then find out the next day Ankama reset beta and you have to start over again sleep

The cra nerf is really useless, nobody will play int or cha cra anymore, their spells are too limited now.....

Ankama really fucked up this update

By "limited", do you mean one Spell per Element?
Because Cras have 5 Fire Spells and 4 Water Spells.
So if Explosive and Slow Down weren't to count, they still got 4 more Fire and 3 more Water Spells, you call that "limited"?
Now compare this to Strength/Intelligence/Agility Sacriers... only one Class Spell per Element... for the moment.
They are 5 ap now how many times do you have to read that to understand the change is overly dramatic. What other classes have 5 ap spells?
0 0
Score : 6163

Let's make the list.

Iop's wrath: 7
Blunderbuss: 5 (and it's much, much worse a spell)
Dark ray: 5
Slaughtering shovel: 5
2 of the new sacri spells.
Rekop: 5
Parasite: 5
5 AP cha spell from enis.

So...7 classes. Most of those spells aren't as practical or powerful as explosive or slow down. 3 have better damage, but either have a condition, poor range, or you don't know when it's gonna happen. The others are weaker, maybe much weaker. Some have no side effects. None has comparable AoE.

Of course, balance isn't just that, and the whole skillset has to be analyzed, but hey, you asked. ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, boomerang daggers! Almost forgot about it. Still 7 classes, but hey, another much, much weaker spell that costs 5 AP.

0 0
Score : 38

#No_Cra_NERF :[

0 0
Lynn-Reiginleif|2016-11-25 04:19:58
Let's make the list.

So...7 classes. Most of those spells aren't as practical or powerful as explosive or slow down. 3 have better damage, but either have a condition, poor range, or you don't know when it's gonna happen. The others are weaker, maybe much weaker. Some have no side effects. None has comparable AoE.

Of course, balance isn't just that, and the whole skillset has to be analyzed, but hey, you asked. ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, boomerang daggers! Almost forgot about it. Still 7 classes, but hey, another much, much weaker spell that costs 5 AP.

Thanks for the list. Those classes are all great in teams. Cras are decent all they have is Range, because they're the range characters, decent damage if they're strength, and good AOE with explo , but with portals you don't even need range. So do you even need cras? Not really. Most use them because of AOE now they are going to lose what makes them decent not great. In other words they are already broken because of elios so you're only making them far less useful.
0 0
Score : 6163

Rekop is more powerful, but single target. Wrath is more powerful, but IS GLOBAL, AND HAS 3 TURNS COOLDOWN. And you're not taking in account your AoE. The cumulative damage of a single slow down arrow can outdamage every spell in that list other than a buffed up wrath or rekop. Global only matters if your party has multiple cras, in which case you are most likely abusing idols.

0 0
Lynn-Reiginleif|2016-11-25 05:37:47
Rekop is more powerful, but single target. Wrath is more powerful, but IS GLOBAL, AND HAS 3 TURNS COOLDOWN. And you're not taking in account your AoE. The cumulative damage of a single slow down arrow can outdamage every spell in that list other than a buffed up wrath or rekop. Global only matters if your party has multiple cras, in which case you are most likely abusing idols.
Slow down arrow is linear and 5 AP with a global cooldown and once per turn . How can you even compare those spells when you can cast most of them multiple times.
0 0
Score : 1665
Lynn-Reiginleif|2016-11-25 04:19:58
Let's make the list.

You are talking crap litterly..... First of all Boomerang daggers has AoE , NO LoS and a well geared rogue can EASY do 800+ dmg with it twice on great range..... and you call the spell worse than slow down arrow or explosive? Rark Ray is 5ap because it does 1k dmg unbuffed...... with telefrag it easy 1600 dmg, if you want prove, i can show you. Rekop can do 2k dmg on 3rth turn so its worth 5ap. Parasite can do twice 1k dmg if a class is in portal state. The cha spell from eni's which is 5ap deals also great dmg and even steals what? 4 or 5ap? , so then again, worth a 5ap cost. The 2 new sacri spells deal great dmg over 1k each so they are also worth 5ap.

Then we head back to slow down and explosive.
My multi cra fully buffed deals only 800ish dmg with explosive ( this is with 1k int.... ) not worth 5ap in my opinion but i can live with it since its AoE.
I rather do 500 ish dmg and be able to cast it twice a turn. I dont care about GCD since i mostly dont play with other cra's
Then Slow down arrow which was already Liniair only and crap damage unless ur pure chance build ( which nobody is smile ..... so if this doesnt sums up the fact that making those spells 5 ap is a bad move, than i dont know anymore, Their damage isnt worth their 5ap cost compaired to other classes' 5 ap spells.

The fact they made those spells have global coodown isnt a bad idea though, this makes sure Idols wont be abused. But making them 5ap, castable once a turn and barely increase their dmg is complete bullshit.
0 -1
Score : 232

I recently decided to start a team of 4 cras to farm mats easily and to lvl my other 4 chars and now I find out that cras are being nerfed in a major manner. As you can see a lot of people are complaining about it because thus int cras are pure trash now. So I was like alright, no worries I will just change class. I go to services, change class and I find out that it will cost me 22.5k ogrines per char to switch my class. Meaning I will have to pay 90k ogrines so my 4 characters won't be pure trash. So in conclusion Ankama wants me to spend another 100 pounds to play the game. How is that even fair to your members Ankama, you should give out free class resets to people who's characters have went through a major change. If you don't do that I will just assume that whatever class I play you will eventually nerf it and make it trash so you can get more money out of my pocket. I enjoy subbing my 9 accounts every month, buying services and stuff from the Wakfunding, but I am NOT going to pay for those class changes.

So I am clearly saying that when the cra nerf is a fact I am going to quit the game, because I am not, under any circumstances, going to play and pay for a game that is trying to take my money in the cheapest ways possible. I absolutely love Dofus and I love paying for it, but what you are doing here is just a disgusting, low key attempt to make yourselves more money.

And people who say that having a team of 2-3-4-6-7 cras is not fair I can only say that this is a part of the game available for everyone and it was possible way before the introduction of idols.

I am still going to play Dofus and wait to see what happens in the following few weeks, but if I actually have to pay 100 quid for something that is completely irrelevant I would have to say "adieu" as much as it hurts me.

0 0
Score : 97

While i do agree that 1 cast per turn seems very obstructive for explosive arrow and using 5 AP for it is kinda bad, I can't believe that other people trying to convince everyone that the spell is fine as is it is now. No other spell in the game have such ridiculous range, AoE and can be cast non-linear. It's sad that people saying that cras will be "trash" because 2 spells were nerfed (and one of them was rarely used). I think even if the spell still will have 4 ap cost and can be cast twice per turn but with global cooldown it still be a good solution to prevent full team of cras explosive arrow spam, but will not hurt groups with only 1 cra.

0 0
Score : 388
Upgrade1|2016-11-25 09:49:09
I recently decided to start a team of 4 cras to farm mats easily and to lvl my other 4 chars and now I find out that cras are being nerfed in a major manner. As you can see a lot of people are complaining about it because thus int cras are pure trash now. So I was like alright, no worries I will just change class. I go to services, change class and I find out that it will cost me 22.5k ogrines per char to switch my class. Meaning I will have to pay 90k ogrines so my 4 characters won't be pure trash. So in conclusion Ankama wants me to spend another 100 pounds to play the game. How is that even fair to your members Ankama, you should give out free class resets to people who's characters have went through a major change. If you don't do that I will just assume that whatever class I play you will eventually nerf it and make it trash so you can get more money out of my pocket. I enjoy subbing my 9 accounts every month, buying services and stuff from the Wakfunding, but I am NOT going to pay for those class changes.

So I am clearly saying that when the cra nerf is a fact I am going to quit the game, because I am not, under any circumstances, going to play and pay for a game that is trying to take my money in the cheapest ways possible. I absolutely love Dofus and I love paying for it, but what you are doing here is just a disgusting, low key attempt to make yourselves more money.

And people who say that having a team of 2-3-4-6-7 cras is not fair I can only say that this is a part of the game available for everyone and it was possible way before the introduction of idols.

I am still going to play Dofus and wait to see what happens in the following few weeks, but if I actually have to pay 100 quid for something that is completely irrelevant I would have to say "adieu" as much as it hurts me.

it's because of people like you that this is going through. You want to abuse the stupid strong combo of multiple intelligence cras to be able to think less while xping/dropping resources? This is what happens, you people ruin it for all the normal people
0 0

I am just taking advantage of something the game is already offering? I invested time to lvl them, money to sub them and resources/money/time to gear them. How am I not a normal person just because I am doing something that seems too hard for you? How is it stupid, when you are complaining and b****ing about it? You got something right though, it is strong. It also requires a lot of effort, something you are not capable of just judging by your reply.

0 0
Score : 2987

The bright side is 50% off from services and items in the emporium this friday for all those people complaining over the Cra update so it's only 10 000 Ogrines now of course that's implying your lvl 200.

0 0
Score : 116
Upgrade1|2016-11-25 13:24:53
syncromasterXXX|2016-11-25 12:17:59

it's because of people like you that this is going through. You want to abuse the stupid strong combo of multiple intelligence cras to be able to think less while xping/dropping resources? This is what happens, you people ruin it for all the normal people

I am just taking advantage of something the game is already offering? I invested time to lvl them, money to sub them and resources/money/time to gear them. How am I not a normal person just because I am doing something that seems too hard for you? How is it stupid, when you are complaining and b****ing about it? You got something right though, it is strong. It also requires a lot of effort, something you are not capable of just judging by your reply.

Ankama giveth, Ankama taketh away

--but this is simply a case of you investing everything in Cra and then the stock market crashing. Just invest time in other Cra-replacement classes beforehand and make your profile colorful so you can mitigate your losses.
0 0
Score : 34

It's part of the game bruh; sink or swim :U
0 0
Score : 1733

50% off class changes today so stop crying if you don't wanna play cra or sac go ahead and change class lol

and the main thing that should be fixed in spells is the ap to damage ratio like if explo is 5ap it should hit as hard as another 5 ap spell from any other class. wrath is 7 ap and people cry time and time again that it's op . well obviously it is its 7 ap!

0 0
Sarunojii|2016-11-25 15:12:02
50% off class changes today so stop crying if you don't wanna play cra or sac go ahead and change class lol

and the main thing that should be fixed in spells is the ap to damage ratio like if explo is 5ap it should hit as hard as another 5 ap spell from any other class. wrath is 7 ap and people cry time and time again that it's op . well obviously it is its 7 ap!
Yea sure why not, when they let me do it for free though. As I said nerfing classes and not letting them switch to another class for free is a cheap way of telling the players "you have to pay for a change of class". So let's say I pay 50 quid today for class changes. What is stopping them from nerfing the other classes I choose, thus making me pay for more class changes. In my eyes its a matter of principle, while in Ankama's eyes its a matter of money.
0 0
Respond to this thread