FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.39: The Slumbering City of Gold

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 02, 2016, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 40
Score : 46

I think people are to focused on the past and need to move forward. These updates are not the greatest, but we all should be used to this by now. Ankama doesn't care about any servers that are not french.

0 0
Score : 19

Ankama needs to figure out the phrase "if it aint broke, don't fix it" - not only is the community ignored in these revamps, it's basically given the middle finger if they don't like it. That's how you lose customers (like me! Haven't spent money on Dofus and won't until they get their act together...if they ever do.)

You guys have seriously lost your way. Why are you trying to make Dofus like Wakfu (transformations etc.)? Dofus is DOFUS, and it's special in it's own unique way. I'm genuinely curious to see the staff from the beginning of 2.0 / 1.2x days compared to now.

FYI - the community letters thing doesn't address the biggest problem - community outreach / listening to feedback, which you seem to do NONE of. You want people to come back to Dofus? Take a hint from Overwatch by Blizzard - they interact and listen and basically participate with their community, and the community loves them. You guys SORELY lack it.

Also, when I say that, I don't mean the English mods. You guys are great. You're not the problem.

I'm sure this will be ignored, though. I can only be a hater (even though I played from 2007-2011 nonstop.)

1 0
Score : 3376

Well, I see too many people claiming that Ankama doesn't care about any servers or communities besides the French ones, and I believe it's any person's right and moral duty to speak out against injustice or neglect, but let's be fair in our critique. Of course they care, at least a bit. They are not leaving us on our own like with the 1.29 servers (and even they get occasional benefits, it seems), they're paying for translations into English and paying people to act as their link to us, so they are actually devoting resources to us. Maybe they are guilty of negligence, maybe they could and should do more for us, but they are trying, let's not forget that.

0 0
Score : 3677

BUT THE PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS AREN'T READY! THE DATA JUST DOESN'T JUSTIFY THIS...!

Click here

I'm disappointed. Not because the earth element, but because of how ankama acted through all this, though sacrier didn't lose one build, it lost all 4. Sacrier will be acclaimed on many things because the revamp IS good, there are several aspects that can work so well if only they tweak a little bit, but the way they ignored fans and didn't even bother to talk was diminishing, Ankama did give us a survey that asked vague questions simply because they don't care what we truly have to say. What is even more annoying is how people are calling the guys that were actually suggesting and dedicating their time on the forum as haters.

0 0
Score : 2721

They left us with spells we will even never use

Sacrifice

Life transfer

Pain shared

We lost our identity, we aren't the tanky class we used too and ended up being the shadow of worst version of masqraider,iop.

You would rather choose any class but sacrier

Big middle finger for you ankama, I hope this game will vanish and dofus 3 will born

0 0
Score : 2

So does this mean spell variants (and the new spell point system) is going to be left out without any explanation? That's weird because you wouldn't want to spend millions of kamas on sp scrolls now that you know it won't be needed.. *sigh*

Apart from that, ohwymi looks content looks neat, but that's it. I'm not really sure about the sacrier revamp, still..

0 0
Score : 469

Finally! The new sacrier is already awesome!!

0 0
Score : 93
Yuukimora-Sanada|2016-12-03 10:05:34
So does this mean spell variants (and the new spell point system) is going to be left out without any explanation?

InkSix|2016-12-02 18:40:50
What was promissed:
- Spell Variant System

What we get:
- No Spell Variant System.

YEEART|2016-12-02 17:41:27
Ah... No 200+. Quite unfortunate really.

I really think this should be repeated.

Last we've heard about 200+ content we were told "In the December update we will give you the possibility to go beyond level 200 by earning Prestige levels".

This was back in November 15th.

Are we supposed to assume that by the end of December they'll be implemented in-game? Or that you've casually avoided mentioning their postponement?
0 0
Score : 379
ANKAMA, PLEASE TAKE THE L, FOR RUINING THE ALMIGHTY BESERKER TANK!!

i mean, shit man i'm not even...

i wonder how many people will quit now...

#BUNNYFORANKAMAPRESIDENT 
0 0
Score : 3

Another dissapointing update, well done Ankama.

0 0
Score : 3376

Oh. Looks like there's a particular reason why they want to release the new sacrier on Tuesday, even though it still seems to need more work. It's the day of the Meridia of Punishment. sleep

0 0
Score : 19
hunataloisnopoirod|2016-12-03 09:04:51
What is even more annoying is how people are calling the guys that were actually suggesting and dedicating their time on the forum as haters.

And this is why Dofus is suffering.
0 0
Score : 33

Ankama, please, at least change the look of those forms for sacrier, this is soo ugly, design is so poor and anti-sarcierish :/

1 0
Score : 5

RIP Sacrificers :_((( This is not Tank Anymore !! Ankama you total ruined great game . :-( I wait for this rewmap to come back to game but when i see that its worse before i quit dofus. No more Dofus! Bye poor developers from Ankama !!

0 0
Score : 7

Funny thing 95% of comments hating on sacri then when update comes 99.9% of server players are sacris XD ya'll love the drama HA ! i really like new sacri its way op now

0 0
Score : 685

Those % statistics are probably biased, but I doubt a LOT more people would play Sacriers as they'd see losing the 6k HP as 'ruining' the Class, but that's just if they haven't tried or seen 'em in action yet...

0 0
Score : -8

I think that theres nothing to complain about sac. Its still op tank. You just have to use nimble punishment and you are 6k vit (5base) and 15% dmg reduction. In my opinion sac is much better after revamp. Propably people who complain didnt even tried new sac on beta.

0 0
Score : 2580

There is plenty to complain about, I assure you. Losing the "6k hp" is not exactly an issue, because there are ways to easily make up for that. Let's think about this for a moment.
Yes, you can hit the equivalent of 6k HP in a fight now, but you must use the punishment to lower your damage output, and since you're already going to be full vit, that plus the fact that the base damages are scaled more to having points into other stats, means your damage isn't so hot. Add on to the fact that, unlike now, you can't have that 6k hp while being able to buff a stat by 1200+... so you go from that to dealing reduced damage. Then you have to take into account that the majority of attacks now don't steal hp, and that limits your tankiness even further. Oh, but we have a healing spell? Not only does it make zero sense for the class to heal itself, but doing so reduces your damage by a large amount for only 10% hp, which again, reduces how much you'll heal back with steal spells.
This is a class that works against itself, unlike the revamped Feca, for example.
I gave Sacs another chance on beta... at first I was able to stand it, but.. the lack of earth damage, the lack of lifesteal.. and then I died 1v1 against a level 200+ monster - just one! I don't think I can do it, it's such a sad excuse for a sacrier now. Shame.
The one and -only- change I like is the Flying Sword, for the minimal healing it provides, and simply because of the visual change it has. Speaking of visual changes, I saw suggestions on the forum that were definitely superior to what Ankama came up with for the sac forms (as unecessary as they are, I wouldn't mind it if they looked like Hunata's Survivor state art).

2 0
Score : 1496

Basicly you screw up AoE dmg cra and didn't mention that as some real HUGE info .. and covered this up with that cr*p about sac revamp.
How can you take out the Explo which is only usefull AoE spell now for cra

0 0
Score : 5

The Sac ¨revamp¨ would be somewhat good if it was designed for a brand new class, however you took the personality (What made Sacs the berserkers, who fear nothing and enjoys pain) and turned that into something that do not fit with their lore/what the class is suppose to represent.
As most players seems to be upset with the current changes, it would be wise if you hold the revamp and took some time to figure how to make it work without destroying the class.

0 0
Respond to this thread