FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.39 - The Slumbering City of Gold has Awoken

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 06, 2016, 12:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 43
Score : 2

Let's take that update back and pretend it never happened.
Sacs main source of their power is gone now and also sacs take more damage than before with less hp. But hey they make sacs can run from close-combat now. Sacs are no more tanks they are poor positioners now.

0 0
Score : -4

i have been playing since beta, i have multiple of chars of every class at level 200 and any one saying sacriers or cras are ruined is being absurd. Sacriers are tankier and more versitile than they have every been before, and im really enjoying playing it and for cras..... i am a cra main, i have an atchams/nomarrow/tread fast cra, my main, yes i liked being able to spam explosive but by no means is the class ruined and, your damage is still fine, yes they made 508 slightly harder but how about you actually try to play the game? all of the level 199s and 200s with crap gear, that dont know how to do dungeons or play their classes is disgusting. i wish they would make it even harder to level, because when i first started playing when you say a level 200 they knew how to play their class and were well geared because they didnt just leach to end game.

0 -2
Score : 2614

I've also played since beta... and yes, sacrier have been "ruined", though it feels more like they've been replaced. Just because they can do some things they couldn't before (attack at slightly greater range, pull themselves a short distance to a target) doesn't mean they're better than before. It's just a different class, with many spells that work Against each other, and many of which go against the class, from a thematic point of view (the self healing spells, voyager/survivor states). They are not truly tankier than before, because of spells that work against each other, and they lost an element to hit (and steal hp) in. Finally, the revamp doesn't really address the reasons why they chose to revamp the class in the first place, making it fairly pointless.

As for Cras, I agree, they have not been ruined, and I'm glad Explosive/Slowdown were kept at 4AP, but the change was ill-advised, as they should have addressed the idols themselves-which they somewhat did with the wisdom/exp change- rather than punishing a strategy which happened to be effective. Doing the fix in this way punishes ALL Cra players, instead of just curbing the strategy that Some employed. I just feel bad for players with friends who are also int/cha cras, global recasts really suck in their current form.

As for getting to level 200 quickly... I guess you didn't realize, but Ankama has, for some time now, wanted characters to get to level 200 as quickly as possible. That is ultimately their goal, putting people on the same playing field at endgame, which would make it easier to balance pvp and pvm, etc. I don't remember which devblog had it, but I believe Lichen mentioned something to that effect, especially concerning PvM content/gear. I don't think it was ever explicitly stated like that, but there are reasons they would want to do this, one of them being the e-sports aspect they want to promote.

0 0
Score : 216

The nerf on int cra kinda sucks. Wish you guys coulda handled that one differently. It seems like you guys nerfed it mainly because of the strong PvM of Int cra groups. Why not give it a 2 cast per turn global cooldown and leave it as it was? If you really want to tune a class that's out of line, you should do something about Eliotropes. Extremely overtuned. I used to mainly play Kolossium in my time on dofus, but Elios ruined it. In my experience elios have crazy displacement abilities, good heals, good mobility, infinite range, damage steroids, can give teammate extended range and damage steroids, and can effectively protect teammates by forceshoving enemies into portals the second they get close. A good Elio can do an eni's, a sacrier's and a feca's job, while being near impossible to lock down and maintain insane damage. A class shouldn't be able to be so versatile imo, and it's extremely anti-fun when you're up against one.

0 0
Score : 1947

Regarding the cra's 1 cast per turn limit on esplosive and slowdown, a global cool down among all cras for 2 casts per turn might also be tricky to code, because there is no other spell that operates in that way.

Maybe we can see this in a future update?

0 0
Score : 41

Will there be a future change regarding the final blows.
I would love for them to be account wide, I just tested it when 2.39came out and they are character bound unfortunately.

0 0
Score : 549

does any1 know how to get this costume ?

0 0
Score : 3685

Okay... so we had a whole revamp on the sacriers and my spell points didn't reset? Am I missing something here?

Edit: nvm friends are teaching me the new ways.

0 0
Score : 2614

A global cooldown of 2 explosives per round would be ideal, or 3, allowing for more than 1 cra, but I'm almost certain that at this point, they don't know how to code it. That or coding it would mean taking apart other coding and would be a lot of work. That's most likely the reason they haven't yet.
If Nerodos or someone reads this however, I'd suggest using states to allow for extra casts while still keeping global cooldowns:
When Explosive/Slowdown is cast, it applies the "cast 1" state on all teammates.
When a teammate in the "cast 1" state casts explosive again, it applies the "cast 2" state, and so on, then have it reset at the start of the round.
Then you could just give a condition to explosive/slowdown, something like "Forbidden State: Cast 3", just like how some spells don't work with gravity or drunk state.

0 0
Score : -14

I somehow agree to revamp on Eliotropes class. Quite annoying to deal with in terms of pvp . OP in terms of map manipulation, decent healer and can also do massive damage.
Like Hrin quoted:
A good Elio can do an eni's, a sacrier's and a feca's job.

0 0
Score : 754

why on earth is the turn time bar black now? are you making it as hard as possible to see? trying to think on my turn and before i know it my turn's over. forgive my rudeness but it's so annoying

0 0
Score : 2

Please turn the game into Russian

0 0
Score : 1999
birthgems|2016-12-07 17:30:10
I somehow agree to revamp on Eliotropes class. Quite annoying to deal with in terms of pvp . OP in terms of map manipulation, decent healer and can also do massive damage.
Like Hrin quoted:
A good Elio can do an eni's, a sacrier's and a feca's job.

What's a Sacrier's job, now?
0 0
Score : 3

Please give back sacrificers what they deserve Vitality! They are poor now. THEY ARE SACRIFICERS AND SACRIFICERS SACRIFICE THEIR FLESH FOR OTHERS ! Worst Update ever sad

0 0
Score : -14

I still not yet to see the new update on Sacrier. I Just noting about Elio being op in the game, that I think needs a revamp.

0 0
Score : 509

Eliotrope revamp really? Try 1v1 with osamodas and you will know whats already overpowered!!! In the next update you MUST NERF OSAMODAS! Reduce their healing skills (by half) and stop that monster spaming.

0 0
Score : -199
maruniasz|2016-12-09 08:24:20
Try 1v1 with osamodas
Newsflash! 1v1 is no longer the basis for balancing.
2 0
Score : 17

This Update is like Awoken of bugs and sea of players tears. Rip Dofus and Ankama , next time try to listen players who paying you Ankama. I hope bankrot meet you soon ankama. You deserve it !

1 0
Score : 3

I just can't continue playing this game anymore. The change in the xp formula has ruined the rewarding feel of earning experience itself.

I used to enjoy grinding battles that earned me a fair amount of xp per match. Now this week, I am receiving about half of the experience that I was before for doing the exact same thing. Now it feels like there are barely any zones/monsters that are worth the time to grind to continue leveling.

Basically experience from fights now longer feels like they're worth the time I spent to complete them. Thus I feel all my personal time I spend playing now is a waste.

I'm done with this game.

0 0
Score : -199

LoL! Ankama just destroyed leeching and successfully make players quit, because the game just become a lot more grindier than ever. Personally, I don't mind, I already have 8 level 200 on my main account, and leveling is passive for my remaining characters. But anyone who feels that dofus is too grindy will definitely be put off by the new grindier exp mechanics.

Congratulation ankama on successfully making the game grindier than ever. More revenue for you if players will stay (maybe you will start selling exp booster services in the emporium?)

0 0
Respond to this thread