FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reconsituting orb

By zozzo - SUBSCRIBER - December 08, 2016, 02:03:16

Dear Ankama,

you changed the way characters get experience, and didn't give any way to convert full wis characters to something else.
It's disappointing, as resetting characters requires a lot of time.

I hope in some solution. At least something to reset only wisdom points!

Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 113

They really should've given Cras a free restat at least, to be honest.

0 0
Score : 3

Wisdom characters and Cra's should both have been a free restat.

Pathetic of them to crush wisdom so hard.

0 0
Score : 3916

Indeed wisdom seems to be less of importance overall, but as a Enutrof I suppose we will keep it for the sake of AP/MP removal and resistances.

0 0
Score : 2083

Well honestly everyone should get an orb not just the cras--most everyone was effected by this change and should have the option to restat for free

0 0
Score : 97

Are you all serious? How did you wanted to reset your wisdom characters after reaching your goals anyway? Didn't even thought about it before jumping on leeching bandwagon and now try to use wisdom bonus experience changes as excuse? Could do one single dopple before level 30, reset your stats in Inkarnam and then use 1 doploon at class temple after reaching your desired level. Is it really that hard? I can understand complaints of sacriers, those could use some class reset potions after all changes. But this?

0 0
Score : 635

There's no need for a magical orb to be distributed.

I don't think any character that put stats into wis for MP/AP reduction actually care about the EXP bonus; and if you went full wis to leech, that's your problem.

0 0
Score : 113
Boon-UKR|2016-12-08 15:19:47
Are you all serious? How did you wanted to reset your wisdom characters after reaching your goals anyway? Didn't even thought about it before jumping on leeching bandwagon and now try to use wisdom bonus experience changes as excuse? Could do one single dopple before level 30, reset your stats in Inkarnam and then use 1 doploon at class temple after reaching your desired level. Is it really that hard? I can understand complaints of sacriers, those could use some class reset potions after all changes. But this?

It's completely reasonable to ask for a free restat when two key attack spells of a class now have a global cooldown.

(I automatically assumed if a class gets revamped they would get a free restat too (I don't have a sac), but if not, they need a free restat as well)
0 0
Score : 744

Completely agree with some answers above. Why should you get an orb if you choose to put all your points in wisdom ? Your fault, not Ankama's problem. Deal with it cool

Regarding cras it doesn't change anything, the int and cha path are still viable.

0 0
Score : 2083

What i was meaning was if just cras got an orb or just certain classes--- everyone else should too tongue I didnt put my points in wis tongue just that if someone is requesting for just 1 class everyone should get one tongue 

0 0
Score : 838

I asked for the wisdom-resetting orb, as on empty server like mine it's impossible to find someone to do the Otomai reset. It may take months.
It's unfair compared to other servers.
Ankama made one stat lose part of its meaning, there should be an easy way to reset it...

0 0
Score : 6698

Keep your characters how they are, because the wisdom system is being reverted to how it was tomorrow.

0 0
Respond to this thread