FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Umphialla Corporation

By tweekeer - SUBSCRIBER - December 22, 2016, 21:03:07

I thought the Umphialla Corporation was a relatively new organisation, introduced with chapter one of Ohwymi, but during a routine Protoz'orror run I stumbled upon this

and their symbol isn't just on stuff in the ship, it's all over the waste outside aswell

So apparently they already existed ingame for over 2 years, and are responsible for the contamination of Albatrocious Rock. I find that some pretty amazing foreshadowing from Ankama happy.
1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3247

illuminati over illuminati

0 0
Score : 115

Nice find!

0 0
Score : 13421
So apparently they already existed ingame for over 2 years, and are responsible for the contamination of Albatrocious Rock. I find that some pretty amazing foreshadowing from Ankama

I mean that isn't foreshadowing.

It really is just good world building. Why mention a big group like the Umphialla Corporation just to never speak of them again. It would be a waste. Instead, there are so many places where certain NPCs and groups show up over and over without it being a forced thing. They show up when it is natural because the game actually has a cohesive story. (Well.... the whole deal with eliotropes felt forced. And What happened with the boss formerly known as "N" is unfortunate)

Ankama has done a wonderful job with world building and lore in this game, and I find it a bit of a shame how many people just skip over all of it, don't do quests, or don't read the quest dialogue.
0 0
Respond to this thread