FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy New Year!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 31, 2016, 15:00:00
Announcements

Ankama wishes everyone reading this an absolutely perfect 2017! Oh yes! To be as successful as possible over 365 days, you'll need willpower, hope and... gifts! That's why, complete with our best wishes for the new year, we're giving you a code to use until 11:00 (Paris Time) on January 3rd!

You might still be suffering from copious amounts of turkey, brussels sprouts and jingle bells, but you're back in the game! This is sure to help you get over the trauma and, best of all, it means we can celebrate the new year together! For that and everything else, let's (once again) put our cards on the table. We're (really) trying to thank you by giving you (after the Kwismas one) this New Year Gift:

• 1 Hatter Mystery Box (to be used in DOFUS)

• 1 Snow Bow Meow pet (to be used in DOFUS Touch)

• 1 Mimi the Marvelous stuffed toy (to be used in WAKFU)

• 1 season 3 Krosbox + 1 season 4 Krosbox (to be used in KROSMASTER)

• 1 Gold Booster (to be used in KROSMAGA)

To get your gift, redeem the following code before 11:00 (Paris Time) on Tuesday, January 3rd:

ANKAMA2017

All you have to do is copy and paste the code into the code page on the website to celebrate the arrival of 2017 in style! 

Do it now so you don't miss out on your gift!

And if you aren't familiar with our other games yet, what better occasion to start playing them?

"What about the double XP weekend, then?", you say? "Where is it?"

Well, we know exactly where it is!

It will take place next weekend: Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th January 2017.

After all, we did tell you this year would be perfect...

(That doesn't mean that it will be this year's theme... We're still hesitating between: "2017, the year of the red piwi", "2017, hear the gobballs scream" and "2017, get into the dungeon scene")

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
First Ankama intervention

It is indeed, and as a way of apology and making up for lost time, it will now work until 11AM (Paris Time) tomorrow (January 3rd, 2017). Enjoy!

Happy New year!

See message in context
Reactions 46
Score : 2

I received my gifts thank u smile

0 0
Score : 25862

Yay! Krosmaga gold booster! Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL KROSMOS!

0 -1
Score : 4417

Thank you and Happy New Year to Everyone! happy 

0 0
Score : -31

Thank you so much!! biggrinbiggrin

0 -1
Score : 98

Why 7-8? rather than 1-7?

0 -1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WELCOME 2017

0 -1
Score : 2

Thank you ankama, GRACIAS ! Happy New year from Colombia!

0 0
Score : 94

Happy new year , Thanks

0 0
Score : 3

the code is ankama2017 hihi

0 0
Score : 3886

Thanks for this wonderful gift and Happy New Year everybooty!

Just a reminder: the code can only be redeemed once, on any of the individual games' code page. It can't be redeemed five times once on each game site. I initially thought the code would've valid once per game code page instead of per account but it looks to be per account. Instead of redeeming the same code once on each games' code page for 5x5=25, it's 1 code = 5 gifts one in each game. 

0 0
Score : 1741

It does actually, with just using the code once you will unlock all gifts in all games.

1 0
Score : 254

I thought double xp is for a week and not two days or have they changed it ?

0 0
Score : 3208

Thank you! wub

I vote for year of the red piwi, it has a nice ring to it, I think.

0 0
MadSock|2016-12-31 19:37:09
Thanks for this wonderful gift and Happy New Year everybooty!

Just a reminder: the code can only be redeemed once, which game you wish to redeem in for we get to choose but it does not mean one gift for each of the games.
I got my Hatter Box on Dofus and Gold Pack on Krosmaga, so it is safe to say that one gift for each game are given with just one code.
0 -1
Score : 3387
revengeforrulefootball2|2016-12-31 19:43:51
I thought double xp is for a week and not two days or have they changed it ?

It has always been just one weekend smile

Also thanks very much for the gifts! Please put this announcement on the Steam page.
0 0
Score : 2507

Happy new year. smile

0 0
Score : 3886

Thanks for the clarification I edited my earlier post. I had imagined the code be redeemable once per account per game's code redeeming page with each code giving 5 gifts one for each game so 5x5=25 gifts in total per account after using the code five times once per game. Well only greedy people like me could have interpreted like this.laugh 

0 0
Score : 30

Does this double XP Bonus apply to everything (Professions, quests, mobs, achievements)?

0 0
Score : 3208

Happy new year! (now that it is)
I would also like to know if the double XP will be for everything or only some things? Would be really nice to get double XP on professions and quests. happy

0 0
Respond to this thread