FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy New Year!

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 31, 2016, 01:39:08

Counting down to the year 2017.

Right now it is December 31, 8:30 AM in the Philippines.

I will post my new year greeting as soon as the clock strike 00:00 January 1, 2017.

Cya all later on this thread. Post as soon as it is 2017 in your location and let us see who is the first Dofus 2017 player.

Edit: I find it strange that there is no double exp weekend announcement this new year.

0 -1
Reactions 7
Score : 3194

Great idea! I don't think I'll be around to post at my midnight but I can try to do it as soon as possible in 2017. happy

(I too have been wondering about the traditional new year's event. Is it possible they haven't planned any? Or do they simply like to keep us in suspense?)

0 -1
Score : 11255

Happy new years guys. Even though a lot of us aren't as active as we should be we're always a family even those of us that disagree and scuffle with each other. May 2017 be your very best and take a lot less celebrities. Izmar keep rocking it. Paxifix, keep that pacifist lifestyle going. Gunner, don't ever leave smile

1 0
Score : 401

And a wonderful Happy New Year to all my friends!!!

0 0
Score : 3884

One year closer to the inevitable...as much as I wish everyone a Happy New Year, I'd rather not think about it too much. <_< 

0 0
Score : 25824

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WELCOME 2017

0 -1
Score : 3884

If you go by DOFUS Universal Time, then by this post there are still 3 minutes before the start of 2017.

Happy New Year everybooty!

And the clock just stroke 0:02

0 0
Score : 3194

Happy new year! happy 

0 -1
Respond to this thread