FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Did not receive Achievement?

By QueenofChaos27 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 31, 2016, 02:39:33

So as you can see i crafted 50 scarlet gifts but the achieves didn't pop?? I logged out & back in and nothing
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3207

Unfortunately it only counts how many times you craft them, not how many gifts you make, so making a bundle of 48 only counts as 1. :/

0 0
Score : 25831

Ouch, back to the crafting table. /facepalm

0 0
Score : -1938

Facepalm is not necessary. This disappointment has already suffered many adventurers and they have packed unnecessarily many gifts. Me too...
Perhaps a better description of the archivement would be helpful.

3 -4
Score : 25831

That facepalm was not directed to the OP, it was directed at the disappointing lack of achievement description.

0 0
Score : 3884

A facepalm over here too. When I did this quest years ago for the first time I crafted lots more than what was required. Still it was fun being as alone I was and generally don't celebrate this holiday, I didn't get gifts from anyone but myself. I was happy but the whole thing just made me look sad. Lonely on Christmas Eve/Day, is it not sad? tongue 

0 0
Score : 2076

Ugh seriously sad(((( Man! sad 

I'm so lucky to have good friends--they gave me 50 more paper and i got the achievements today a few mins ago ! Lesson learned Maybe someone else will see this and it will save them the trouble lol

0 0
Respond to this thread