FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transfer from French Server to Rushu

By January 01, 2017, 10:53:41

when i created my account i was in french, im on otomai, now im in italy, and have many friends playing on rushu, its possible to transfer the character to international server?
the account is registred under my name, but my passport is italian, so, even if the account it's french atm, i can move it to international server right?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3888

No. Ankama doesn't offer inter-community transfers. Having more friends in another community is not strong a reason for them to transfer you. If you can create a new account and character in any of the English community servers, you are advised to do so.

International community servers consist of Aermyne, Oto Mustam, and Shadow. We of Pangea, English Community consist of Rushu, Rosal, Shika, Solar, and Zatoishwan.

With all that said, it doesn't hurt to contact DOFUS Support and ask them for yourself, but I doubt strongly you'd get an exception. A good example of many players stuck in the International community wishes to play in the English community for years but are unable to do so due to region restrictions. More specifically, some players from Aermyne have long wished to move to our community.

0 0
Score : 654

Hopefully this issue will be fixed with the server merger.

0 0
Score : 7696

The Server Merger will not merge communities together. Otomai is a French server, so it's not going to be merged with Rushu.

0 0
Score : 25894

Actually, last time they did server merge they did merged community.

Ogivol (PH community) merged with Solar (EN community)
Letharine (JP community) merged with Aermine (Int community)

But it is true that server merge will not help because FR community no longer needs to merge with other community. They can just merge low population servers together within the FR community.

0 0
Score : 82

i think that if you open a ticket and ask support they may help you, not sure tho

0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2017-01-02 03:04:21
Actually, last time they did server merge they did merged community.

Ogivol (PH community) merged with Solar (EN community)
Letharine (JP community) merged with Aermine (Int community)

That was an entirely different situation. Those two servers were managed by third-party companies who didn't want to manage them anymore, so they flat-out closed them and moved their population to a different server. (They were also different in that you were unable to buy houses or other property on those communities, making it less problematic to move their players)

More importantly, those were the only servers in their respective communities, so the only choice was to merge them with a server in a different community (because a second server in the same community didn't exist), which is definitely not the case for the English and French communities.
0 0
Schmendrick|2017-01-02 23:57:44
More importantly, those were the only servers in their respective communities, so the only choice was to merge them with a server in a different community (because a second server in the same community didn't exist), which is definitely not the case for the English and French communities.
But apparently there are servers that are also isolated in the sense that there are no server transfer out of their server.
0 0

... possibly, but this topic is specifically about someone who wants to transfer from Otomai (a French Server) to Rushu (an English server), so that is not a problem that server merges will solve.

You're just saying things without considering the context you're saying them in.

0 0

I actually already stated that.

Gunnerwolfang|2017-01-02 03:04:21
But it is true that server merge will not help because FR community no longer needs to merge with other community. They can just merge low population servers together within the FR community.

0 0
Score : 3419

It's possible to do but you have to persuade the Support to let you.

I moved a character from Amayiro (FR) to Solar (EN) a few years ago.
Nowadays I can freely move between FR/EN as well as Dutch, Italian, German and Aermyne servers.
I think it's something to do with how your account is 'flagged'.

edit : I had to hand over a scan of my Passport to Support for this.

Here's EN>FR/INT example
Click here

Here's FR>EN/INT example
Click here

0 0
Respond to this thread