FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mimisymbic questions

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - January 11, 2017, 10:30:39

Good morning. cool

I have a few questions regarding Mimisymbics:

1. - once an item has been mimied, can it be freed from the mimi image, and regain the normal look? how?

2. - once an item has been mimied, can it be mimied again, with another item for looks?
- or first does it have to be freed from the mimi look first - if that's possible?

3. - are they any requirements for level of item used as base that will keep its stats, and the level of the item for image? like, level of one has to be smaller/ bigger than the other?

4. - this is more like a nob question, but how exactly do I use a Mimisymbic? I've never done it before, and I don't want to end up with the item I plan to use for looks as item that keeps the stats, and vice versa.

Thanks in advance for your replies! smile 
1 -4
Reactions 7
Score : 11255
Conditions and Limitations:
Mimisymbics work with boots, hats, capes, backpacks, weapons, shields, belts, amulets, and rings. You cannot mix item skins with different types of items. For example, you can’t give a hammer the skin from a pair of boots.

As mentioned above, items used to skin another item with an Mimisymbic are destroyed by the process, but it is possible to return the skinned item back to its original state, before it was modified by the Mimisymbic.

For example, you can give a Ceremonial Cape the skin of a Gobball Cape, then later, remove the Mimisymbic and return the Ceremonial Cape to its original form.

Also, it will not be possible to skin a lower-level item with a higher-level item. This helps to maintain consistency between the appearance of equipment and their difficulty in obtaining and equipping them.

Source: Click here

The answer to #2 is yes.
Also, it will not be possible to skin a lower-level item with a higher-level item. This helps to maintain consistency between the appearance of equipment and their difficulty in obtaining and equipping them.

#4 it's like a potion. you click it, an interface opens and you insert the items into the proper slots and accept. You'll get a warning stating the item you are using to change the appearance of your gear with will be destroyed. Accept that and it changes.
2 0
Score : -4396

Thanks for all the replies! wub

I got one more silly question: if unhappy with mimi results, and till making new stuff to mimi, can one use livi items over a mimi item? :unsure: 

2 -4
Score : 3145

If you use a livi over a mimied equipment, you'll lose your current mimi.

However if you use a veteran reward mimi, you'll not lose your current mimi.

1 -1
Score : 139

Why? is this a bug or supposed to happen? seems like an easy way to lose a very expensive or unique item!

0 -1
Score : 3884

Based on my experience playing around with dozens mimisymbic, one thing is certain that you can't associate an already masked item with a living item however ceremonial item is allowed.

Also if you so decide, it is possible to use an already masked item as the masking item for another mimisymbic use. For example, let's say you want to use a mimisymbic on a Moowolf Headgear with Gobball Headgear as the masking item, resulting in a gobball headgear look with moowolf headgear's stats. Then you decide that you want to use a mimisymbic on your Miss Freez Helmet, it is possible to use that earlier headgear with gobball look as masking but you will lose the moowolf headgear stats, if that makes sense.

The inventory interface simply won't allow you to cover a mimi'd item with a living item, unless you remove the mimisymbic masking first.

You won't lose your mimi'd item or the mimi unless you manually select to disassociate.

I once spent a lot over a look, and bought a 13mk hat for a masking item. It was one of the stuff from whale resources. 

1 -1
Score : 572

Can the base item be maged while it currently has a mimi masking over it?

0 -1
Score : 3145

Of course

0 -1
Respond to this thread