FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Dragorace Set for free!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 19, 2017, 16:00:00
Announcements

From now until January 23rd, there's an exclusive offer to set you alight! Well… not literally, of course. Whenever you purchase a 7-Day Subscription Pack, you'll get the Dragorace Set for free, as well as the Woolly Set Mystery Box! Don't miss out! 

To start the year properly, we're offering you something which is bound to give you wings! Up until now, whenever you purchased a 7-Day Subscription Pack, you received a Woolly Set Mystery Box as a gift.

But the Kwismas spirit endures in the World of Twelve, and your desire to be spoiled clearly hasn't come to an end! That's why from now until 23:59 (Paris Time) on January 23rd, for every purchase of a 7-Day Subscription Pack in Ogrines or Euros, we'll give you the charismatic yet terrifying Dragorace Set for free!

That's one hot offer!

So don't miss out!
First Ankama intervention

Indeed you didn't. I advise you to contact Support, so they can help you sort this out.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 88

This set looks so good omg so hype , crazy good , damn awesome set. -.-

0 0
Score : -185

And it is actually is a decent omni-set for its level range. I will be using it for my new characters.

0 0
Score : 778

I didn't get one smile.

0 0

Indeed you didn't. I advise you to contact Support, so they can help you sort this out.

Respond to this thread