By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

100% bonus XP and Drop this Saturday!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - February 16, 2017, 14:00:00
Announcements

Whether it's snowy or not this weekend; are you wondering what you'll do to amuse yourself? Look no further: we have what you need! From Saturday, February 18th, 9AM (Paris Time), until Sunday, February 19th, 9AM (Paris Time), enjoy 100% bonus XP and Drop!

And Double Drop!

To make amends for the rocky launch of Update 2.40, DOFUS is offering you a bonus day of double XP and Drop!

From 9AM (Paris Time) on February 18th until 9AM (Paris Time) on February 19th, you'll get to enjoy double the normal XP and Drop!* So don't waste one second, and make the most of this bonus to level up and get these resources you need to complete your set!

*This offer is not valid for the 1.29 servers (Eratz and Henual). This offer works with fight experience, quest experience, and Achievements experience. This offer does not work with profession experience, or experience/drops from Arena fights.
Reactions 29
Score : 127

Thank you

0 0
Score : 2644

hopefully this event will happen on the server merge update too

1 0
Score : 611

There's still time until server merge and im sure they are planning few different events for that update

0 0
Score : 129

But what if I don't want to overlevel my character?

0 0
Score : 437

Much appreciated.

0 0
Score : 557

Rezilia, you can always join a guild and give it 90% of your xp if you don't want to level your character to quickly.

0 0
Score : 2505

In addition, you can give experience to your mount if you equip one. Or take the opportunity to raise an incarnation weapon. biggrin

0 0
wheresmymind|2017-02-16 16:17:59
Rezilia, you can always join a guild and give it 90% of your xp if you don't want to level your character to quickly.

Really? I'm new, so I didn't know. That's pretty cool.

Okay, so the reason I don't want to level too much is because I though there was a max level cap for f2p, but I'm not seeing that in Discovery details. Is there a cap other than 200?
0 0
Score : 7463

No level caps until 200! It's difficult to level as a f2p player, and it gets very difficult when you hit it (because of lack of higher level mobs to hunt) but you can absolutely stick to leveling without subscribing.

Professions, on the other hand, cannot be leveled past 60 as an unsubscribed player.

Also, yay! Double exp!

0 0

Thanks! ^^

I was worried about accepting the rewards until p2p, but now I don't have to worry anymore. Much appreciated. smile 

0 0
Score : 96

I know a few people who have gotten to 199 on F2P. Ridiculous amounts of time, though.

0 0
Score : 47

Why not also on Sunday? I have to work on Saturday so this is useless for me....

0 0
Score : 1113

Why not give everybody a gem that upon use gives a bonus to xp/loot for 24 hours instead. At least it would be equally usefull for everybody.

3 -1
Score : 2

^ Because that would be too convenient

0 0
Score : 437

Oh, think of the things I can do/accomplish during this bonus period...

...if only I could access my lvl 100 Golden Ivory dragoturkey...sigh

0 0
Score : 1404

WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE FOR 1.29, WHAT ABOUT US?!!!?!?!???!?!? :c

0 -2
Score : 1406

1.29 gets nothing?

I thought that was established

2 -1
Score : 96

The deal about 1.29 is that it was completely hands off. No events, no updates, nothing. It's always been like that, lol

3 0

I kind of wish Jagex had kept OSRS like that, but no, they ruined it.

So I'm here instead.

0 0
Respond to this thread