FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The DOFUS Cup Revealed!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - February 23, 2017, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 88

Actually, you still won't be able to class change during the finals. But, because we like making things complicated (or do we?), a special finals account will be made available to finalists, each including 17 characters (one per class), making the drafting process make sense at last.

You will be able to reset your characteristics at will on the tournament server.

Score : 1444

Heh, will there be an option to spectate any of these fights?

0 0

Streaming arrangements are currently being made, and will be detailed in time.

If you yourself wish to stream the fights, a form will be made available for you shortly, to register as a streamer.

I probably won't be joining in, but I would definitely like to watch, so I can learn more about it all, for similar future events to come smile 

0 0
Score : 223

So im still confused are we only allowed to play qualifying rounds with the characters that are on our accounts or are the server will have all characters/items for us to use?

0 0
Score : 281

What time will the rounds be? Seems like an important piece of information.

0 0
YungApprentice4|2017-02-27 21:15:30
So im still confused are we only allowed to play qualifying rounds with the characters that are on our accounts or are the server will have all characters/items for us to use?
The server's bank will have most 160+ items, as far as characters go, I have no idea
0 0
Score : 13365

Food for thought: If Ankama thinks these class combinations are "too unbalanced" in 3v3, why does the kolossium matchmaking allow them?

0 -1
Nerd-Tease|2017-02-28 02:29:11
Food for thought: If Ankama thinks these class combinations are "too unbalanced" in 3v3, why does the kolossium matchmaking allow them?
What id assume is they either dont care for general kolo, they are looking into balancing ( not likely ), there could be bugs related to those classes that might not be well known or they just dont want a garbage tourney
0 0

Not to mention that it would make finding matches so much more difficult^

0 0
Score : 13365

I'd rather have higher quality matchmaking than more matches personally.

0 0

I guess, but I think the thing about the kolo is that it doesn't really need to be serious, you can make a team with your friends and just go do something.
"Wanna kolo"
"I would but I'm an elio and you're an eca"
"aw sad"

0 0

Also sorry if some1 has already replied but i know dofuses and trophies will be available, will there be other exceptions like limbo wand, nekochief stuff that gives usefull stats like ap/mp.

0 0

I don't think anybody will want to use the limbo wand, seeing as it's a 105 item and everybody is level 200, and Nerodos said that most 160+ items will be in the banks.

But yes, in theory, you can use an item with a +ap or +mp.
On top of that, everybody will have an +ap, +mp and +range bonus.

0 0
Inuteroden|2017-02-28 04:07:23
I don't think anybody will want to use the limbo wand, seeing as it's a 105 item and everybody is level 200, and Nerodos said that most 160+ items will be in the banks.

But yes, in theory, you can use an item with a +ap or +mp.
On top of that, everybody will have an +ap, +mp and +range bonus.
so if every1 gets ap/mp buff does that mean i could start the fight with 13/7? or is it capped at 12/6 like normaly
0 0

Still capped at 12/6 I'd assume, but I guess it means you will only have to make your equips reach 11/5 to get there smile 

0 0

The +1 AP/MP/Range Blessing is meant to account for the fact that no Exotic Smithmaging (or, indeed, no Smithmaging of any kind) will take place on the tournament server. As such, I'd say you'll still be limited to 12/6. I'm not entirely sure though.
As for items below level 160, I am told some of them will be available (the Dreggon Helmet has been confirmed, for example), but I'm still trying to get my hands on a full list.

YungApprentice4|2017-02-27 21:15:30

You will play the qualifying phases with the one character you'll register from your account, and if (when) you reach the final phases, you will have access to a special account that will have 17 characters and allow you to partake in the drafting system.
The bank of items will be available during all phases of the tournament.

DinoSayRawr|2017-02-27 22:04:50
What time will the rounds be? Seems like an important piece of information.

It is, but it hasn't been shared yet. The time at which the rounds will take place will be shared with the full rules.

Nerd-Tease|2017-02-28 02:29:11

This is off-topic, so while I will address it briefly, I'd appreciate you then refrain from pursuing this matter here (opening a new thread, however, would be perfectly fine).
I'll ask around for a definitive question, but since it's my understanding that we'll have to check for ourselves if you register a forbidden class combination (and we will check), my guess is that we don't have the means to automatically prevent these (or any, for that matter) class combinations from registering in Kolossium.
Score : 123

Does a character have to be level 150+ to register for the tournament or can it be any level? and also, does the special benefits of the server include cawwot spell, arachnee perfidious boomerang moon hammer etc all level 6 ?

0 0

The character you register has to be level 150+, yes.

You will have access to all spells, leveled up to level 6, including "common" spells.

Nerodos|2017-02-28 18:16:59
The character you register has to be level 150+, yes.

You will have access to all spells, leveled up to level 6, including "common" spells.
Ok im not sure whats going on anymore, to register a team u need 3 people one of which has to be lvl 150+, so one of the characters participating has to be lvl 150+ on their main account the other can be lvl 1?
0 0