FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The DOFUS Cup Revealed!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - February 23, 2017, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 88
Score : 7682

No, you need to have a character level 150 or higher, and then you need to find two other people who also have characters who are 150 or higher. You can't just sign up your alt accounts. That's what "three different players" in the first post means.

0 0
Score : 1444

Ohh, in fairness, I also thought it meant you only had to have one char in your team 150+

0 0
Score : 2

For registration into the tournament do all three accounts have to have a lvl 150+ or just one of them?
Also when selecting a character does it have to be the character that is lvl 150+?

0 0
Score : 437

Will there be any Dofus eggs available?

0 0

I believe they will all be, yes

0 0
Score : 2075

will there be shields available?

0 0

There will be no Shields available to you during the DOFUS Cup tournament.

magic12345|2017-03-01 13:00:34
For registration into the tournament do all three accounts have to have a lvl 150+ or just one of them?
Also when selecting a character does it have to be the character that is lvl 150+?

All three characters registered in a single team need to be level 150+.
That means all three players must have a level 150+ character to register, and they must register said level 150+ character.

Pwning-Player|2017-03-01 13:40:20
Will there be any Dofus eggs available?

Inuteroden believes right, or almost. According to the information I have, the Grofus, the Dotrich, and the Kaliptus Dofus should be missing. The other Dofus should be available.

Haha, I'd be worried if anybody was equipping the kaliptus dofus biggrin 

0 0
Score : 123

Does a character need to be subscribed to participate in the tournament ?

0 0

No, but the account the character is on needs to be certified (which, among other things, would imply having been subscribed at some point in past).

ok so if i wear

EDIT: wow its not letting me write lmao

if i wear less than 12 ap requirement items, will i still have ap/mp/ra buffs?

man u cant write less than sign its ridiculous.

0 0

That's a good question, I assume that the other buffs will apply, but the ap won't? Or maybe the ap/mp/ra will be applied beforehand... Hmm

0 0

I'm not 100% sure (I'm not in the technical know, but I believe someone who played through the second stage of COG2 could confirm or deny, as that blessing was in play then), but:

The way I understand it, the blessing is applied to your naked character ('beforehand', as Inuteroden puts it), so you 'start out' with 8 AP and 4 MP (at level 200, remember), and then you put your equipment on. So that way, you can wear 'less than 12 AP' equipment, provided you have less than 12 AP, blessing included.

is there anything thats not allowed at 150+? someone told me ingame that blord warriors cursed sword is not allowed

0 0
Score : 130
Nerodos|2017-03-01 19:00:38
No, but the account the character is on needs to be certified (which, among other things, would imply having been subscribed at some point in past).

I actually was wondering about that. If we get certified on one game, that certifies us on all games, right?
0 0

You're listed on the forum as an F2P member, I'm unsure as to whether that has significance or not though

0 0
Score : 130

I also play Wakfu. I want to know whether getting certified in one game will certify me in all games, that simple. If I already got certified in one, I wouldn't be having this question, would I?

0 0
Score : 463

When it will be possible to register a team?

0 0
Score : 368

Where can we register?

0 0

You will be able to register here very soon.

maruniasz|2017-03-02 10:30:56
When it will be possible to register a team?

Very soon. We're working on opening up the registrations ASAP.

Rezilia|2017-03-02 01:21:10
I actually was wondering about that. If we get certified on one game, that certifies us on all games, right?

That's off-topic, but to answer you, yes. It's your account that is certified, independently of which game you play (the most).