FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.41: Preliminary Graphics

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - March 16, 2017, 16:00:00
Announcements

Update 2.41 is nearly here and all we can say is, it’s going to blow you away! Summer is still a long way off, but pull out your shades cos’ you’re gonna need ‘em! Check out two exclusive sketches of the new zone right now: Mishell Island.

Mishell is a young Osamodas devoted to animal rights who is giving her all to protect every animal species in the world, which she shelters on her island. So don’t fall for that puckish, naive look! It will be thanks to her alone if your great, great, great grandchildren ever get to see a Plain Pikoko or a Royal Pingwin.

This pure and innocent soul spends her time gathering up the eggs of every species and keeps them safe on an ark, remind you of something...?

Noah’s Ark: that’s the major theme for this zone!

The new update is going to cast a cheerful rainbow over the World of Twelve and there’s a strong chance that the creatures also come in a dizzying array of colors...

Behind the good vibes and fluffy backgrounds – as if an army of multi-colored blops just regurgitated their last meal – lies the darker side of Mishell Island.

In contrast to our young Osamodas, who strives to protect all of the Krosmic fauna and flora, the hunters are hell-bent on destruction and devoid of compassion and scruples.

That’s right, the dramatic contrast between the devotion of one and the obsession with dumb trophies of the other, can only mean one thing: Mishell isn’t out of the sands yet!

Visit us in April to explore this new zone!
First Ankama intervention
aklimar|2017-03-16 16:08:14
the update is scheduled for the first of april ?

April 1st is going to be a Saturday, and we typically release Updates on Tuesdays (alongside the weekly maintenance). So no, the 2.41 Update is not scheduled for April 1st.
See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 262

0 0
Score : 3528

Nice, looks better than Ohwymi!

0 0
Score : 144

Beautiful !

0 0
Score : 7479
Izmar|2017-03-16 16:00:00
This pure and innocent soul spends her time gathering up the eggs of every species and keeps them safe on an ark, remind you of something...?

Sounds like Otomai...and a new Dofus? :0

The concept art looks great, I can't wait to see it in game!
0 0
aklimar|2017-03-16 16:08:14

April 1st is going to be a Saturday, and we typically release Updates on Tuesdays (alongside the weekly maintenance). So no, the 2.41 Update is not scheduled for April 1st.
Score : 117
Nowa's Ark

is it by any chance relevent?
0 0
Score : 4012
Lance-Vance-Dance|2017-03-16 16:27:47
Nowa's Ark

is it by any chance relevent?
|
v
Izmar|2017-03-16 16:00:00
Noah’s Ark: that’s the major theme for this zone!

That would be a yes. rolleyes

To the topic: Nice to see new content! I was afraid this year was gonna be just UI improvements and balancing.
From the text it kinda sounds like this would've been a good story for the Osa dimension, no?
0 0
Score : 149

its a joke? cuz april 1st?

0 0
Score : 4012

@Scab: the update is not going live on April 1st. Updates go live on Tuesdays.

0 0
Score : 686

Awesome news so far.

Blops have always been my favorite enemies. Any new area that makes their species worth fighting again would be simply amazing!!

0 0
Score : 2387

Wow, looks dope, I never really liked the desert area because it was too bland, but the same certainly can't be said here thus far. Great work!

0 0
Score : 329

Interesting... a new zone! I thought you guys & girls did a great job on Ohwymi btw *thumbs up*

0 0
Score : 2746

alot more interesting than that desert place... the area looks like spongebob, so we gonna meet spongebob?cool

0 -1
Score : 5059

Coqueline (Mishell in English, it appears) is also appearing in the next Wakfu update. She's the daughter of Osamodas and a member of the Brotherhood of the Forgotten.

0 0
Score : -175

Biological daughter (blood family) or Spiritual daughter (religion)?

0 0
Score : 2

Is it possible for a new osa set? Possibly with more but and a little more resist for vitality osas. A higher level set around level 190+. The only other set thats really good is the Minotorer set. Possibly alot less summons around 6 or 8. With a slight intel boost around 200. I like having my summons fight for me but sometimes I would like summons maybe a tad stronger. Im a lvl 133 osa with around 2600hp but resist is very low even with crackler buff. This is just a mere suggestion. In my opinion a higher level good osa set would be very nice. Unless other players have better suggestions. I plan for a ougaat set and some gladiator bwork pieces

0 0
Score : -9

Implement that system you were joking about few years back. Where people could marry each other and have a baby that shared the parents stats..

0 -1
Score : -9
Click here
To sad this was an aprilfools .. this idea sounded very epic haha, bring this. I hope the main post above isnt an aprilfools
0 0
Score : 368
Oamoka|2017-03-17 01:02:53
Coqueline (Mishell in English, it appears) is also appearing in the next Wakfu update. She's the daughter of Osamodas and a member of the Brotherhood of the Forgotten.

NELSONMAGNO has a picture of her in his tumblr, give me a second

the middle one

source: Click here

Gunnerwolfang|2017-03-17 03:01:10
Biological daughter (blood family) or Spiritual daughter (religion)?

Biological for what the Brotherhood means.

Friend-Exsplosive|2017-03-17 11:08:36
Click here
To sad this was an aprilfools .. this idea sounded very epic haha, bring this. I hope the main post above isnt an aprilfools

ANKAMA is bad making joke updates, they post it the very same April 1. (And December 28 in HispaÑia), so they posting this this early means is a legit update.

PD: Can someone says (oficially) what level is this update? I really want more 150-170 zones, so I can go without having to ask MultiAccounts for help
0 0
Respond to this thread