FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kolossium 1vs1

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - March 20, 2017, 14:30:00
Reactions 66
Score : 1412

I mean that as it has been said, people weren't receiving rewards for winning their kolosseum matches, I was just wondering if this would be "refunded" per se, or not.

0 0
Score : 647

Lowering the reward for 1v1 just because its 1v1 it's not good in my opinion.

You guys said 1v1 is shorter....hmm...

0 0

We're tracking this data. As we've mentioned in the Devblog, Changelog, and myself in the past, this is still experimental, and some (heavy) tweaking is to be expected.

Inuteroden|2017-04-07 03:13:34
I mean that as it has been said, people weren't receiving rewards for winning their kolosseum matches, I was just wondering if this would be "refunded" per se, or not.

For the people impacted by the bug that wasn't giving out any rewards for the first day of 1v1 ISK, then?
No, I don't think so, sorry.
Score : 582

I completely understand 1v1 will not be balanced and the data for 1v1 kolo isn't enough yet to determine what classes should versus for a balanced fight.
But cra even with mp reduction has little to no chance of winning 1v1 kolo. I fought 180ish sadi lost, 200 sram lost, 200 hupper lost, and many more fights. Lost about 7 out of 8 fights.
The only win was vs disconnected player.
These maps are so anti cra with all the walls I feel like I'm in a maze half the time. Getting line of sight for puni is so hard, line of sight for atone is next to impossible.
Could we please get a few maps in the rotation that are a pretty decent size without the maze of walls? Thanks.
A good cra buff would be nice too but I digress. - Frustrated cra

0 0
Score : 435

Why are all maps high range maps?Nobody stands a chance against a cra with cloudy..Its just unfair for all the maps to be high ranged..lost 9 fights to some AGI cras..I mean come on...

Consider to make a aligment ranking system based on your kolossium rating.For instance.If your Kolossium rating goes higher one week you continue getting higher aligment rank.So lets say this week I win 50 fights and lose 49 myaligment level goes higher.If I lose more fights then I win you get one negative point.Two negative points and your rank is going to drop.This would prevent you from getting de-ranked easly but still needs some effort to put in to get those shiny wings.

0 -1
Score : 382

Hey guys , any ideas when does 1v1 kolo leaderboard migh come online ?

0 0
Score : 143

Here's a thought. I don't want to fight, but I'd like to *watch* Any way that could (or does) happen?

0 0
Respond to this thread