FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A Gift with Subscription Packs!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 03, 2017, 11:00:00
Announcements

Until Sunday, April 9th, our subscription packs have a festive feel: 7-day packs will contain a complete set and all other regular packs* come with a Fatal Blow! All for free!

The 7-day pack just got even better for one week with a set that’s perfect for the season: the Springy Set! Green, white and yellow dominate the equipment and will freshen up your character and liven up your adventures!

Less rejuvenating, however, is the Iop Fatal Blow, which is offered with our other regular packs*. As you know “saying it with flowers” is something completely unknown to this valiant class of warriors. Somewhat less charming, a fatal blow is still a wonderful gift when you need to knock out an enemy.

Enjoy gifts with your subscription packs until Sunday, April 9th (23:59 Paris Time)!

* Regular packs include the 1-Month Pack, the 3-Month Pack, the 6-Month pack, the 1-Year Pack, and, oddly enough, the Special Pack. This offer is not valid with the Steam Packs (the Kerub Pack, the Atcham Pack, and the Julith Pack), nor with the Novice Pack
First Ankama intervention

As far as I know, it doesn't matter whether you purchase your subscription with irl money or Ogrines. If you're unsure whether or not the promotion applies to your order, though, remember that you can check the contents of your basket right before validating your order (by clicking the small basket icon on the top left of your screen). You should see your bonus there (either the Springy Set if you're purchasing a 7-Day subscription pack, or a Iop Fatal Blow for any other eligible subscription pack.

This offer is not valid for the Novice Pack.

The Iop Fatal Blow is given through a scroll, like an emote.

You can't buy two subscriptions at once, but if you buy a subscription then another subscription, the promotion will apply to both subscription purchased. There's no per-account limitation.

See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : -4143

Does this work only for sub packs bought with irl money, or for sub packs with ogrines too?
And is this offer valid for that pack for new accounts too (that includes a free sidekick)?
How does this work? Is it a scroll to learn the fatal blow, or the fatal blow just gets added to the character?
What does it happen if someone buys, let's say, a sub for 1 month, twice? Does s/he get 2 x fatal blow?

1 -3

As far as I know, it doesn't matter whether you purchase your subscription with irl money or Ogrines. If you're unsure whether or not the promotion applies to your order, though, remember that you can check the contents of your basket right before validating your order (by clicking the small basket icon on the top left of your screen). You should see your bonus there (either the Springy Set if you're purchasing a 7-Day subscription pack, or a Iop Fatal Blow for any other eligible subscription pack.

This offer is not valid for the Novice Pack.

The Iop Fatal Blow is given through a scroll, like an emote.

You can't buy two subscriptions at once, but if you buy a subscription then another subscription, the promotion will apply to both subscription purchased. There's no per-account limitation.

Oh! Not working for Novice Packs?
* cri irl *
Any idea why?
And any idea if marketing team or w.e. could make it so that Novice Packs can benefit from this offer too?
* keeps cri *

1 -3

The Novice Pack is a very peculiar pack, which only an account that has never been subscribed before can purchase. It includes a discounted 30-day pack of subscription, as well as a Sidekick, but none of the regular subscription bonuses. As such, it's not eligible for promotions that are applied on the standard subscription packs, the ones you can always buy.

No idea what they'll say, but I'll pass the request along.

Thanks! wub

*crosses fingers*

1 -3
Score : 1461

And my ultimate luck works again... bougth p2p in saturday...

0 0
Score : 612

I just read the offer and it says springy set for 7 days and iop emote for "all" others. So u should make it more clear or some people will be disapointed.

0 0
Izmar|2017-04-03 11:00:00
Until Sunday, April 9th, our subscription packs have a festive feel: 7-day packs will contain a complete set and all other packs come with a Fatal Blow! All for free!

Less rejuvenating, however, is the Iop Fatal Blow, which is offered with our other packs.

Enjoy gifts with your subscription packs until Sunday, April 9th (23:59 Paris Time)!

Well, the head post still says "fatal blow with EVERY PACK except 7-days". That includes somehow Novice pack too, that still doesn't have it.
I'm still confused.
Still waiting to get more news on it, if possible before the offer runs out? Thanks.
I'll wait till tomorrow morning, then if there is still no clear explanation, I guess I'll have to do what I always do when I need clear answers: go ask on French forums. wink I didn't like French that much in school, I always liked English way better, but for once all the French classes serve me at something ... smile

[ EDIT : ] I think the bow wow emoticons offer was included in novice packs, very lil while ago. I had to do irl stuff, so I couldn't take advantage of it. I do need some alts atm, but I'm postponing it till I see some offer where I get some extra bonus with them. I got time, I can wait ... smile But I do need proper information, to know exactly when is the time to do it.
1 -3
Score : 16927

I got the julith pack and didn't get the Iop final strike emote.

0 0
Score : 1411

I don't think novice packs should be included in promotions, sort of devalues them in my opinion

0 0
CoolRay|2017-04-06 05:39:40

The Julith pack isn't part of this promotion. It seems none of the Steam packs are.
Score : 16927

Might want to put that in, because Izmar says, "...all other packs" and Julith has "pack" in it's name.

0 0

We have too many packs.

Consider it done.

Score : 194

I'm trying to purchase a subscription pack with orgines and when i click the confirm button it turns grey and nothing happens.
Tried the pay now button, still didn't work. Orgine/Kama Exchange is also down. Is this due to maintenance?

0 0

There seems to be an issue, and the team is aware of the situation, but they haven't given me feedback (probably because they're hard at work), so I have no information to share at the moment.

Please bear with us for the time being.

EDIT:

The issue should be fixed now.

Sterntaler|2017-04-05 03:53:45
I just read the offer and it says springy set for 7 days and iop emote for "all" others. So u should make it more clear or some people will be disapointed.

CoolRay|2017-04-06 05:39:40

CoolRay|2017-04-06 18:53:51
Might want to put that in, because Izmar says, "...all other packs" and Julith has "pack" in it's name.

April 3rd (when the add for this offer was published), then 4th, 5th, and 6th !
Really?! 4 days?!
Does it really take full 4 (FOUR) days to make an add for something that people buy with irl money to actually state the truth of what is being given with the offer and for which exact packs?
*claps hands violently*
And considering the very low % of people who actually post on forums, even when they have a problem, my fear is that they are many many many more who bought some packs expecting to get the fatal blow too, but didn't get it.
This has a name ... *scratches head violently* ... and its proper name is false advertising. smile
I'll make sure from now on to wait a few days from the moment an offer is being posted, until I decide if I want to take advantage of it or not, to see what exactly is covered by that offer and what not. I suggest you guys start doing the same, to avoid unpleasant surprises.
0 -3
Score : 22

I just bought a pack of 4200 Origens for 2 accounts and both of the account didnt got the Fatal Blow, do i need to wait or?

0 0

That seems to be a mistake on our part. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can personally do to help you, you will need to talk to Support.

Score : 1801

I've bought it on Sunday as well, the subscription pack no longer had an image of the Iop Fatal Blow, though it shouldn't have ended according to this post I see. However, I've just received my Fatal Blow in-game.

0 0
Respond to this thread